First Meeting

Almost Lovers

 

 

I am in my room, reading a romantic story. Hoping that one day I would also be like the woman who found her prince. A prince that is loyal, gentleman and kind.

 

I am Im Yoona. I am not that beautiful but I am attractive.. yeah that's the word :) I am attractive(Give me this time.. I am not really conceited.. It was my first time acttually to act like this.. but uh.. give this time.. alright?? only now?? well.. whatver.. It is the truth. I am attractive..) I don't loathe love.. I just shut it down from my system.. You know?? Try to avoid it.. Scared to fall in love..Why?? My father.. he left us. and my mother can;t take it.. so she's so depressed.. and I swear you wouldn't want to be like her.. That's why I don't want to fall in love. I am scared to be hurt.

 

 

"YoonA!...YoonA!" Taeyeon and Seohyun are on the garden of my house screaming and waiting.

I looked at my window, shocked to see Taengoo and Seobaby. I immidiately went downstairs. After reaching the garden, I hugged the two.

"Oh you two..." I said with a smile on her face.

"Come on let's go out" Seohyun said.

"and eat icecream..."Taeyeon added.

"Okay.. I'll just ask permission to my mom.

I asked permission and mom approved. We went to our hang-out place and eat icecream and other desserts. While eating, we are sharing stories to each other. I am not yet contented with my icecream, so I ordered another. After getting my icecream, I bumped to a guy. My icecream fell causing me to stain the guy's shirt.