I'm sorry if this seems half-assed but something was wrong with the save and it was deleted over 5x. I'm also trying hard to find SuJuInspiration.

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

The story of how you met ...

 

Leeteuk

You were wondering the streets of Seoul on a cold winter morning, the sun was still hidden and you had your mind set on one thing. Food. After walking past an open Starbucks for the 4th time, you decided to just have coffee instead, seeing as your stomach couldn't handle a hearty Korean BBQ at 4 in the morning. Walking out with your favourite hot beverage in hand, you continue your walk towards the Han river.

A strange feeling overwhelms you as you continue walking across the bridge, the few cars whizzing past didn't help at all. Eager to get off the bridge, you quicken your footsteps. Looking over your shoulders, your heart stops when you find a black van stopped 3 meters behind you with its headlights off. You make a mad dash, but after a few seconds you stop to walk again, your breath seems to have withered with your age. Bad excuse, you were just too lazy, now you regretted it. Taking another look behind you, you mentally slapped yourself. The van was still behind you, rolling along as you walked. "How on earth am I meant to outrun a van!" you muttered to yourself. Taking a deep breath in, you turn around and march up to the van, "Yah! What do you want from me!" you yelled, banging on the van. The window slowly rolled down. A man sitting at the driver's seat smiled sheepishly at you, "I'm only the driver," angered, you walk to the door on the side and try to pull it open, it just happened to be locked. "OPEN THIS DOOR! I will report you to the police for following me like this!" The van suddenly sped off down the road, leaving you standing there, clueless and looking like an angry fool.

10 minutes later, you finally arrived at the Han River. You enter the small tent attached to the stall that you always go to, only to find that it was preoccupied by a mass of men. You managed to weave your way through, as you approached the ahjumma that owned the stall, "You're here! Take my seat, you want the usual?" she says as she hands you a small stool and points to a free table in the corner, you merely nod as you journey towards the table. After sitting and sighing heavily, you look up only to find a guy staring at you, "Oh! Joesonghamnida!" you abruptly get up and bow, as you start to walk away, a hand grabs onto your forearm, "Ani, stay." You turn to face the guy and smile lightly as you sit back down. "I don't mean to scare you by saying this, but I’ve been following you for a while now"

"STALKER!" you yell as the food placed on the table was redirected towards his face.


Heechul

"2:45am," you sighed after reading the clock on the wall behind you. Getting up, you walked out from behind the desk and wondered around the workplace, a PC Bang, making sure that everything was in check. After doing that, you grabbed a drink and headed back to your seat. Another hour passed, the place was empty aside from 2 boys sitting in the far corner. You decided to start a new game on Starcraft, the game lasted an hour before it finished. You smiled in delight when a notification stated that "Cinderella" had come online, the two of you loved having meet ups online and versing each other, you also constantly talked about anything and everything, she had dubbed the two of you ‘soul mates.’

Cinderella: HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY JAGIYA!!~!~!!~~!

NomNom: Yesyes, not like i'm counting the days.

Cinderella: What's up your arse? ((O-O))"~

NomNom: Slow day at work, super tired from not sleeping in the day time and having boring work all night.

Cinderella: Be happy <(^*^<) it's your fault kkkk. u play too much starcraft and go eat all morning.

NomNom: Stalker. sad to say that you're right. T^T are you my only friend?! insane...

Cinderella: You seem to be my only friend too. Jagiya! We can be lonely together. Now ask me about my day!

NomNom: Bleh, pass. your love is sickening, so overflowing. i drown constantly.

Cinderella: u love me. my day was sooo busy! schedule schedule schedule! so packed! 

Cinderella: work, going from one place to another, SO TIRED huhuhu but i want to play

NomNom: ah so u do house calls too? i thought es only come out at night, but you're busy all day. start game nw?

Cinderella: Ani! it's because i'm good at what i do, with my looks and personality, pfsch, you love this face.

Cinderella: no game. i wanna go play outside, but no friends huhuhu.

Cinderella: WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU! Let's meet up jagiya, i want to see your face

Cinderella: you said you live and work in gangnam right?? which PC Bang??

Cinderella: I'M TALKING TO YOU! 

