Part 4 ---- do you guys have tumblr?? ppoappoa.tumblr.com !!~

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

as requested for my lubley minions followers, i've added in wookie, yesung and hyukjaeeeeee!!! :"> lub me? yeah you better.


You're up studying for an exam while texting him:

Heechul: he's at his radio show and he texts you during intervals but he makes you listen to the channel, he makes sure there are so slow songs to put you to sleep

Leeteuk: he rings you during breaks in his schedule, each time he checks to see if you're asleep yet.

Sungmin: he calls you, telling you to go to sleep, he tells you "You're too smart to fail it, you'll ace it for sure. Hwaiting!" he sings a lullaby to help get you to sleep and the two of you doze off together.

Donghae: he lets you study and goes out to buy sweets and coffee for you to give you energy, he hangs around for a little bit then leaves.

Kyuhyun: He tells you to stop studying and to come help him in starcraft because his teammates bailed on him.

Siwon: he comes over and helps you with study methods but when it gets to ridiculous hours, he urges you to go to sleep so you don't get sick.

Eunhyuk: he's passed out in bed because he had a busy day filled with schedules and dancing practices.

Ryeowook: he falls asleep while texting you, but jolts awake to reply and makes excuses for replying late.

Yesung: he's already asleep after telling you to go to sleep a few hours back.


 

You're on the computer playing css/starcraft. It's been 9 hours:

Heechul: "AISH! How did you beat me again!" he's been right beside you the whole time, he goes up to get drinks and snacks for the two of you, or he makes one of the maknaes do it.

Leeteuk: He's walking around the dorm nagging at Kyuhyun and Heechul and cleaning up the mess the three of you left, you were having a LAN party, competing each other. He keeps trying to pry you away form the computer, but fails. So he makes sure you have eaten or had some fluid intake.

Sungmin: He's tugging on your arm and pouting, in the end he uses force and pulls you outside, you didn't even manage to get to 3 hours of gaming.

Donghae: He tries to use aegyo, but when you snap he runs away with his tail in between his legs and treads cautiously around you.

Kyuhyun: he's too absorbed in wanting to win the game against you to care about anything else. The two of you are head to head. The two of you would have passed out from exhaustion if it weren't for the hyungs/oppas taking care of you two.

Siwon: the two of you are enjoying street food after a morning walk, he leaves no time for computer games because he enjoys spending all the time he has with you.

Eunhyuk: he's sitting next to you staring at the screen asking pointless questions about the game, he then joins along and you've been losing since.

Ryeowook: he occasionally walks past and stops by you, pouting, kicking his legs and trying to do whatever he can to get you to take a break, you give in for a while but end up going back to your games with kyu and heechul.

Yesung: He shoves ddangkoma on your keyboard and stares at you. When you stop, take your headphones off and stare at him, he smiles his eye smile. You end up laughing and going to feed his turtles with him and then going to watch a movie.


 

You've been going through a rough patch and have been diagnosed with depression:

Heechul: he kisses you more often and he talks to you about his problems so that you'd do the same, he also encourages you to cry to let your feelings out.

Leeteuk: He leaves sweet texts every morning and night, he surprises you everyday and he lets you cry on his shoulder.

Sungmin: he bakes pumpkin pie and cookies for you, he also talks to you on the phone every night until you fall asleep, never forgetting to tell you he loves you.

Donghae: he constantly calls you and visits you whenever he is free, he also takes the time to ask you how you're feeling and when you feel like you need to cry or someone to just listen to your venting

Kyuhyun: he suddenly cuts off his games and he's always talking to you, bringing you outside to parks, restuarants and movies.

Siwon: he takes you to church every week with him, telling you things that help to motivate you and lift up your mood. He also holds you when you're feeling empty and sad.

Eunhyuk: he's awkward with expressing his feelings but he goes out of his way to let you know that he cares.

Ryeowook: he's spends all his free time with you, even if the moments aren't filled with words, they're filled with emotion. He brings you to the dorm where the two of you cook a nice mean and watch DVDs and end up falling asleep on the couch together.

Yesung: the two of you end up reading a book together or sitting at the park watching little kids run around, he shows you all the small things in life and his views on the world, helping you appreciate it more.