Since I am free...i shall bring joy to the world ;) [I ADDED WOOK AND KANGIN!] comment please!

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

You were supposed to enjoy a day at the amusement park with your BF, but you suddenly had to take care of your 4 year old cousin! Did I mention that he/she is a brat?) There goes your romantic date...

 

Leeteuk

"Ireumi mwoya? (What is your name?)" Teuk bent down and addressed your brat of a cousin. She stuck out her tongue and turned away. Teuk tried to hide his disappointment and shock, but you noticed. Throughout the day, he tried to humour the 4 year old queen, but she did not reciprocrate his efforts. After several hours, she finally allowed Teuk to hold her hands. When you came back from the washroom, you found the 4 year old tyrant laden with gifts. A balloon was tied to her wrist and she had all the souvenier plushies that she had thrown a tantrum for earlier. 

"Teuk ah, you shouldn't have! You know kids right? They'll forget about it as soon as they leave this place!" You whispered angrily to Teuk, but he smiled reassuringly. "It's okay! As long as the kid is happy right?" 
 

Heechul

"Hi"

The kid looked at him nonchalantly and turned away. So much for Hee trying to be nice. You knew that he is probably fuming inside, but he seemed equally nonchalant. 

THIS IS THE START OF HIS NIGHTMARE. Heechul is socially awkward with kids. Its not his fault, he cannot help it, but it just happens to be like this.

Throughout the day, Heechul stood a distance from the kid. You had to be in between them. The situation was so awkward especially with an extremely bright brat tagging along. 

Then you cousin spoke, "Why is ahjussi so afraid of me? 

That question took both of you aback. 

"Afraid? I am not afraid! Yah, this kid, have you no manners? And I am not an ahjussi. Oppa, you understand, OPPA!" Heechul spoke hysterically, releasing his pent up nervousness. Had he kept it in any longer, you suspect that he'll get a nervous breakdown soon. 

 

Donghae

You knew Donghae was naturally good with kids, but you also know that this kid you brought along is no ordinary kid. He is precocious (in a bad way), rude, and far too cutting in his speech. At 4, he asks questions so awkward, even Kyuhyun oppa and his malicious wit would be rendered paralysed. 

But (not so) surprisingly, Donghae won the devil over without having to do anything in particular. Hae just seem to have this magical power over kids, and he had the devil subdued by the time you came back with the candyfloss that rascal demanded. WOW, you see Donghae and your cousin walking hand in hand towards you, both grinning as if Spiderman was high on laughing gas. 

Not good. Donghae's inner kid was released by your cousin. They were running wild in the theme park. Now you have to look after 2 kids. *Smacks head*.

 

Eunhyuk

He tried to be friendly and cheekily flashed a gummy smile at the kid. But the kid just looked disgusted. True, you feel like you could murder the punk and make meat patties out of him, but Hyuk refused to be defeated by your cousin. He tried telling jokes, body gags, even rapping to make the kid look at him, but he was attracting more stares from the public than attention from the relative you sincerely wish to disown. 

Then the kid (with exceptional brainpower and guts) pointed to crazy looping roller-coaster in front of you three. "If you take that ride with me, you can be my friend." You could almost hear Hyuk screaming "OMG, !" in his head. But he accepted the kid's dare. A very high price to gain the kid's trust, in your opinion. 

You waited for the boys to come back from the ride. Hyuk wasn't looking too good, but your cousin seemed delighted, truimphant even, that he emerged from the ride stronger than Hyuk. "Hyung! Let's do that again, shall we?" 

Hyuk looked at him, then at you, then he winced, as if trying to tell you to get the demon off his back. 

 

Siwon

If anyone could be more patient than this man you claimed as your BF, he would be a saint. From the time of their introduction, your cousin has been trying to piss you and Siwon off. Had you been her mother, you would have taped up-PEACE TO THE WORLD. Little Devil has been misbehaving. But at 4 years old, How much harm can he do right? WRONG! 

She puked in Siwon's car (oh horror of horrors), and amused herself with the seat belt, so much so that you were definite that you heard a crack somewhere (you just haven't got round to investigate), and she was asking ridiculous questions about the creation and evolution of Mankind. 4 years old, please. 

