Yoona

Almost Lovers

"Don't mind him; Maybe he's just a little tired or something." Leeteuk oppa explained before he went upstairs to check on Donghae oppa.

 

What is with Donghae oppa? He looks tired. :((

I hope he is okay.

 

"Hey Yoong." Unnie called my attention.

"Hmm?"

"I think there is something wrong with Donghae oppa."

"Yeah, maybe he's just tired. Just like what Leeteuk oppa said earlier."

"hmm." Unnie nodded ti show that she agrees."Or....."

"or?"

"hmp..nothing." She shook her head. Weird.

"Seriously, unnie."

"Well, his face looks problematic. And his eyes, the way he looked at you earlier, different."

"Huh?" Different? WHat does she means? "I'm confused."

Taeyeon unnies sighed. "You really are dense MOST of the times Im Yoona." She paused.

What does she mean by that?

"Anyways, whenever he sees you, his eyes...well...er...twinkle?" She positioned her fingers like she's thinking. "Twinkle..twinkle...I think twinkle is not the right adjective. What do you think?"

I just answered her with a poker face, Seriously?

But she doesn't seem to mind it because she didn't react with it.

 

"AHA!!!!" Taeyeon unnie suddenly speak up. "Lights up! That's right. His eyes lights up whenever he sees you, and he is different tonight. because his eyes didn't light up earlier. And his aura, it's cold." She stated as a matter-of-factly.

I just stared at her, stil processing her words.

I don't get it. What does Taeyeon unnie really wants to say to me?

minutes later...

After a minute of me still not getting it, Unnie rolled her eyes. "Yoona, stop."

"huh?"

"Your thinking. Stop it; You won;t get it anyway."

"waaaahhh! Unnie! You're mean." I pouted.

"I am just stating the fact. That. you. are. OBTUSE."

"Am not!"

"Really? Can you see how he really feel for you? Can you feel that he likes you?"

"Huh?"

Unnie just stared at me.

"He?"

"Yes yoong, he." Taeyeon unnie smiled. "Finally, you're getting it."

"He................"

"(^___________^)- Taeyeon unnie.

"Who's he that you are reffering to? (?____?)"

"=_____________= " Unnie just face-palmed at me. "Forget it Yoong. Forget it."

I was about to protest and beg unnie to explain her words to me when Leeteuk oppa and Donghae oppa walked downstairs.

Donghae oppa looks enthusiastic again. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

The four of us ate dinner together and decided to play a game called.......

..Spin the bottle!!!!(Childish, yes.. but we could be dork at times, especially unnie!)

 

"Same rules alright." Leeteuk oppa says as he positions the bottle in the middle. He spinned it and it stopped at Donghae oppa.

He spinned the bottle once again so that he'll know who will ask him, and the bottle stopped at...Taeyeon unnie (^___^)

 

"Donghae-shii." Taeyeon unnie called."

"Donghae-shii?" He repeated.

"Neh, why, is there any other Donghae here?"

"I am the only one. But we already know each other for six months and you still don't call me oppa? Ouch, Kim Taeyeon. Ouch." Oppa pretended to be hurt. His gesture made as all laugh.

Unnie hit his shoulders."Tsss...I did call you oppa!" Unnie defended. "Once!" She added then did merong.

"Psh..what's your question?" Donghae oppa asked.

"Who is your first love?"

Upon hearing the question, Donghae oppa changed his aura.

What's wrong?

"Um..er..c-can we change the topic?"

He looks like he has troubles answering unnie's question.

"You can pass Hae." Leeteuk oppa said.

"What?!?" Unnie exclaimed. "That's unfair!"

"Yes it is." Leeteuk oppa did merong.

And they started arguing.

 

I don't want to bother so I just followed Hae oppa, who went to the veranda.