The Feels Are Not Real

The Visual Boy

The sun rised and Chanyeol woke up fresh as a daisy.

   Well...more like a person who saw the shiny sun for the first time, he scratched his head and stretched his long arms. He notice that Kyungsoo was still asleep. he quietly exited his way, and went for a morning walk. He had a beanie on and sweat pant with a white long sleeve shirt on. He passed the cafe where everything went yesterday, he still wonder how it happen between the two. He went to the park and flashbacks of yesterday appeared infront of his eyes, he went to the lonely swings and sat up swinging his legs. He looked up in the sky and inhaled the cold air, he stayed at that spot for a few moments, he looked at the time: 9:12 AM. ' Ahh, Time to go' he got out of the swing. And shuffled his shoes back to the dorm, he had his hand in his pocket and head down. 

     He reached infront on the dorm and opened the door to see all head turned to his direction. He took off his shoes, and walked to the kitchen for a drink,he walked back to his people. He sat on the floor and opened his drink, while the others watched him. He closed the drink and looked at them back "What" he said and suddenly choked on the water. He coughed and coughed, everyone laughed at him. The choking stopped, " I couldn't have die" he said slapping Chen's legs. They wiped their tears of laughter, and continued wathcing their t.v show. 

   The mangers told them to get up and went to the dance pratice room, they dressed i their dancing clothes (disco). They said hello and went off to the  practice room, they sat down and talked. When Suho told everyone to practice, they groaned as they got up. Chanyeol walked to the speakers and plugged in 'Love Me Right', he hurried backed and got in his position. Then suddenly " Take you time" it was show time (EXO's ShowwTime). They danced, and danced until they were exhausted they were sweating and panting for air. Chanyeol went to the bathroom and splashed cold water of his face. He walked back, but he felt like to have lonely time (cuz baby i'm so lonely lonely). He went to the favorite area, the instrument room where he saw a friend of his: guitar. He went up and grabbed a chair pulling it to the center, he sat down and inhale and started playing. He closed his eyes and let out his mind take controlled.

  He hummed and tapped his shoes, he was getting into it. When the door swunged open, Chanyeol startled his looked at the person, " Yah, you were inside here"  " Oh sorry, I just wanted to played, Baek" he said simling at his guitar. " We thought, you were died" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol looked at him again, but confused. " What are you really here" Chanyeol said tuning the guitar. " Just beacuse" Baekhyun said shrugging his shoulder. Chanyeol shooked his head, and continued playing.

   Wait how come his heart isn't fluttering, his cheeks not red. Could this be, NOT INTERESTED. Chanyeol noticed his problem. Could he not it Baekhyun any more, his heart was beating fine his cheeks not red. Chanyeol got up and put his face close to Baekhyun's, still no red on cheeks or heart pattering. " Is my cheeks red" he asked the boy standing infront of him. " Umm, no" Baekhyun said awkwardly. ' Weird, never happened before' he texted the three people and went to meet them. " Where you're going" Baekhyun asked. " To where everyone is at" Chanyeol said walking to the far left door. They entered the room, Chanyeol pointed at the three men and said " Follow me". They walked with him confused. The four boys walked to stair cases where they won't be heard. "Hyung, what did you want" Sehun said leaning against the railing. " I've notice that, I might have no more feelings for Baekhyun" Chanyeol said. It was quiet, then a burst of laughter came out of the three men.

    " It not funny" Chanyeol said. " Dude, are you serious" Kai said slapping himself. " Maybe you got tired of loving him" D.O said.


Soooo...

Long Time My Friends...

If You Don't Remeber Me

I'm That person that at writing...

Thank You For Reading This

Enjoy The Fun

-Bias(^_^)