Part 1 (tell me if you want me to add the other members)

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

A short 1st chapter before I go to bed (:


When you trip over and graze your leg:

Heechul: "What do you want me to do? Not my you weren't watching where you were walking" He complains while going to buy some band aids and antiseptic for you and putting it on your leg "Better?" He scolds, but he still places a kiss on the band aid.

 

Leeteuk: "Aigoo!" He quickly helps you up and helps you onto a park bench and fusses over you.

 

Sungmin: He disappears for a while and leaves you sitting there, but he returns with sweets and a first aid kit and sweetly covers your wound as you happily ate the treat he got you

 

Kyuhyun: "What are you doing on the ground!" He jokes but helps you up and checks to make sure you are okay.

 

Siwon: He gets down and swings you onto his back, carrying for the entire day, much to your objections.

 


 

When don't text/call your boyfriend for the day:

 

Heechul: rings you and texts you a few times, then deletes your number. He then calls you and leaves you a long messege complaining about how he is mad and that he deleted your number, he also blames you for him remembering your number.

Leeteuk: He rings and texts you around 10 times and leaves a lot of voice messages and sits by the phone waiting for any reply, he jumps at his phone whenever someone texts/rings him and is disappointed when he finds out it isn't you.

Sungmin: He rings and texts you several times but gives up and decides to bake you pumpkin sweet cakes just in case you are mad at him, he then proceeds to call again so he can find out where you are to bring them to you.

Kyuhyun: he spams your phones with texts and threatens to choose StarCraft over you. He then stops texting and decides to call, when that doesn't work, he plays StarCraft but misses you when he sees your picture as his game icon.

Siwon: he immediately goes out to find you just incase you are in trouble or hurt after you don't answer for an hour.


 

When you contact you boyfriend:

 

Heechul: he denies missing you or leaving those messages, but he demands that you go visit him claiming that heebum and baengshin misses you.

Leeteuk: he sounds really sad over the phone, he talks about how much he misses you and how scared he was that you were either mad at him or sick or hurt.

Sungmin: you two are sitting at the park enjoying the pumpkin sweet cakes he made, it turns out that you were trying your best to prepare a picnic for him and forgot your phone in your room, the two of you met half way between your place and his.

Kyuhyun: after several hours of being GameKyu, he starts to get very worried and goes over to your place only to find that you are passed out at your desk with a slight fever. He blames himself for being stubborn and not acting any sooner and takes care of you until you are better, staying by your side and being CaringKyu.

Siwon: He goes to your place and finds you on the living room floor with a high fever and sweat all over your body. He immediately puts you on your bed and gets a towel to cool you down, wiping your body carefully. He calls a doctor to make a house visit and he tends to your every need, the only thing on his mind is your health