The Sign Part two Donghae's Story

Almost Lovers

"Four years ago, I met a very cute girl who is very good with aegyo. Three meetings, I fell in love with her in just three meetings."

-Donghae

 

 

 

One

"Excuse me?" I suddenly heard a voice beside me. I turned an saw a very cute girl. "Is this seat taken?"

Embarassed, I took my bagpack and put it on the side near me. "Mianhae, I thought no one is assigned beside me."

"It's okay." She smiled. "I am Lee Sunkyu by the way. Sunny for short." She introduced herself then stretched her arm for a hand shake.

"I'm Donghae."

"Nice meeting you Donghae-ssi"

I just smiled at her then put on my earphones.

 

Two

"Hyung, I am okay. How many times do I need to repeat myself."

"Cho Kyuhyun, please argue no more. You need to rest."

"Bu-"

"No more buts. Doctor's orders."

"Tss..... I already miss Seohyun..."

"What?"

"Nothing hyung."

"I distincly heard you said something."

"Psh.. I said Saranghaeyo hyung." I raised my eyebrows at him.

Saranghaeyo hyung? So not Kyuhyun.

"Seriously Kyu?"

"Psh. What's the sense of your question if you won't believe me?"

"It is not so you to say saranghaeyo to me."

"Wae? Am I that bad for you to believe that I don't love you?"

"Kyu, you're not bad. I'm just not used to hear such words from you."

"I am serious hyung, even if we are just half brothers, I love you. You're the only one who loves and understands me. My own mother can do neither of those."

"Kyu-"

"It's true hyung. My biological father can't accept me because I am a bastard. A fruit out of a big mistake. He thinks I am a big mistake. My mother, she thinks I am disappointment. You, You're just my half brother yet you're the only one who stays beside me. You should be mad with me because I ruined your family."

"Kyu.. you are my brother half or full, you are my brother and I can't be mad to you. Besides, you didn't ruin my family, It has been ruined a long time ago. You are the best thing that God has given me. Believe it or not, you are more like my family than our appa and my omma."

"Thank you hyung, You are the only one who accepts me for who I am besides Seo-"

"Seo?"

"N-nothing."

"Cho Kyuhyun~" I said with suspecting tone. "Have you been going out again?"

"Uhmm.. ah.. hehe."

"KYUHYUN!!!!"

"Hyung, your voice!"

"I told you not to go out because you could be tired, which is not good for you and yet you didn't obey me."

"Nothing happened." He said defensively. "Besides, if I didn't go out, I wouldn't have met Seohyun."

"Seohyun?"

"Neh, Seohyun. She is an angel hyung. You should meet her."

"Okay, let's meet that girl after the doctor releases you."

"Yey!"

"If the doctor releases you."

"Hyung!" Then the great Cho Kyuhyun pouted. Seriously?? Is this Cho Kyuhyun?

"Take a rest Kyu." Whoever this Seohyun, I shall thank her. I owe her big.

I went out to talk with Kyu's doctor. 

 

"Donghae-ssi! Is that you?" I heard a voice.

I turned and see the cute girl from the bus the other day.  "Hi." What is her name again? Sunshine? Sunye? Ahh! I know it starts with 'Sun'

"Woo- I thought you don't remember me." The girl said. You're thoughts are right. Well, partly, I can't remember your name. I just smiled at her to show that I really recognize her.

"Why wouldn't I remember you, Sun..." I saw behind her, the hard headed "Kyu." 

Kyuhyun saw me and his eyes almost jumped from its sockets.

"Right. I'm glad you remember me." The cute girl said.

"Huh?" I looked at her then returned my gaze to Kyu who immediately went back to his room.

"You remember me. But I think I told you to call me 'Sunny'" Then she pouted. Cute girl.

"Ohh.. right. mianhae.. It is just that your full name got stuck in my mind thats why I didn't remember about your nickname."  Liar Donghae.

"It's okay oppa." She paused. "Is it alright if I call you oppa? I mean we already met two times-"  I cut her off.

"It's okay. What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I had my check-up. You?"

"I visited my brother."

 

Three

"Class you have a new classmate.  She is a transferee from Incheon." Our teacher turned to his side and called the new student."Ms. Lee"

I didn't bother to listen instead I just concentrated with the book I am reading.

"Hi oppa." I heard a voice beside me. I turned to see...

"Sunny! What are you doing here?"

"I guess you weren't listening earlier. Anyways, I am the new student!! Do you mind if I sit beside you?"

"No, no. Not at all."

 

 

 

 

 

We became closer and found out that we have a lot in common. We became friends, The three of us, me, Sunny and Leeteuk hyung. After two years, Sunny and I started dating.

 

And she is my first love.