Cinderella: I know your work finishes in an hour, so we'll eat BBQ! BBQ! all love bbq ~~

Cinderella: are you some ert then? 30 year old wrinkly smelly man with a girly voice? running away because i want to meet?!? I CAUGHT YOU!!!!!!~!!~~!!~!

Cinderella: ERT! OLD MAN! PEDO! ing on this beautiful creature!!~

NomNom: YAH! Can't someone go to pee? Aish, this woman, so nasty.

Cinderella: because i'm fabulous.

NomNom: yeah whatever. GuGu PC Bang, buy me food instead, too lazy to move.

Cinderella: ASA! MY FRIENDS ARE THERE! I bet when i see you, you will be some fat man, you eat too much. All I hear is food food food, want food, eating food, shower in food.

NomNom: i bet you'll be, an ahjumma with a bad perm and a man's voice.

Cinderella: FINE! I WON'T BE CURIOUS THEN! i won't ask my friends what you look like. HAPPY! now we both be surprised.

Cinderella: I GO NOW! BYEBYE! ...ert~~~ kkk meet soon ;w;

Cinderella is offline

"Weird child," You mutter to yourself, sitting there, trying to imagine what she'd look like. Well you thought that she was a she, you were convinced. Who calls themself fabulous and Cinderella? A man? You scoff at the thought and shrug to yourself. Lifting yourself onto the counter, you look over at the two boys, trying to get a glimpse of their faces. Scrunching your face up in annoyance, you went back down, you couldn't see them through their scarves and caps. "ASA!" you yell quietly to yourself, "They're not allowed to wear caps inside, now I can see what age this girl could be. You quietly walk over to them and tap their shoulders, "Excuse me, no caps allowed here," you said smiling as you point to the sign behind the counter. They smile and nod, looking at each other. The 3 of you stared back and forth for a few moments, "No caps?" you spoke in english, afraid that they were foreigners, "Ani, we understand, but what if someone comes in and sees us?" a voice of a man spoke, confused you looked at them questioningly, "Are you thieves or erts?" They looked at each other and took off their caps, revealing young handsome faces, "Now you see why?" the boy with broken korean spoke, "Are you Ulzzangs or Kingkas or something?" you asked, still confused. One boy huffed angrily and kicked the ground, "How can you not know who I am?! Let alone him? What music do you listen to? What TV channel do you watch?!" you stared at him as he spoke angrily, "That’s time consuming. I eat." you replied bluntly, "Mwo? Is your korean bad?" the broken guy said. Rolling your eyes, you took a deep breath in and spoke, "I eat, I eat all day, all night. 24/7 if i'm not eating I'm gaming or at Uni. Tv, boring. Music, nothing good. Now who are you? and who is your friend?" The two boys stared at you with their mouths hanging agape. "Y-y-you're that NomNom kid, Heechul always talks about?! He told us you were here!" the bed head, cocky guy said. Something struck you, "Heechul?" you questioned. "You know him?!" they exclaimed excitedly, "No. But that's a boy's name. I've been chatting with a boy! My best friend is a boy?!" You yelled, mainly directed at yourself, you drop to your knees dramatically. Just then, someone walks into the store, carrying several plastic bags with a scarf wrapped up to his nose and a cap on.

"YOU!" you yelled, getting up and marching towards him, "NO CAP!" you yelling, tearing off his cap. He looked around the store, wide-eyed and frozen, "You're my jagiya?!" he exclaims as he drops the food. "FOOD!" you scream, grabbing at the bags before they hit the ground.

"Keke, you're my jagiya, so pretty." he says quietly, while staring at you eat, with his checks on fire.


