Here is a semi-long one.....MIANHAMNIDA! please forgive me for taking so long to update >":

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

When you’re crying and you go to him for comfort:

Heechul: “Aish, why are you crying! Go beat up the person who did this, is it that hard?” he awkwardly pats your shoulder, not knowing what to do.

Leeteuk: He puts his arm around you, rubbing your arms, repeatedly telling you tht everything will be okay, smiling.

Sungmin: “Aigooooo, why is my baby crying” he pulls you into a hug and your hair, rocking you slightly.

Donghae: “Omo, what happened?! What's wrong?” he grabs you by your arms, trying to figure out what's wrong.

Kyuhyun: He awkwardly stands there for a while, he then suddenly pulls you into a hug, “Who made you cry? I'll teach them a lesson”

Siwon: He instantly pulls you into a hug and comforts you.

Eunhyuk: His smile drops into a frown, “Who did this? I'll beat them up! How dare they make you cry! Oppa will buy you some tasty food. Does that make you happy? You should be happy, this is a rare occasion, me spending my money!” He tightly links arms with you and starts to walk.

Ryeowook: “Ahhhh! Who made you cry? We can get through this together. Aja! Hwaiting” He says, smiling cheerily and pulling you into a death hug.

Yesung: He hugs you silently and pulls you into a toy store, acting goofy and buying you things to cheer you up.

 

When you confess your feelings to him:

Heechul: “it's because of this face isn't it?” he starts smiling a cocky smile which makes you stare at him and wallk away, he then pulls you into a hug and whispers into your ear, “don't worry, I feel the same way.”

Leeteuk: He smiles while shyly looking down and he tells you he likes you too, his smile never faltering for the entire day.

Sungmin: He pulls a giant bunny from behind his back and shoves it in your face, “I was just going to say that! But seeing as we like eachother, how about we go on a date” he smiles happily.

Donghae: He lifts his arm up, revealing flowers. “I actually came to give you these, I'm really really happy that you feel the same way.”

Kyuhyun: He opens his mouth then decides not to say anything chic, instead he just says, “I like you too” as he smiles shyly.

Siwon: He smiles and grabs a hold of you hand, 'Then, will you be my girlfriend?”

Eunhyuk: He blushes and stares at his feet, drawing shapes in the ground with it, “I..I-I like you too...”

Ryeowook: He giggles out of nervousness and shyly admits to liking you too.

Yesung: the two of you stand in silence for a while and, felling rejected, you start to walk away, he grabs you by your wrist and pulls you back, into a hug.

When you doze off on the bus

Heechul: “Aisss-- this girl!” he smiles at you and shakes his head, bumping you 'accidentaly' so that your head falls on him.

Leeteuk: He contemplates waking you up but doesn't in the end because he doesn't want to disturb you, instead, he stays awake to make sure you're safe.

Sungmin: He puts his arm around you, placing you head on his shoulder and kisses your forehead, “Saranghae” he says, smiling to himself.

Donghae: he sits there, not knowing what to do. He ends up just staring at you and smiling, with his thoughts wondering off.

Kyuhyun: He stares at you, surprised that you managed to get to sleep on the bus, but he leaves you to sleep.

Siwon: he takes off his jacket and covers you with it, tilting your head onto his shoulders so you don't wake up with a sore neck.

Eunhyuk: He just sits there, not knowing what to do because he's still new to the rdating world.

Ryeowook: He falls asleep too and the both of you snuggle for warmth.

Yesung: he constantly tries to wake you up and when you wake up, he acts as if he did nothing and when you go back to sleep, he continues and it becomes an endless cycle.

 

 

After your date, when you go home:

Heechul: he mentally fights with himself, his lazy side wanting to send you off in a taxi and his caring side wanting to make sure you get home safe. In the end he walks you home.

Leeteuk: He walks you home, not forgetting to stop by the Han river to sit and talk comfortably.

Sungmin: He walks you home and the two of you go in and watch a movie, not wanting to part. You both end up asleep on the couch.

Donghae: He walks you home and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before running away, his face heating up from what he just did.

Kyuhyun: As the two of you are walking home, he sneakily grabs hold of your hand, you look up at him and he smirks and acts as if nothing had just happened.

Siwon: He drives you to your place and the two of you sit and talk in the car outside of your house for a while.

Eunhyuk: You decide to take initiative and slowly grab a hold of his hand, he blushes furiously and he does so everytime he makes eye contact with you.

Ryeowook: he insists on taking you home and he chats happily, completely euphoric because he just had a date with you.

Yesung: the two of you walk along the river, towards your house in complete silence, exchanging smiles and glances. Both understanding that words don't need to be said for the moment to be enjoyable.

 

 

 When you say you’re cold

Heechul: He looks at you unbelievingly and sighs, “Fine, I'll play along. Ohhh yeobo, let me warm you up” and he smiles sneakily as he wraps his arm around your waist.

Leeteuk: he takes off his jacket for you, “Is that alright? Lets go get some coffee. Or do you want noodles? Are you hungry?”

Sungmin: He laughs and opens his jacket, wrapping you up with him from behind. The two of you waddle around awkwardly, but you're both laughing.

Donghae: He holds your hands in his and rubs them, blowing on them, “Don't worry, we're nearly at the dorm, Ryeowook said he cooked noodles!”

Kyuhyun: He pulls you into a restaurant and orders food to help warm you up.

Siwon: He swiftly places his jacket over you and wraps his arms around you, “Let's go get some noodles to warm you up more. We don't want you sick now do we?”

Eunhyuk: His eyes widen, “Oh! Oh no, you'll get sick!” He quickly takes off his jacket and puts it on you.

Ryeowook: He pulls you into the dorm and cooks up an array of hot foods for you and he gives you some medicine just incase you get sick.

Yesung: He places his jacket over your shoulder, putting his arm over your shoulders and pulling you in closer.

 

 

 When you say you’re exhausted:

Heechul: “Then sleep.” He forces you into a lying position on the couch and he grabs pillows and blankets for you, he then returns to his game.

Leeteuk: “See! I told you not to work yourself too hard, do you want coffee? Food? Or do you need to sleep? You can sleep here, or I can take you home?” he continues to ramble as his motherly instincts kick in.

Sungmin: He pulls you off the couch and into his room, tucking you in, kissing you on the forehead and bidding you good night before running out of the room. You just stare at where he once was, surprised at how fast he moved, not giving you any time to object.

Donghae: He frowns, “Are you okay? Do you want to sleep now? What else do you have on today, if you don't have anything, sleep now okay? I'll get a blanket”

Kyuhyun: He glances at you from his laptop and tells you to go sleep in his room.

Siwon: He takes you out for coffee and a stroll.

Eunhyuk: He shyly pats his shoulder, allowing you to sleep.

Ryeowook: He encourages you to sleep, telling you he'll be there when you wake up with food cooked.

Yesung: He pulls you into his lap as the both of you lean on the couch, he continues to watch TV as you start to fall asleep.