These Drunkards

The Visual Boy

    Chanyeol woke up to a sound of a door opening. It was from Kyungsoo, getting up to cook breakfast. Chanyeol rolled on his side and continued sleeping, but he had a strong urge to be awake. He settled on his phone, he watched funny cute videos and went on his media. His phone was filled with his fans commenting on last night picture. He saw a comment and read it:

  'Omg, I think Chanyeol got photobombed by Baekhyun'

 Chanyeol looked at the photo carefully, then he saw a winking man behind him smiling at the camera. But he couldn't be mad at him, he then heard the door open he jumped alittle and turned to see who it was. "Breakfast is ready" said Kyungsoo in his little cute apron. Chanyeol laughed at the ridiculous short man, and was beaten down by a wooden spoon. They sat down and ate, Chanyeol ate one meat from the plate and a green pepper. After finishing, Chanyeol had to wash the dishes, he didn't want to get wet from the water so he weared the little apron and pink gloves. 

 He heard laugher coming from the table, he knew it was Kyungsoo, but he ignored it and continued washing the dishes. Once he was finished the man walked to his room and laid on his bed. Just then he heard the door creak open it was Suho. "We're going to the store do you want anything", Suho said.

 "Um, yes mom I would like to get chips and my favorite drink, and thank you mom", Chanyeol said laying on his bed. Suho nodded and closed the door. " I'm so tired", he yawned and pulled his blanket and closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep.

 

   "Hey, today I dreamed about you" 

 Just then Chanyeol opened his eyes, and show Kyungsoo and Jongin talking. ' Did they just said that' Chanyeol questioned himself.  He felt the voice was in his dreams but yet again it must be those two. He got up and the two looked at him. "I'm going to leave you two alone", he said winking at them and closed the door, he walked to the livingroom where Chen was upside down reading his phone and Sehun chilling on the floor. Chanyeol kicked the man to move, Sehun wiggled and Chanyeol threw himself on the couch. "So tired" he said rubbing his eyes.

  " I know after the concert, I felt like my body was getting heavy" said Sehun sitting up.

"Of course, we are idols" said Chen turning off his phone.

         The door swong open to see Suho and Lay carrying bags, Chanyeol ran toward them and grab few bags form Lay and place they on the coffee table. He opened the bag and quickly grabbed the chips and ran to his room. Just as he opened the door he was dragged by the shirt back to the livingrom. "You little brat, I only got this for everyone" said Suho grabbing the bags from his hand. 

     "But look what we got" yelled Lay, pulling out a bottle of soju and a pack a beer. " We are going to be drunk" hyped up Sehun, clapping his hand. Tonight will be the night they drink until some one vomits or they all fall alseep in the livingroom.

    Chanyeol knows that he could only drink three cans of beer. He wasn't a heavy drinker he decided to just drink one and try to avoid the drunkards. As time pass, and the moon bright as the sun shine, everyone opened a can and cheered for their concert. They dranked and dranked, Chanyeol felt his body getting lighter, he stop sipping and saw as everyone was drunk. 'Got to be sober' . 

    He knew that Baekhyun was the only who knows who to drink, he walked off to his room to avoid... well the guys laughing and drinking.

  He walked to his room and plopped into his room. He opened his phone and looked at videos. He heard the door opened, he looked away from his phone. " Come to the living *hic* roommm" said the drunk D.O as he fell to the ground. Chanyeol got up and dragged the sleeping boy to his bed, and turned off the light. He walked to the livingroom where Chen held the remote control singing a song about a glass of soju. While Sehun and Kai clapped and cheered him " GO HYUNG" they shouted swaying back and forth. "Those drunkards" he said facepalming.

     He walked to the white couch where Baekhyun poured a shot of soju and chugged it down. He sat down and opened a can of beer and sipped it while looking at his phone. Then a hand slapped his phone, "Aye, pay attention" said Baekhyun pointing at the two idoits dancing. 

    "Dude, hands off... Are you drunk" Chanyeol asked waving his hands at Baekhyun's eyes. With a high fived Baekhyun's shook his head, but his cheek red. You know Baekhyun is drunk if he started to have that asian glow ( just in case you don't know asian glow. It's when an asian drink too much and their skin turns red). " You babo, you are drunk" Chanyeol said chugging a shot of soju. He soon feel his body getting heavy, then slowly he went to the kitchen. " Need water" he said splashing water on his face. Just then, he felt someone arm caressing his body, he turned around quickly and saw Baekhyuntrying to get to the sink.

    Chanyeol blushed, and moved away. He quickly walked away, then paused and thought for a moment. ' Wait if he's drunk and hopefully he will pass out, I could do that romantic kiss like in the drama'. He looked at Baekhyun who was laughing at the sink faucet turning on and off. He hesitated and slowly he walked to Baekhyun. He turned Baekhyun around, and quickly he touched his lips and closed his eyes.

      It was a quick one and Chanyeol parted away, he wiped his mouth and said " Hope you forget this". He pointed at Baekhyun and ran away like a japanese anime girl who confessed to their senpai. He closed the door and slide down on the door and high fived himself. " Hope he doesn't remember that" he whispered and crawled into bed.


I'M STILL ALIVE,

Aye, long time no see.

So today is the day where students have a break from Hell...

I took a long break because I wanted to make the story juicy.

But, I hope you enjoyed it ^^

-Bias (^_^)