Hankyung/Hangeng(?) which to use T^T"

"Eoseo Osaeyo!" you yell happily from the kitchen. Walking out, you deliver the order to a customer before heading to the new customer, "Annyeonghasaeyo! ~~~~ imnida! I'll be your waitress AND chef tonight. Have you decided on what you’re going to order tonight?" you smiled happily. One guy was staring at you as the other was flicking through the menu, "Yah! Geng-ah, what are you getting?” the guy asks. He suddenly turns to you, "I'm pretty right?" he says with his hands under his chin, you smile and laugh, "Yes, of course! Puts me to shame as a woman." you say with a large smile on your face, "Do you know who I am?" he asked. Your face scrunched up, thinking of who he could be, "Ani...I'm sorry, you don't seem to be familiar. Are you a friend's friend?" you ask, still confused. He smiled widely, "Good! Now I want Kimchi Bbokkeumbbap. Make it yummy~" he said in a cute voice, you laugh at his odd aegyo, "Of course I will, I'll do my best!" you say, turning to the other guy, "Are you...okay?" you ask slowly, trying to ignore his unblinking gaze. "Yah! Geng, you look like a babo. What do you want china man?" the pretty one asked, "Uhh..Oh! Joesonghamnida!" he said quickly bowing his head and turning it the other way. You laughed quietly to yourself, seeing his ears turn pink. "Beijing friend rice please." he muttered. "Sorry what was that?" you asked, not sure of what he said, "Beijing Fried Rice," he said again, turning towards you. Pretty boy burst out laughing, hitting the table while his spit flew, "Oops, bad image." he said, stopping suddenly and wiping his spit.

"The fool in love wants Egg Fried Rice."


Yesung

It was one of those winter days. Where the rain was coming down strong, but the wind did not seem to exist, the sun was shining through the clouds as the smell of rain drifted into your nose, leaving you smiling. Feeling nostalgic, you skipped happily through the puddles with the umbrella over your head, turning around and laughing every so often. People around you may have thought you were crazy, but you couldn’t care less, nothing could spoil your good mood. You suddenly come to a halt in your spinning and skipping when you feel a hard gaze penetrating your back. Slowly turning around, you see a set of eyes looking at your from the park across the road. You suddenly bend over, clutching your stomach in pain as laughter erupts from inside you. Looking both ways, you run across the streets and stand in front of the man squatting in the grass, holding your umbrella over his head as you begin to get soaked in rain.

He lifts his hand up and pushes your shin, "Move back!" he yells in a panic. You abruptly step back, scared of what you may have stood in. Squatting to match his level, your curiosity getting the best of you, "What are you doing?" you ask. He stares intensely into the ground, "Ddangkoma is hungry, and he won't eat, Ddangkomi is good, he eats everything I give him, Ddangkoming is good too, well today. I don't know why Ddangkoma is so naughty…maybe I spoil him too much. Babo Ddangkoma!" he vents angrily as he stabs the muddy ground with his finger. "Ahhhhh," you nod, "My Cheonmin doesn't eat sometimes, but when she wants to eat, she eats SOOOOOO much!" you exclaim, waving your arms around, forgetting that you were shielding yourself from the rain.

He stares at you, "My name is Yesung" he said with a smile that instantly sent butterflies into your stomach, "~~~," you say, holding out your hand, he shakes it, leaving mud on your hand. "What are you looking for? What pet do you have?" you ask, curiosity coming out again, "Worms. Ddangkoma might eat worms," he says, in a trance and staring at the grass once again. "Worms?!" you exclaim excitedly, "Do you have a turtle too?" you smile happily, his head automatically snaps up, a grin appearing on his face. He reaches out and grabs your hands, "What does your turtle eat!" he asks, eager for an answer. "Carrots." you state, "Carrots? Carrots! Why didn't I think of that..." he ponders as he drifts off into thought and snapping back into reality in an instant.

"So do you think maybe you could help me with my turtles?" he says, digging the mud with his shoes.


Ryeowook

The frozen tip of your nose and cheeks suddenly warmed up as you entered the Korean BBQ restaurant. Your eyes scanned the crowd as you tried to find your friend through the mass of people. At last, you found a mass of hair with a large bow peeking through from it, automatically recognising her signature look, you make a bee line towards her. "Annyeong!" you say happily as you directed her hand towards your mouth as you snatched the pork off it, smiling cheekily at her. She thumped you on the head as she pulled you down onto a seat. You picked up a pair of chopsticks and reached towards the samgyupsal, feeling another thump on your head, "What?" you mumbled through your food-filled mouth as you kept on eating, "Look up you babo," you slowly turned your head from the grill. Your eyes widened as you quickly swallowed your food, getting up, you bow and apologize through chokes. The two guys just stare at you, one slowly reaches for the food and places it in his mouth, he stares at you and back at your friend. "Ahhhh! Shindong! I didn't recognise you" you scream, hugging him, he hugged you back tightly, while laughing and lifting you into the air. You walked back to your seat and looked at the shy guy sitting next to Shindong, "Joesonghamnida, I'm ~~~~, what's your name?" you say happily as you stick your hand out, he shyly grabs it, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Ryeowook imnida." You clenched your teeth to prevent yourself from screaming and pulled him into a hug, "You're so cute!" you say as you returned to eating. Nari nudged you, "Be more lady like, I didn't set up this date for nothing."

