And we meet again 2(Donghae)

Almost Lovers

Geez, what's with her? I was shocked with what she said. She must be in a bad mood.

"Oh my god!, Donghae sunbaenim..I'm sorry I didn't know that it was you." She said with a worried face. Aigoo..how cute.

"I.I just want...nevermind. I'm sorry for disturbing you" I said.

"No! uhmm.. you're..you're not disturbing me. I was just pissed because of the non-stop call." She said while looking down. "Sorry for yelling at you."

"No, it's fine. It's my fault for calling you over and over again. Anyways..You..You want coffee?" I asked with an obvious nervousness in my voice. Aish..why am I nervous?

"Sure" She answered and I smiled. I don't know why but I'm really, very happy when she said sure. I brought her to my favorite coffee shop. I ordered our food. While waiting, I looked at her. She's so beautiful.She's like a goddess. I watched her look around the shop. I was so busy watching her that I didn't hear the waiter calling my attention.

"Sir, sir" The waiter called. 

"Oh, sorry"

"This is your food"

"Thanks" I said and went to our table while holding the tray with our food. I sat on the seat parallel to her. I gave her her food. There was an akward silence between us while eating. After short minutes, I decided to speak.

"So the two girls with you earlier, they are your friends?"

"Ha? Oh, Yeah Taeyeon unnie and Seohyun" she replied "I'm really sorry with the icecream thing." She said

"I told you, it's fine. Besides it's my fault." I looked at her eyes and smiled. I was shocked to see her blush. I chuckled. "Don't you know that you're cute when you blush?" I asked making her blush harder.