Lalalala(Yoona's POV)

Almost Lovers

Oh no.. Unnie recognized him...

"Ummm...Er...Y-yes. I am that m-man." Leeteuk-shii stuttered. He must be scarred with unnie's glare. "Mianhae again." He bowed.

"It's okay." I replied then smiled.

"So, let us eat." Donghae oppa said.I just nodded in response.He assisted me in seating down. Leeteuk did the same the difference is his nervous. Yes, I can see that his nervous. We ate our dinner quietly. Then, Donghae invited me to go see the stars in their veranda. I agreed and went our way, leaving Leeteuk and Taeyeon alone in the living room.

A lot of stars are shining in the sky outside. I smiled at its beautiness.

"They are stunning." I said while looking at the numerous stars up in the sky.

"Yes they are." Donghae responded. "Like you."

I immediately looked at him. My eyes became bigger than usual. "What did you say?"

"You are stunning like the stars." Oh gosh, my cheeks can't betray me. I can't blush right now. No. He looked at me intently.

"Have I told you that you are cute when you blush?" I just smiled unusualy and looked away. Ashamed of the color my cheeks are in right now.

"No, really. You are cute when you blush." He said smiling. Gosh why does he have to give me that perfect smile of his. "Thanks." I replied still kinda embarassed.


"So Leeteuk hyung bumped you in the market earlier, huh?" I nodded.

"Poor him. Unnie recognized him."

"Why?"

"She is overprotective with me and Seororo.She could be really scary."

"Of course, she is your unnie." I smiled."Now I know why hyung is nervous with her around."

"You also noticed that?" He nodded. "I think he likes unnie."

"You think?"

I smiled. "Yes."

"Why did you say so?"

"I observed him earlier while we eat. He keeps on looking at her." I smiled again, remembering what I saw.

"I hope that you are right."

"Huh?"

"Uhmm.. I-I hope that you are right. I mean I hope th-that hyung is already in love. In love with your unnie." I nodded as a response. I checked the time on  my wristwatch. It is already 10:35 pm.

"Sorry oppa but it's already late. I think we should already go home."

"Yeah you already should."

We went in the leaving room and saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk laughing.Donghae and I looke at each other. Both of us are surprised with what we are currently seeing. Then I remembered that it's already late. I tapped unnie's shoulder and say "I hate to interupt and ruin your moment but I think we should already go unnie." She looked at the time.

"Oh, I completely forgot." She stood up. Leeteuk did the same. The four of us walked outside. Leeteuk and Taeyeon leading the way. We stopped outside the gate to wait for a taxi to arrive.

"Look at the two." I said to Donghae. He did as what I said.

"They seem to be having fun." I smiled and he did the same.

"Thank you for this night Oppa."

"Thank you, also Yoong. I hope you have fun."

"I did." Then a taxi came. Donghae stopped it for me. I called unnie so that we can already leave.

"Bye, Leeteuk-shii." Taeyeon said.

"I told you to call me oppa." Leeteuk smiled, showing off his dimples.

"Bye oppa." Unnie rephrased then went in the taxi. Okay, that is weird. I looked at the two guys.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Donghae replied. Leeteuk smiled.

I went inside the taxi and closed the door. I saw Donghae waved and I waved back then the chauffer started driving.



a/n: Mianhae for the short update.