Dramatic mother who can't move on

Almost Lovers

Oh, God. I blushed really hard. That is the most embarrassing thing that happened to me."Don't you know that you're cute when you blush?" Aish, why did he have to say that thing. I lied on my bed and tried to sleep.

I woke up early in the morning. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I saw my mom in our kitchen sitting in the floor. Crying, again. 4 years already passed but still she can't move on from my father. She loved no she still loves him so much. She still can't accept the fact that they can't be together now because my father chose his other woman.

"Mom.." I called her.

"Yes, dear?" She answered then wiped off her tears.

"Still can't move on?"

"No matter how I try.. I still can't. It hurts. But promise me Yoong, don't hold any grudges or anger against your father, understand?"

"Yes mom, I promise." I replied then hugged her tight. That's why I don't want to fall in love or have any commitments. Crushes will do but not love. Why? Because it gives you pain. First you'll be happy but sooner or later you'll be hurt. Making you lonely and depressed. I love my mom but I don't want my love story to end up like her.  So, I avoid guys as much as possible.

After hugging her, I did my morning routine. I went downstairs again and saw my mother eating. I went near to the shoerack to get my shoes.

"Mom, can I sleep with Unnie and Seororo tonight? I asked her whie putting on my shoes.

"Of course. Bring extra uniform for tomorrow, okay?"

"It's already in my bag. Goodbye mom." I kissed her on the cheeks

"Goodbye. Be careful and have fun!"

"Yes mom." I went out of the gate and walked to the waiting shed. After some time the public bus already arrived. I climbed aboard and seated near the window. I stopped in the waiting shed near our school. I walked a few steps then entered the school gate. I am walking peacefully when..

"Boo!" Taeyeon unnie surprised me.

"Yah! Unnie! What's that for?" I asked giving her a what-the-f look. I saw Seohyun at her back laughing. Maybe because of my reaction.

"Nothing. We just took the opportunity to surprise you." Unnie answered trying to hold her laugh."You should have seen your reaction. It's priceless!" She added now bursting into laughters. I just smiled at them and then walked away.

"Unnie, unnie wait for us." I heard Hyunnie said. Of course, I stopped for a while and waited for them. We entered our room and sat on our assigned seats. Suddenly, the bell rang. All students including me settled and prepared for the first class. I listened to my teacher.

Time flew fast. Our classes already ended and it's time to go home. I walked with Taeng unnie and Seroro. We ate dinner right after we arrived from school. After eating, we did our homeworks and prepared ourselves to sleep. Since we are not yet sleepy, we decided to talk. I shared them about what happened yesterday with Donghae including the blush part. Both of them giggled after hearing the blush thing. Fortunately Taeyeon unnie is already sleepy that's why I escaped her teases.. hehehe