i am sorry for disappearing from the face of the earth. :(

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

 

Hello everyone! Wonjjang's back! Sorry for abandoning this space for so long, i have been busy with school (and my other fics). Anyway, I hope you have seen Pandaa's comment. Hope she is well! :) COME BACK SOON SUNBAE-NIM! ^^


 

It's a boring boring boring week in school. Your BF have been promoting overseas and you have not seen him in days. It has been one country to the next for him and you are just suffering silently in the University campus (or high/middle school), slugging through long hours and the torturous heat. Out of nowhere…

 

Leeteuk

He sends you a message:

LT: Are you free after school today?

You: Yes, school ends at 2pm for me. Why? Are you back already?

LT: Nope, I am still in Malaysia. I was just asking.

You: Come back soon yeah! And take care of the members well! So many news about them falling sick!

And he stopped replying you. Maybe he was offended that you didn’t ask him to take more care of himself, but isn’t it understood? You tweet him every lunch hour to remind him to eat, you tweet him at midnight every night to ask him to rest well. But oh well, maybe your tweets got mixed up with the numerous fan tweets sent to him, at the rate of say, 125 tweets per minute?

As you walked out of your school gate towards the bus-stop with your classmates, you saw a familiar black van parked along the side of the road. You caught sight of someone with orange-y looking hair and a quirky ponytail in the exact same ridiculous position as your boyfriend’s. That person hid behind the wall quickly.

Maybe you were hallucinating. Maybe that wasn’t Teuk. But seriously, if that were him, he really couldn’t lie to save his soul. Still in Malaysia yeah? All the fanbases were spreading the time of their return flight. Such a liar, Teuk. Tsk tsk tsk.

Then your phone beeped again.

“Go to the black van! I saw you looking at it just now.”

Teuk, you are so fail, you thought to yourself. You cannot even tell a lie! But nonetheless, you quickly departed from your clique and started running towards the black van. 

 

 

Heechul

He tweets you. “Yah, what time do you end school today?” But you were in class and did not see his tweet till 30 m ins later. As you were replying his tweet, your phone vibrated madly but since you were in class, you couldn’t answer his call. When your lesson ended, you dialled Heechul’s number. “YEOBO? (Dear?) YOU ARE BACK?” you shouted into the phone. “Nuguseyo? (Who are you?)”

 

“Nugu-seyo? Nugu-seyo?! What in the world does he mean by nugu-seyo?!” You thought angrily.

“You refused to pick up my calls or reply my tweet, so I deleted your number.” Heechul replied coldly.

“But I was in class and it was…” Your sentence got cut off.

“Heechul, you idiot…” You cursed him.

 

As you stomped out of school with your nosey friends in tow, asking you about the sudden change of mood, you spotted Heechul by the school gate, picking his fingernails (and of course, he looks all suave and cool doing that).

It seemed like all your anger dissipated when you saw him. There had been so many rumours about the SJ members being overworked and hence falling ill, but seeing him alive and healthy (and still as evil) brought a smile to your face.

He pushed you away as you tried to give him a Welcome-back hug but pushes your head affectionately to tell you that he had indeed missed you in the days that he had been away.

(But that still doesn’t change the fact that he deleted your number, does it? LOL)

 

Donghae

Donghae had memorised your timetable and any other extra schedules by heart. How is that even possible? You don’t even remember all the timing for all your lessons. But Donghae is not in Korea to remind you of your extra lessons. He is out of Korea and promoting Super Junior’s new album. Sigh sigh sigh.

As you were walking out of school in the sweltering heat, you noticed that the road to the bus-stop was exceptionally quiet. But that is no surprise. On Thursdays, the rest of the school would be having supplementary English lessons, but since you are already fluent in English, you were excused from those additional hours. But today, the road was too quiet.

You turned round the corner of your school. Suddenly… “HELLO! I AM BACK!” Donghae star-jumped out of the wall and landed right in front of you.

“Where the? What the?!” You were stunned. No surprises about it, cos in this inhumane heat, even your toenails were sleepy.

Donghae bear-hugged you. To hell about the fact that you were in public and he is Asia’s superstar. “I really missed you a lot!” Donghae whispered (more like shouted in the empty road) to you.

Then he held your hand and started running. He was high, like really high upon seeing you. He literally dragged you along until you both came to a quiet sushi restaurant in a quiet neighbourhood. And yes, you were sweating your guts out.

Only then did Donghae realise that you have been running (your guts out) with your heavy bag and files along. He apologetically pleaded for forgiveness as you both sat down for your lunch. Then he started again, yakking non-stop about his experiences overseas and his desire for you to be there to share those moments with him.

 

Eunhyuk

You mentally counted the days till Eunhyuk is back. You are fully aware that the fanbases mentioned they will be back this morning, but Hyuk said that they will only come back 2 days later. So, you guess that he is probably right. After all, he is the one catching the flight.

