What the heck am I feeling?

Almost Lovers

I am on a deep slumber when I heard

"UNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

"WAAHHHHH??!??" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "WHERE'S THE FIRE? WHERE'S THE FIRE?"

"pffft~ stop that Im Yoona, you look stupid. There's no fire." - Taeyeon unnie

"huh? @__@" I paused. "Then why is Seohyun screaming." Taeyeon unnie just shrugged, turned her back then walked out.

 

Great! What a nice unnie to talk with!

 

"Unie!" Seohyun called.

"What?" I replied with a hint of a tiny bit of annoyance with my voice.

But Seohyun is just either dense or what she's going to say is really important.

She told her story and the answer: the former. SEO JOO HYUN, the maknae is DENSE! because her story goes on like this:

"Unnie! Kyuhyun oppa asked me to go out! waaaahhh!! I think I'm gonna dieee!"

I face palmed. "What texture and color of coffin do you want?" I asked.

"Huh? What do you mean unnie. " She pouted. "Who's dying?"

"Pffft~ " -The walk-out queen(Kim Taeyeon)

"You. You said you would die, so just in case it happens now, we'll know what kind of coffin you would like to have."

"Unnie! You're a meannie"

"Buwahahahahaha!!" Seohyun and I exchanged glances as we saw the ever "prim and proper" Kim Taeyeon who is currently bursting into laughter while tapping the floor with her left hand and her right is holding her cellphone.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Seohyun walked near unnie and put her palm on unnie's forehead to check on her.

"Neh, neh" Unnie said while composing her self. " Leeteuk oppa just sent a joke"

"Oh! it's just-Leeteuk Oppa!!!" I shrieked.

"Stop it, Yoong. My eardrums are gonna be broken." Then the walk-out queen did her job: walk-out.

-----

 

"Unnie, I'm hungry." I used my puppy eyes on Taeyeon unnie.

(secret#1: She can't resist me when I'm using my remarkable puppy eyes.)

"Aish, where do you want to eat?"

"anywhere"

"Is there a restaurant with a name 'Anywhere'?"

"Unnie!"

"tss.. call Seohyun while I prepare the car."
 

Yes!

 

----

Wahhhh!! Heaven!!! The foods are amaziiiiiing.

"Yah! Im Yoona, stop gaping, you look like a girl who did not eat for a decade." -Taeyeon unnie

Mean!

I just pouted.

"Tss.."-Still, unnie

"Hey Seo, who are you staring at?"

"That guy is familliar."

"Maybe your kyuhyun oppa is with another gal." I teased.

Seohyun glared at me.

Seriously, Seo joohyun glares?

"Not Kyu oppa. That guy." She pointed a man with broad shoulders who is in a black shirt that fits him well. And I was astounded

"Yoona!" Taeyeon unnie, snapped her fingers at me but I didn't bother. "Yoona!!!.. tss." She turned around to see whom me and Seohyun is looking at and her small eyes suddenly grew. "Is that Lee Donghae with another girl?"

"Lee Donghae?" Seohyun repeated.

"Yeah, the one Yoona bum-" Taeyeon unnie wasn't able to finish her statement because...

"Ohhhhh!! Lee Donghae" Seohyun said then stood up.

"Hey! Seohyun! Where are you going?" Unnie asked but Seohyun did not bother to answer instead, she continued her pace to Donghae oppa.

 

Donghae oppa...

 

He's with a girl.

The girl looks beautiful, elegant in fact.

His girlfriend maybe..

Well then, she's lucky to have oppa.

 

I shall congratulate him for having a beautiful, elegant and perfect girl, but then why is that my chest, especially the middle part, is like being hammered like there is no tomorrow? Too intense, too tight.