Everytime you looked apologetically at Siwon, he smiled reassuringly back at you. And everytime you rolled your eyes in frustration, Siwon squeezed your shoulders, as if to tell you it's okay. SIWON, YOU ARE CERTAINLY QUALIFIED TO BE A SAINT. 

Finally, it seems like the kid grew weary of trying to wear the both of you down. She got so tired that he refused to walk another step. But Siwon picked the girl up and the both of you continued exploring the theme park.  

Patience is a virtue dudes. lol 

 

Sungmin

"Why are you wearing pink? It is so gross!"

"For the millionth time," you screamed in your head, "SHUT UP!" 

But Sungmin took it to his stride. "It's a nice colour", he replied. "Besides, your noona likes it." 

OMG, Sungmin, please don't try to humour the kid. You were already upset that you had lost your chance of a romantic date at the amusement park, and got even more annoyed when the kid asks ridiculous questions, now if you try to humour the kid, he will have no ends to his nonsense, please Minnie, noooooo...

"Shall we ask your noona to join us on that ride?" Sungmin asked your cousin, pointing to the Ferris wheel, but the 4 year old misinterpreted. He pointed to the indoor roller coaster. 

Since you thought you were going on the Ferris wheel, you replied "OKAY!" chirpily. Little did you know....

You left the kid to queue for his candy floss and stood at the side of the queue. "LEE SUNGMIN! WHAT IN THE WORLD! ROLLER COASTER?" The colour of your face rose from ivory to pink to red and now it seems purple (reaching the exploding point). 

Sungmin pouted, then wiggled his hips, "Jagiya.... I am sorry. I wanted to go on the Ferris wheel with you. Forgive me aye."   *pouts even more.  ---> Blood pressure from anger instantly drops.* :) And you happily pinned all the blame on the devious kid. 

 

Kyuhyun

The kid hits him, "I hate you! You wouldn't let me play your games!" 

Kyu hits back, "4 year olds do not play Starcraft!" 

AND THE KID CRIES. LO AND BEHOLD. THANK YOU CHO KYUHYUN! THANKS. 

"What did you do that for?" you whispered angrily to him, annoyed that you have to take care of a crying child now. 

"Let's leave him to cry till he is tired, then he will fall asleep. Then we can leave him in the car and play in the amusement park!" Kyu smiled. What an evil maknae, but you love him all the same. 

 

Ryeowook

"Are you hungry?" Ryeowook was concerned over the well-being of the stomach, as usual. 

"I SAID, I DO NOT WANT KIMBAP! I WANT POPCORN!" 

"I SAID, YOU HAVE YOUR LUNCH FIRST, THEN WE GET POPCORN!" You were just a little short of looking like the demented wicked witches in fairy-tales. The only difference between you and them is that you do not wear a flapping black coat. 

Ryeowook touched your forearm gently and shook his head. 

"Why not you just take one?" Ryeowook offered the kimbaps to the kid again.

Your cousin reluctantly took one and ate it, then he took another one, and another. 

Ryeowook winked at you. "Patience does it. And of course Chef Wook dies it again!" he giggled triumphantly. 

 

Kangin

"What the hell!" Kangin groaned. "You spilled your damn coke in my car?!" 

You looked from Kangin to the kid worriedly. "Kangin ah, language!" 

Kangin slaps his forehead. "Aish, this kid." 

And the 4 year old mimicked, "Aish, this kid." 

If Kangin wanted, the kid could be hauled from his seat in the car and be thrown to the UK, then the angels will sing and he can sit on the clouds and play the harp for as long as he likes. 

"Make him shut up will you?" Kangin snapped at you. 

"Nice one, Kangin", you thought. But you feel apologetic towards him as well. It wasn't easy to get a free day out of his busy schedule and the both of you are now stuck with a kid who fits beter in a zoo. But that wasn't a good enough reason for Kangin to snap at you. You sat througout the trip to the theme park, moody and annoyed with the kid at the rear seat, watching "Dora the Explorer" and screaming "Swiper no Swiper!" randomly, and pissed with the one who is driving the car. 

"Yah," Kangin started off awkwardly, "I am sorry for snapping at you." He took one of his hand off the steering wheel to ruffle your hair-Kangin's infamous act of affection. And for that, his SUV almost rammed into the lampost. 

"PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD, AND YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL, KANGIN AH!" you half-laughed, though all the time you fear for the three lives in the car.