The Plan Is...

The Visual Boy

"Time to eat" said D.O.

 

   Everyone came in the kitchen and ate their food, Chanyeol ate his food quickly he even washed his dish. He never did that but let the person clean it, they looked at him for awhile, then continued eating. Chanyeol wanted to step out of the apartment for some fresh air, he went into the room. He grabbed his black mouth mask and a hat to cover his face. " I'm going out" He said and closed the door. Chanyeol walked to the elevator's doors. It opened to see someone familiar, Taeyeon, ' Why is she here' . He waved his hand and greeted her, she did the same thing. "Hello noona, what made you come here" he said, Taeyeon pulled his arm to come with her into the elevator. "Hello, sorry for pulling you like that" she said.

  The whole thing went silent, the door opened he guided her to the close by cafe. They sat down and he broke the silent, "So, why did you come to our dorm" he said sipping his drink. " Well, I know our schedules are busy, but I feel like I still need him, by my side" she said. "Oh, so you want him back together" Chanyeol said putting his drink down. She nobbed her head, he felt his heart dropped. ' But, you broke his heart...plus he's been sad lately, if this would give him happiness, I guess I could help her' . He opened his mouth and said " Well, I could help you, get him back" he swallowed back his tears. "Really, thank you so much" she said happily. Chanyeol justed smiled brightly, but really he was holding his saddness. They talked about the plan to reunite together and gave each other numbers, after that they said goodbye and hwaitings. He walked and felt a tear on his cheek, he just let it flowed.

  Until, he felt a push of his back. He turned around it was Baekhyun, he turned around again and weeped his tears. " Wae, you following me" he said. " You said you were going for a walk, I told you to wait for me, because I wanted to go too" Baekhyun said breathing the cold air. Chanyeol looked at him ' For his happiness', "Say, about... I got hooked up with a girl, and you know how you're single" he said clutching his fist " I told her to bring a friend, so it's a double date, how about it" He finished his sentence. There was a pause, " Sure"

  Oh, he felt heart break into two. He put his hand of Baekhyun's head, " Be ready at 7:00" Chanyeol said. They returned to the dorm, where they sat in the livingroom. Chanyeol went into a empty room and texted Taeyeon to meet at the cafe at 7:00. The plan is working.

  Time tick and tick, while Chanyeol got nervous and nervous. ' What if the plan doesn't work'. The clock striked at the time of the plan, they were dressed causal. "You ready" Chanyeol asked checking his text message. He got one from Taeyeon saying she's there. They exited and dorm and off to the cafe.

  When they got to the spot, Chanyeol saw her, she was waving her hand. Baekhyun saw her " Why is she here" he said pointing at her. "Because of this" Chanyeol said shoving Baekhyun to Their table. Chanyeol felt like crying as they got closer. " You two need to work this out" he said and left the two alone. He exited the cafe and went to the close by park. He sat on the swing in the dark, he held back his tears, but it came out. He wept his tears, but more still came out. Few minutes pass by, he stopped crying and swinged back and forth.

   Suddenly, he stopped. He looked who did it, Baekhyun, he came back from the cafe. " So, did you guys got together" Chanyeol said smiling, but his red puffy eyes were noticable. " Were you crying" Baekhyun asked. " What!... n-no" he said hiding his face. " I didn't want to be with her" Baekhyun said " Even though, she tried her hardest I still said no" he continued. Chanyeol looked up and saw Baekhyun's tearing eyes, He got off the swing and wiped the tears away " You're so stupid, why didn't you said yes" Chanyeol said laughing at him. " Let's go, home" Baekhyun said as they walked away from the playground. Today was the day where they both cried and comforted each other. They returned to the dorm, where  everyone was watching t.v, they sat on the floor and watched along.

   After watching t.v, they decided to sleep. 


I Love Steak,

Thanks For Reading ^^

Hope You Guys Enjoyed It!!

-Bias(^_^)