Your friends and you walked out of the school gate. Everyone was dead tired and the sweltering heat killed any attempts at starting a conversation. All you were dreaming about is the cool interior of a car and someone driving you out for lunch. Well, specifically, you were dreaming that Hyuk would miraculously drive up and drive you for lunch.

While you were in your daydreams, a white Audi drove up to the curb. Your friends all froze when a slim gentleman, wearing Gucci shades slammed the car door shut. You were oblivious to all that was happening to you and continued walking, with eyes on the ground, counting the hours left to Hyuk’s return.

“Yah! Are you ignoring me?” Hyuk shouted fro where he was.

You looked up from the ground and saw Hyuk pulling off his shades and squinting at you in the bright sunlight. Without saying anything else, he ran towards you and carried your heavy files from your arms, which were leaving red marks on your forearms.

“Aigoo! Which idiot made you carry all these files to school?! They should be hanged!” Hyuk nagged.

Then he draped his arm around your shoulder (which unknowingly added to your load) and walked you back to his car.

“Shall we have Korean BBQ for lunch? I missed those while I was overseas!”

Yes yes, Hyuk and his food issues. But who minds? ^^




 

I shall update 4 first. Will update the rest soon! Including Henry and Zhoumi as many of you requested! :)

 

Comment if you have enjoyed it! :) (Well, even if you did not, comment too!) Suggestions are welcome! Maybe you would like to give suggestions for the following scenarios too? In any case, keep the comments coming in! <3


 

Version 1.1 UPDATED! 

slow updating because I am really tired, by the time I am done with my school stuff. Don't hate me! Please bear with me! I will update 2 members this time. Stay tuned for more! 

By the way, tell me which one you like best! :)

 

 

Kangin

It was so hot, that even the flies are too lazy chilling in the heat to buzz around. The weather is inhumane, trying to cook humans alive this way. As you were thinking about the recent SJ schedule and considering to pay Kangin oppa a visit (since he is supposed to arrive in Seoul in the evening), you were distracted by someone following you from behind.

You turned around, but saw no one. Maybe it was just your imagination. In a weather like this, no one would even bother to walk 10m more to a convenience store to get a drink, let alone to play such a sick joke, acting as a stalker.

Then suddenly, 2 ice-cold cans of coke were pressed on your cheeks. Of course, it was a shock to you, but a welcoming one at that. And you can only think of one person who would do that.

“KANGIN OPPA!” you screamed, “I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ONLY BE BACK IN THE EVENING!”

“I missed you, so I swam back early.” Kangin tried to reply as nonchanlantly as possible.

“Swam back? Don’t fool around.” You have yet to scold him for brainlessly pressing two ice-cold cans of drinks to your face. You don’t even know if the exterior of the cans were clean or not. What if they were not? You’d have break-outs!

But Kangin opened a can of Coke for you and shoved it in your hands. Therefore, you have decided to shut up for good.

“So, how’s life when I have been away? Have you been looking at guys?” He asked, eyeing you suspiciously. Before you could even answer, he gave you his infamous eye-smile “I missed you a lot while I was overseas…and you know the overseas ELFs were so enthusiastic…”  Kangin started babbling, and you know that there will be no end to this, not at least till a few hours later. 

 

Siwon

Your form teacher walked into class and announced for you to pack your bag and proceed to the General Office immediately.

“Huh? Why? Have I been expelled?” You thought incredulously. All the evil deeds you did in school were running through your mind.

I know I wasn’t the best student, but I don’t think the things I did would render me to be expelled right? I have doodled on the table, scrawling Siwon’s name and mine on it, that’s vandalism, but I was bored and I wasn’t totally at fault. The teacher was too boring, so I couldn’t help it….

You were mentally running through your confession to the discipline master/principal, should need be. But once you arrived at the General Office, you couldn’t help but to notice the white Audi parked in your school carpark. That car is too suave to belong to any of the old fogeys in school and only one person owns that car plate number…

“Did you miss me?” Siwon’s voice droned over your head. You jumped out of your skin, thinking that it was your principal. (That would have been so creepy.) But after realising it was Siwon oppa, you were disappointed that the King of Skinship hasn’t initiated a hug or anything.

He took your bag and led your to his car, having done all the administrative procedures for early dismissal. How thoughtful! In the car, he fussed around you till you put on your seatbelt and held your hands, telling you how much he had missed you, before pecking you on the cheek (finally Siwon, finally!)  Much as you were interested to know how he had been (and how much he had missed you, he beat you to ask about how you have been.

His eyes widened as you told him the boring story of your life for the past two weeks, and the shi-brows went up, down and up again. What’s so interesting oppa?! He is so adorable ridiculous that you wanna bite him.

“You know, while I was overseas, I prayed for you everyday…” Siwon took a sip of his coffee. “Have you been praying religiously too? Reading the Bible?”

If not for his ridiculously cute dimples, you would have punched him already.