please comment if you were grinning at your computer screen while reading this :)

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

I am sorry! I have been busy the past few days. This time round, I will add Kyuhyun and Sungmin? I am stuck at the restttt. an di am only updating one situation tonight. tiring week. mianhe! i wil update more soon!

 

P.S: i am so sorry. i was tired and did not check for spelling/typo mistakes. I have corrected my mistakes!


You were preparing breakfast for your SJ boyfriend, and you accidentally burnt your hand. 

 

Leeteuk:

"Omo! Are you okay?" He rushes off to get the first-aid kit, looking all flustered. Then he ruffles your hair, telling you that its gonna hurt, but he is gonna try to be as gentle as possible. He apologises profusely as soon as you wince a little. Leeteuk indeed possess motherly instincts, his bandages were neat and tidy and he was skillful in trying not to hurt you in anyway. After he was done, he kissed your bandage, "hope that will make you feel better." 

 

Heechul:

"Are you sure you can cook?" He laughs at you, thinking that you were trying to get his attention by pretending you were burnt. But when he realised that you did get yourself hurt,  "Aish, this girl." He pulls you by your wrist to the sink and turns on the water, all the time looking frustrated. Then he leaves you by the sink to look for the first-aid kit. Heechul tells you to bandage your own finger, but after seeing you fumble with the bandages (I mean how can you bandage your own finger?), he finishes up the bandaging for you messily

 

Donghae:

He rushes off to find the first-aid kit as soon as you withdrew your hand from the pot. "Oh crap! Where is the damned first-aid box when you need it!" He hurries from room to room to find the box, all the while thinking like you were in a critical situation (and you were going to die soon, but its only a burn dude!). When he finally found the box and took it to the kitchen where you were, his forehead was glistening with perspiration and his eyes, with tears. "I am so sorry! If you hadn't cooked for me, you wouldn't have gotten yourself hurt!" He tried to bandage your hand for you, but Donghae being Donghae, he wasn't fantastc at such things. Still, he looked up and stared at his masterpiece, with a smile of satisfaction, but tinged with guilt as well. 

 

Eunhyuk: 

He sleepily walks into the kitchen and seeing you try to wash your burn by the sink, he asked half-absentmindedly, "Oh you hurt yourself?" You nodded. Then the hard truth hits him, "YOU HURT YOURSELF? WHEN?!" He insists on looking at your burn even though you didn't really want him to. Then he took the first-aid kit to you and insists that he wants to bandage your burn. After 45 inutes, your burn was still unbandaged. Of course, Hyuk doesn't do it very well and your whole palm ended up being bandaged (when it was only your wrist that needs to be taken care of). Nevertheless, his apologetic gummy smile is enough to make the pain go away. He takes a marker from his desk and draws a happy face on the bandage to distract you from the burning pain but he doesn't that he as pressing on the burn on your wrist!

 

Siwon:

As soon as you drew a sharp breath when the pain hits you, Siwon looked up from his newspaper that he had been reading. Then he rushed over and gently took your wrist. Seeing that angry red burn mark across your wrist, he pulled a chair from the dining table and gets you to sit down. Then he starts blowing on the burn, hoping that it will make you feel better. (But of course it doesn't! Blowing on a burn only has psychological effects.) Then he calmly took the first-aid box and fumbles through the creams till he finds one that will relieve pain from burns, but he doesn't really know what to do with them. You end up taking the tube of cream and laughing at his sheepish face, reassuring him that you can take care of the burn. Siwon stands by your side and watches you intently, immediately assisting you if you needed any help. 

 

Sungmin:

Sungmin shuffles over with his pink slippers when you suddenly withdrew your hand from the stove. "You got burnt? Quickly! Put your hand under running water!" Then he rushes over to the refrigerator and took out a gel eye-pad (yes, eye-pad, not iPad. hahaha! You know thse blue gel things you put over your eyes that can work in both cool/warm?) to cool your burn wound, nevermind if it is Heechul's, he will explain to his hyung later. His girlfriend was more important at the moment. Then he fusses over you, checking on your wound every 10 seconds. Min finds the biggest plaster he could and tries to cover the burn, but it doesn't fit. Then he resorted to his final method: planting a kiss on your forehead to make you forget about the pain while he suggests to bring you to the nearest clinic to get your burn checked by the professionals. 

 

Kyuhyun:

"You got burnt? Serves you right." Kyu sauntered out of the kitchen as you stared at his retreating view in shock. You want to slap him for his nonchalance and kick him for his callous remark. Then he came back with the first-aid box. He calmly (with deliberate slow-ness, it seems) opened it and started reading all the labels on the creams as if to taunt you, When he has found the right one, you were surprised that Kyu was taking charge over the whole situation. He turned off the stove, took a big bowl of water to wash your burn, then dried it with a paper towel and started applying the cream on you. He doesn't speak, but his actions were tender, as if afraid to hurt you. When he was done, he did not clean up the mess he had made on the table-spilled water, uncapped cream, used paper towels etc etc. He only says one thing:"Don't cook if you can't okay? Do you wanna eat out instead?"