BEFORE YOU BASH, read the A/N:

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

i got this from http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1083/8 they do SHINee scenarios. I was stuck for ideas so I used their topics for this chapter, i altered most of them though. Wanting to provide you all with a longer chapter. But all the reactions are all of my creation, so it's not like I'm stealing anyone's character. saranghamnida, continue to support!~ if you're really against this, please tell me.


 



 

When you suddenly make random animal noises:

Heechul: "Bwoh? What is this? What is the meaning of this!" he says as he stares at you then bursts his guts laughing.

Leeteuk: he stares at you and starts laughing, asking you if you're okay

Sungmin: He responds with animal noises and it ends up as an aegyo battle.

Donghae: he does a fishy face and flaps his hands

Kyuhyun: "ANYWAYYYYYS...." he says, continuing what he was talking about.

Siwon: he unleashes the shocked shibrows on you

Eunhyuk: he stares at you strangely and laughs like a monkey.

Ryeowook: he  his head to the side then starts laughing quietly, it then increases until he is in fits on the floor

Yesung: he stares at you and blinks, then breaks out into his 'dance'



 

When you ask him to entertain you:

Heechul: he tells you to get on the laptop beside him and he makes you play StarCraft with him

Leeteuk: he asks you what you want to do

Sungmin: he asks you to cook with him or go to the gym

Donghae: he takes you out to eat and shop

Kyuhyun: he tells you to go do something

Siwon: he asks you if you want to take a walk to church

Eunhyuk: he does lots of dance moves

Ryeowook: he makes food with you, exchanging recipes

Yesung: he sings for you



 

When a group of big guys corner you in an alley and he comes across you:

Heechul: He starts yelling at the guys, trying to make a distraction so that you can get away, he ends up beating them up out of rage

Leeteuk: he tries his best to fight everyone

Sungmin: he busts out his martial arts and takes them down 

Donghae: he panics and tries to get their attention

Kyuhyun: he waltzs up to them and stands inbetween you and the guys, telling them to back off

Siwon: he easily fights them off

Eunhyuk: he fails miserably at fighting them but the two of you manage to get away

Ryeowook: he calls for back up and tries his best to stall

Yesung: he asks them what they're doing and when they tell him they're just having fun, things start to get serious.



 

After the encounter:

Heechul: he stands there huffing, trying to calm down, turning away from you, not wanting you to see him like that.

Leeteuk: he is beaten up, but he managed to put up a fight, they end up giving up because he won't back down. He then worries about you when it's obvious he is the one who is really hurt.

Sungmin: He quickly runs to you and wraps his arms around you, asking if you're okay. He takes you home and cooks some warm soup to help calm you down.

Donghae: The guys leave him battered and bruised in the alley way, you panic and help him home, he apologizes profusely for not being able to do anything to protect you more and swears he'll hit the gyms more often.

Kyuhyun: “YAH! What are you doing in an alley way! What if I wasn't here! Aish, I don't want to even think of what could have happened. Let's go.” and he takes you home.

Siwon: He pulls you into his chest and he getting teary, thinking of all the possible outcomes if he hadn't walked in that direction.

Eunhyuk: He takes you home after the two of you flee and he cries, feeling useless, he apologizes repeatedly and he feels too ashamed to look you in the eye.

Ryeowook: He takes you home and the two on you lie on the couch in silence, just thinking of what had happened.

Yesung: He beats them all up until they run away which surprises you. He runs up to you and checks you over to see if they did any harm. He then turns from super man to super dork to try and cheer you up.



 

When you bid him farewell for the army:

Heechul: he holds your teary face in his hands and wipes your tears away. He leaves kisses all over your face, “For two years, make sure they stay mine” he says, leaving a long kiss on your lips, you feel his tears fall on your own cheeks and he turns and walks away.

Leeteuk: He cries openly and hugs you tightly, kissing you before walking away “Don't forget me!” he yells out.

Sungmin: the two of you are acting like love deprived teenagers in love, showering each other in kisses and exchanging sugar coated words before he leaves.

Donghae: “Will you forget me?” he asks, you shake your head no, “Will you fall in lvoe with another man?” you shake your head no, “Will yo--” he stops, but in his mind, he has so many questions, but he knows that he trusts you, so he doesn't need to ask them.

Kyuhyun: “Remember not to touch my SC account, I don't want my reputation ruined when I come back! Saranghae! I will miss you!” he says while walking away and waving

Siwon: “2 Years isn't long, we both have god by our sides so we'll be together again before you know it” he says, kissing you and pulling you closer by the waist.

Eunhyuk: he stands in front of you, holding both your hands as he places them on his chest “You'll always be here. Don't forget to smile, because even if i'm not next to you., I still need your smile to brighten my day”.

Ryeowook: He sighs heavily as he's hugging you, “You need to buy more perfume” he says, you look up at him and sniff youself, he laughs shyly, “I took a bottle so that I won't forget you.”

Yesung: The two of you spend your last moments in silence, he kisses you and places his forehead and whispers “Saranghae, forever.” before turning around and walking off, taking one last look back.



 

5. When he’s back from the army

Heechul: he trys and acts suave as he walks towards you, only resulting in him losing patience and running towards you.

Leeteuk: he runs up to you and talks about how he can't manage without you so you have to marry him and the two of you have to make a family asap

Sungmin: he runs up to you and lifts you up, spinning you in circles and kissing you, for days after that his lips seem to be attached to you.

Donghae: He runs towards you screaming, “SARANGHAEEEE!! ~~~”

Kyuhyun: He talks about how much he missed and loves starcraft, but in actual fact he is takling about how much he loves and missed you.

Siwon: “and so the Lord reunites us” he says as he leans down and kisses you, smiling a wide dimpled smile.

Eunhyuk: “I didn't miss you and everyday was sunny, you did a good job staying in my heart!” he says with a gummy smile.

Ryeowook: "it's all gone" he says as he kisses you and takes in your scent.

Yesung: he walks up to you and kisses you, “I missed you, did you miss me?”



 

i'm going to continue tomorrow, i have to wake up for uni at 6 and its 2am O-O"