And we meet again (YoonA)

Almost Lovers

I went back to my seat. Taeyeon and Seohyun are staring at me. 

"What?" I asked.

"Who is he and why is he talking to you?" Taengoo unnie asked.

I told unnie and maknae the story. After saying my story they both said "Oh."

"Unnie, he's handsome. Your lucky." Seo said.

"Lucky?"

"Yeah. It's really rare to bump with a handsome and gentleman." Seohyun mumbled. Taeyeon unnie and I looked at each other. Shocked with what Seo just said. She noticed us and asked "What? It's true, am I right?"

"Seo Joo Hyun, since when did you talk about those things?" Taeyeon unnie asked with a teasing/suspicious  sound and look.

"Since she met Jung Yonghwa." I said, joining unnie in teasing Seohyun. Seo just made a face and we just laughed at her face.

"You know what? Let's just go home." Seohyun said.

"Ok" Unnie replied still laughing.

We were already walking down the street when Seohyun asked me if I could sleep over in their house since it's only her and Taeyeon unnie that is living in there. You see, Seohyun's parents already died due to an accident so her aunt(Taeyeon unnie's mother) adopted and let her live with them. Since unnie's mother is a stewardess, she and Seo are the only ones living in there most of the time.

"I'd love to but I still need to help omma." I replied. "Maybe next time?"

"Okay" She answered.

"It's getting late. Do you want us to walk you home?" Unnie asked me.

"I'm fine, don't worry.Thanks by the way."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, thanks unnie and maknae." I waved goodbye at them and they did the same.

I am walking down the street on my way home, thinking of the guy earlier. Lee Donghae, cute name, I thought. I can't help thinking about him. His eyes, nose, cheeks, lips. His whole face. Gosh, he's so handsome. I'm in my deep thoughts when someone called me. "Yoona-shii! Yoona-shii!" The man called. I'm really not in the mood to talk to someone so I didn't bother to look behind. "Yoona-shii! Yoona-shii!" He keeps on calling. This man is really getting into my nerves. What is he going to say that made him call me over and over again? "Yoona-shii! Yoona-shii!" He called me again. I got pissed off and turned around.

"What do you want?!?" I yelled showing an irratated look. "Don't you know that I'm in the middle of my thoughts?" I looked at the man's face and was shocked to see

.

.

.

.

.

Donghae.