You turned and stared at her wide-eyed, "Mwo?!"


Kyuhyun

After an exhausting day at uni, you decide to head to the PC bang for a few games of DotA. Halfway through a LAN game, you realized that your supposed teammate had you, "YAH! What the heck are you doing!" you scream into the mic, "The hell, not my fault you at playing, you sissy boy!" You clenched your teeth in anger and furiously clicked away. The game ended in half an hour, after you defeated the traitor. Smirking happily to yourself you decided to log off. "YAH! WHO HERE IS BAP?! I DEMAND A REMATCH" a angry voice screamed through the entire store. You peered over your computer screen and stood up. "I am. Feel like losing again?" His head snapped in the direction of your voice as his face immediately contorted into a strange face while his cheeks turn red, "Not much of a sissy boy, am I now?" you said, smirking and crossing your arms. He scratched his head and sat back down. Pulling out your membership card, you gather your items and walk out. You could hear someone running towards you, stopping you turned around. "What." you ask bluntly, he stared at you for a while, 

"Do you want to maybe get um kimbap and talk about strategies? Maybe? You like Kimbap *cough* right?" he asked while stuttering.


Zhou Mi

Seeing that your parents had sent money over for you, you decided to hit the stores. Walking around you spotted the Louis Vuitton store and ran towards it, the store wasn't busy so you mentally screamed, happy that you should shop with no interruptions. After choosing 2 pairs of shoes, a watch, 3 wallets and a suitcase, you eyes immediately spotted a bag that you HAD to get. You walked towards it and grabbed it, only to find someone else with their hands on it. You turned towards the person with a fierce look in your eyes, only for it to disappear once the tall, handsome Chinese man appeared in your eyes. You let go of it and headed towards the other side of the store quickly, fanning your face. After a few minutes you slightly turned around to find the Chinese man paying for his things and leaving. He gave a quick wave accompanied with a cute smile before closing the door. You turn around quickly, trying to pretend that you didn't see anything. "Okay, I'll pay for everything now!" you say happily to the store manager, she gathered everything for you and handed you an extra bag, "What is this?" you ask her, "The man paid for that bag you had your eye on," she said smiling. You waved goodbye and slowly walked out, in a slight daze. In front of the store, you quickly dropped your other bags and looked in one to find a card in there, you picked it up and read it,

"Let us see if our paths will cross again."


Sungmin

You stare at the huge Sanrio store in front of you, cringing at all the pink. Taking a large intake of oxygen, you walk in. As soon as you take a step in, you could feel goosebumps crawl up your arms as the hairs stand on end. Turning on your heels you head out, bumping into someone along the way "Sorry," you mumbled, bowing slightly. As soon as you exited the store, you inhaled deeply and jumped in the air, raising your arms, "YUSS~! FRESH AIR AND FREEDOM!" you yelled to yourself, ignoring the strange stares from passer-bys. "Do you need help?" you turned to find the guy you bumped into earlier carrying a bag filled with pink items, "No." you replied bluntly as you turned back around, "____. You can do this! For your best friend's birthday present, yes. For her, grrr. Hwaiting!" you say to yourself, attempting to raise your motivation. "You do know that talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity, right?" you scrunched up your nose when you realized the guy was still there, "And being a pink minion means you're sane?" you scoff as you walk into the store to get away from the guy. In the store, you look around once again, the store REALLY didn't appeal to you, at all. You walked out again and headed to the ddukbokki stand, eating what you just ordered. You turned to walk away, only to bump into someone, dropping your food. You could feel steam coming out of your ears, "YAH!" you screamed, only to find the same guy holding a plate of ddukbokki in your face, "Free food and free help, still want to turn me down?" he said smiling as you dropped your head in defeat, knowing that you needed both.

