There More Fishes In The Sea

The Visual Boy

  "There's more fishes in the sea" they kept telling him, but he always say " Well, he's the only fish I hooking for".

    He remembered everything about last night, he remember the sweet hug they did and Baekhyun tears. 

He could sleep, all he did was think about was the hug and that his tears are now stained on his shirt. 'His tears are still in my shirt, I must make him my lover' 

     "Hey, sleepyhead are you awake" ' Who's saying that'  he opened his eyes only to met Baekhyun, he saw himself laying down he quickly sat up. "You silly you said you were tired come and sleep on my lap". His cheeks gotten red, "Wa-wae, is this a dream" "Be quiet and go to sleep" Baekhyun said putting Chanyeol head on his lap and started to sing and touching his hair. ' This is a dream, but I like it' he just laid back and enjoy the moment, he smiled at the boy touching his hair. He slowly caress Baekhyun's face and smiled, Baekhyun then grabbed his hand and held it( THEY'RE HOLD HANDS!! AHHH *-*). They slowly reached to each other face and.

  "Babo, wake up" he felt someone poking his back. He opened his eyes. 'No, wae,wae I hate you, I had a perfect dream' he glared at who seens to be Suho. "Hyung, why did you wake me up, I had such perfect dream" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, did you dream about you two doing the dirty deed" Suho gave him a smirk.

Chanyeol started to blush, and threw a pillow at him " Shut up, Hyung you're so pertverted" Suho started to laugh and left the room.

"Dirty deed, yeah right" But then he started to imagined things. He started to blush and his heart was racing. He snapped out and got out of the bed and went to freshen himself. He combed his black hair, he tried many hair style but nothing suit him. He combed his hair and went to the kitchen to get some juice.

  "Alright everyone meeting in the livingroom" said the manger clapping his hand. 'Aish not again' he walked to the livingroom and sat down next to Kai, "Alright, today we are going to a SM conference, so put on your best manners" Manger hyung said pointing at the trouble makers. They all dressed up and into the van.

  'I hope I have the same dream again' he said looking at Baekhyun, he suddenly went on his phone when Baekhyun turned around. So close from getting caught. The van stopped infront of SM building, they could hear the fans screaming and yelling "EXO". The car's door opened to reveal half of the members then the second van appeared with the rest of the group, they waved and bowed to their fans.

  Chanyeol saw Baekhyun smiling at the fans, it made him smile too. When suddenly he felt a poke on his side, he turned around to see the one and only Lay. " Don't smile like an idoit he might know" he said winking and laughing at him. " Be quiet hyung, I wasn't smiling about him" he replied looking at the floor." Sure".

    "I see Chanyeol Hyung,as a fisherman and Baekhyun a luxary fish that no one can catch, and Chanyeol is one of those challengers that has to win that fish" said Sehun as he looked at his phone, as everyone tried not to laugh. They loved to tease Chanyeol and his love for Baekhyun.

  They reached to the meeting room and sat down, when suddenly they got up and bowed to Girls' Generation. They all looked at Baekhyun but all he did was bowed and sat down. ' Man this might be akward for him, I should distract him' , he suddenly sat up and grabbed his phone and showed Baekhyun a funny video he found. "Dude, check this out it's show funny". They started to laugh, when suddenly eyes turned and they stopped laughing. " What are you guys watching" the curious D.O said. They showed the video and all three men tried not to laugh.

  After the meeting was over, they all left to eat when suddenly they bumped into Girls' Generation Sunny, Taeyeon, and Yoona. Chanyeol knew it wasn't a good time to talk, he felt a push it was Baekhyun, he follow the order and off to the snack bar. 'I feel bad for you, come here' he put his hand on Baekhyun's head and started to rub his head " I know you still feeling for her, but you know there's more fishes in the sea" he said smiling to comfort him. "Yeah, I know" Baekhyun punching him to stop. He stopped and he felt eyes looking at him, he turned around to see all the members giving him thumb ups, smirks, or winking. He mouthed the word "Shut up" to s and they started to laugh. 'I'll kill them later'.


What's Up,

So you guys, Do You Like The Story So Far?? 

Lately, I been lacking off and more into watching k-dramas.

But Don't worry I won't forget about you guys. Feel free to comment your feelings.

Lately I been stalking Jongdae AKA Chen from Exo, his voice *-*.

I just want to give you guys so update:

I'll be going camping with my family for three days (NO WIFI) :(

This is my actually second fanfic I'm writing if you want to see my first go check it out...

It could help me out someday!! ^-^

- Bias (^_^)