Part 2! any interested co-authors...??

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

The pair of you walk past a store selling couple t-shirts:

 


Heechul: Takes note of it and comes back later to buy a few pairs, the shoves the bag at you as if it were nothing.

Leeteuk: He happily enters the store when you ask him to and helps pick out shirts with you and tries hard to make you laugh

Sungmin: He notices it before you and excitedly drags you in as you try LOTS of couple shirts on, he buys every single one that you like and the ones he likes with his own money, refusing to let you pay.

Donghae: He pulls you in and cutely poses with you in several couple shirts and takes polaroids of the two of you being silly, he doesn't take no for an answer and pays for everything, he then pulls you to get ice cream, never letting go of your hand.

Kyuhyun: He complains, but catches video game themed couple shirts and begs you to let him buy it for you two.

Siwon: He doesn't object and watches you and smiles. He then randomly hugs you and kisses you, telling you how much he loves you. He sneakily pays for everything before you get the chance to.


 

 

Your first date:

 

Heechul: He drags you to see a scary movie that he really wanted to see.When the scary parts come up he puts his arm around you and pushes your head on his shoulder, telling you not to get scared. But you weren't even scared. After the movies he tells you he's afraid you'll get lost because you are so short, so he holds your hand and the two of you go to have dinner at a nice cosy restaurant.

Leeteuk: He spends his whole day being nervous about it, but he manages to set up a romantic candle lit dinner on the roof top, with plenty of rose petals scattered everywhere. He greets you with one simple rose and he stargazes with you until the early morning.

Sungmin: He brings you over to his place and cooks something for you. He puts on a show, using aegyo, magic tricks and singing. You are smiling happily the whole time. He makes the most delicious food. afterwards the two of you go out for dessert and sit at the Han River talking and eating your dessert.

Donghae: He takes you to Lotte World where the two of you go ice skating, he holds your hands the whole time, making sure that you don't slip. After eating, the two of you walk around hand in hand, buying cute headbands, taking photos and going on rides.

Kyuhyun: He panics and gatherers his hyungs to help him cook a meal. When you come over, the meal turns out to be quite tasteless but the two of you have fun enjoying the Seoul nightlife and getting to know each other better.

Siwon: He plans a romantic sunset dinner at the beach, followed by a nice walk and he brings you to a boat where the two of you stop in the middle of the ocean where he serenades you as the two of you slow dance.


 

When you ask him how many times the two of you fought:

Heechul: He looks sad and replies "Everyday. are you saying this because you want to break up with me?! I didn't mean the fights! It's hard for me to show my real emotions because I am...shy" He is close to tears and holding onto you.

Leeteuk: "Fight? Let me think. Maybe only once, when you got angry at me paying, even though that wasn't really a fight...We never had a fight!" He smiles and laughs while pulling you into a hug.

Sungmin: "Waeyo? You want us to have fights?" He looks at you confused as he plays with a giant teddy bear he just got you randomly.

Donghae: "Lots of times! Put if you mean real fight and not play fight...then none? Is this a trick question?" He sits there looking confused.

Kyuhyun: "Fight...fight...let me think. When you beat me at StarCraft that one time. But I'm sorry!" He quickly hugs you tightly.

Siwon: He laughs lightly and kisses you "Why would I want to fight with such a beautiful gift from god?"