Ice cream

Almost Lovers

 

Yoona's POV

"Oh no..how could I be so clumsy?? This is embarassing I should look up to him and apologize." Yoona said to herself.

 

She looked up and was shocked to see a very handsome face. " Gosh..he's so handsome" she said in her mind. She almost forget what she's going to say.

 

"Uhmm..I'm really really sorry..I am not looking on my way." She said while watching the guy clean his shirt.

 

The guy looked up at her. He stared at her for along time then finally said something. " It's okay... I should be the one apologizing because I... I'm not the one looking.. Sorry.. Maybe I'll just make it up to you. Ahmm... let me buy you a new ice cream." He said while smiling.

"By the way, I'm Lee Donghae." He added.

"Oh.. I'm Im YoonA" she replied.

 

They went to the counter and ordered ice cream. Yoona thanked Donghae and walked her way back to her table where in her friends Taeyeon and Seohyun are watching her. 

Donghae's POV

 

"Darn this woman.. She messed my favorite shirt! This woman will pay!" Donghae said to his mind. Yoona speaks and then he looked up at her...shocked  with the angelic face he is looking at.

"She's so beautiful." he said in his mind. "I wonder what her name is."

 

(well you know what happened next)