Donghae

Almost Lovers

"Hae, stop that. You've been looking on your monitor for hours! Get some rest man! You're wallpaper will not go anywhere

"Tss.. 6 months already passed and you're still not making a move with Yoona.." Lee teuk hung laughed a little." If I were you I'll already do something."

"Says the oh-so-brave man who already did something to make Taeyeon his girlfriend." I turned to look at him. "Really hyung? Did you just gave me that advice? Or you want me to say that to you?"

 

Make a move.. Make a move..

Make a move your face! It is not that effin' easy!

"Yah! Don't bring this to me." He replied.

"Whatever Hyung." I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look at my laptop again and see the one and only Him Yoona smilng genuinly at me.

"You're gay, Lee Donghae!" I heard hyung screamed.

"Seriously hyung?? You have the guts to tell me I'm gay. tss.. At least I don't say such things as 'I miss Taeyeon' or 'Taeyeon, please be mine.' or-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence because hyung put his hand on my mouth to prevent me from saying the next words I am about to say.

"alright! alright! stop.. okay?"

I pushed his hand then gave him a smirk and turned my attention to my email account.

"I'm going out." He said.

"Yeah, go out, stop disturbing me and get lost hyung."

I heard him murmur somethings but I payed no attention to it because first, for sure his cussing me and second Yoona is online.

And that's where  a debate between my thoughts started.

'I should email her'

'No, it's embarassing'

'No it's not. Email her!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

 

 

*Ting!

 

 The debate that is ongong on my mind was momentarily stopped by a sound from my laptop indicating that I have a new message.

I checked it and I swear I shouldn't have looked at it. I regret looking at it.

 

 

Why do you have to come back?? Why now? Now, that I am already trying to move on and be happy with my life.