 


 

Siwon

You grin happily to yourself as you walk along Rodeo Street in Apgu, eating your gelato. “Chocolate!~” you said while taking a bite, “Strawberry!~ Hazelnut!~ Tiramisu!~” you stared in delight at the 4 scoops, piled high on top of each other. Your head snaps around as your ear picks up the sound of distant screams, you shrug and turn your attention back to your treat.

Your eyes pop out of your head as you start flying up. Then your jaw proceeds to drop as your stack threateningly wobbles. “OPPAAA!~” a mob of girls scream as they zoomed past you, causing you, or whatever you were sitting on, to shake. Your eyes follow the scoop that slid off, landing on a mess of black hair. “MWO! MY ICE CREAM!” You did a double take, “Hair?! YAH!” you started thrashing on the back of the man that was piggybacking you. “Shh!” he whispered, “Just play along!” Distracted, you ignored him while staring sadly at your ice cream and quickly eating what was left before anymore was lost. Finally, you felt your feet touch the down, you eyes still not leaving the melting scoop of ice cream. The penetrating stare started to annoy you so you lowered your gaze as your eyes met the man’s. “So, in this distraction, I’m the child and you’re the father right?” you asked him as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, “Sorry, I mistook you for a child.” “Let’s go. You owe me ice cream.” You say, as you drag him after you, ignoring the mess dripping down his face.

 


 

Donghae

“Annnnd, now!” the doors of the elevator parted, only to reveal their manager. “I doubt that he’s the one you’re destined to be with!” Heechul cackled as Donghae’s smile faded, yet again. “Hae, maybe you should stop playing this game. It’s difficult if you seek love through such a game. I doubt love at first sight would magically appear behind a door,” Eunhyuk placed a hand on Donghae’s shoulders as the hopeless romantic’s head dropped down in disappointment. “Come on, I’ll race you too the dorm!” Leeteuk challenged his child, trying to lift his crushed spirit, “I’ll even give you a head start! Go!” Donghae, then sprinted out of the elevator and down the hallway, a laugh erupting from his throat as he looked back only to find the old man’s face colliding with the floor. His laugh was stopped short when his body was sent flying forward as his head collided with something hard. He opened his eyes to find a stunned pair staring back at him. He mentally slapped himself for ignoring the sound of someone closing a door ahead of him. Donghae quickly leapt up and helped the girl up.

“You’re bleeding…” she mumbled, a look of shock still lingered on her face from being sent to the ground so quickly. Donghae touched his head, “You are too…” he whispered, staring at her head and then her face as his cheeks abruptly heated up. “Aish, idiot! Come here, little girl, let’s get you fixed up,” Heechul cooed a he pulled her into their apartment, not forgetting to wink at him. “I guess your game might finally come to an end, since our new neighbour closed the door on this one!” Eunhyuk said, while laughing like a monkey, at his own joke and hitting Donghae on his arm as he followed the others.

 


UPDATED

Eunhyuk

The heat was beating down as you staggered out of the school campus. Looking up into the sky, your hopes for a single cloud dropped. "Aish, I wish it would rain!" you sighed in defeat. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you spotted something coming towards you. You turned your instinctively turned your head, only to be met with a face full of water. Your eyes drifted down to find the remains of a balloon, searching, you find a boy smiling sheepishly at you as he turned to run. "YAH! MONKEY BOY! COME BACK HERE! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY THAT EASILY!" You took off and ran towards him, you spotted him with a group of friends laughing wildly. You angrily stormed up to him, "YAH! Who the hell are you? Going around throwing water bombs at people!" He stared at you, his friends growin silent. "I-I-I missed my friend, I though it hit him, I didn't know i-it hit s-someone else..." he stuttered nervously while shuffling his feet. You pull out your water bottle and empty it down the front of his pants. "I think we're even" you say, walking away triumphant as his face dropped in utter despair. "EUNHYUK PEED HIMSELF!" along with taunts and laughter was the last thing you heard while you were walking away.