Boyfriend or Girlfriend ?

The Visual Boy

'Nice one' 

      He didn't get caught.

    " I like you would you be my lover" said Baekhyun whispering in Chanyeol's ear. All he could is smile and said " I would lo-" "But Chanyeol you had a crush on me for a long time, and I want you to be with me" Chanyeol looked behind him, to only see Dara his crush. She went up to him and arm linked with him. He felt another arm linking to his left to see Baekhyun pouting," I love him more did you" he said pulling on him. " Well, having a GIRLfriend is better than have BOYfriend," Dara said pulling on him too. Chanyeol smile turned to a confused face. "Hold up, look I like you both but I just can't decide who I like" he said letting go of their arms. They looked sad and rsan off saying " I HATE YOU CHANYEOL".  He lost two of his crushes, devastated he wondered through paths and jumping over rivers.

     When he saw a familiar face Dara, he ran to her "Dara, I'm sorry" he said running to her. When he reached to her, he saw Dara linking arms with Dongae. She saw Chanyeol and said "Sorry Chanyeol, but I found someone better than you" she started to laugh and walked away with her new boyfriend. But wait, there was one more chance 'Baek'  he said and he ran to the closest coffee shop. But when he arrived he was with his ex-girlfriend Taeyeon wearing couple shirts and pecking each other lips, and taking selcas with each other. Chanyeol went up to Baekhyun and ask " Wae, I love you be my lover" he said as he was about to kiss him. He felt a hand on his lips.

      " Um, sorry but you are too late, Taeyeon and I are going to get married" he said sawing his ring on his finger. He saw Baekhyun leaving with Taeyeon and talking about her wedding dress ( *piano play* *Taeyang singing wedding dress* ). Chanyeol fell on his knees and cried his eyes " I was too late for both, and now they're gone" he said crying.

      " Look he's crying" he heard someone.

       He woke up and saw Jongin and Kyungsoo taking pictures of him. " WAE, go away" he said rubbing his tearing eyes. " Hyung, why are you crying" said Kai laughing at him while D.O was still recording him. Chanyeol blocked the camera and sat up, " Aish, BABO! It's none of your business" he said grabbing his phone, and exiting the room. Man, he wondered about the dream he had ' I don't know if it was a nightmare or just a sad dream' he scratched the back of his head and went to the bathroom. He splashed cold water and played a smoothing song 'My Answer' he sang while combing his hair. He heard a knock then a voice " Hurry up" he knew it was Kai. 

      "Be patience, you babo" he said finishing one touch on his hair. " Perfect" he said handing out to the livingroom to meet his man crush. " This isn't a fancy date, you know" Kai said closing the door. Chanyeol just ignored the comment and went to the livingroom, he was about to sat next to Baekhyun, when Suho blocked his way and sat down. Suho looked up and had a ' you have a problem' face, he knew it was a joke but he couldn't just give him a death glare and sat next to Sehun. "Hyung, Kai told me about you crying, you okay" he whispered and chuckled alittle. ' That little babo, I'm going to kill him' he stared at Kai. Kai felt a chill down his spine and looked at Chanyeol. He got Kai's attention, he grabbed a pillow and pointed at him then the pillow (the pillow is him), then he strangled the pillow and punched it hundreds of time. Sehun couldn't help it but laugh at Kai face, when he didn't get it. Sehun grabbed his phone and text him the message, while Chanyeol kept punching the pillow and glaring at Jongin. 

        After Kai readed the text and looked at Chanyeol then couldn't help laughing at the angry Chanyeol. Now both maknaes were laughing at their hyung and his hilarous action with the pillow. Everyone had a confused face on when they saw both laughing and pointing at Chanyeol. ' Now everyone is looking at me, thanks babos' he threw the pillow at Kai hitting his head, and everyone started to laugh. After laughing and catching their breathe, they decided to watch a romance comedy ' Spellbound'. 

      Once the movie ended, Chanyeol started to think about the question ' Boyfriend or girlfriend, what's would I choose, Baekhyun or Dara' he thought a long time. 

     After being frustrated, D.O called everyone to come and eat. Everyone seat down and chowed down on his famous dish Kimchi Spaghetti, they would have foodgasm, their lips, or cry. They always overreact to everything. Chanyeol slurped his last noodles, still hungry he took it out of the closest person he can get: Baekhyun. When he thought of spaghetti= Lady and The Tramp! " Lady and the tramp, haha" he said slurping the noodles, and pretending to kiss someone. Everyone laughed and continued eating, after they finished eating they rock, paper, scissor to see who would do the dishes. They did it until the last two Chanyeol and Kai, " Any last word if one of you guys lost" said Sehun, pretending like someone is going to die. " Jongin, I'm been your fan since debut, but this time I won't lose to you" Chanyeol said acting serious. " Hyung, I'm sorry but this is goodbye" Kai said smirking.

        "Gawi-Bawi-Bo!" they said, as Chanyeol pulled out a rock and Kai pulling a paper. Chanyeol face turned to a regret while Kai's turned to as he got first place for beauty pageant. " It has being chosen Chanyeol has to wash the dishes" said Suho, pointing at the moutains of dishes, Chanyeol went to the sink and watched as the members exited to the livingroom. ' Aish, I shouldn't have pulled out a scissor' he scrubbed the plates and rinsed them and put them in the dish washer. He washed his hands and went to his room to make some music, they his computer, and they some remix of their songs. He grabbed his phone and recorded on his instagram, saying 'Nice Beats, Nice Remix' and continued his work when someone busted the door and sat on his bed. He looked at the person: Baekhyun.

     " What do you want, Babo" he said hitting a key of the keyboard. " Babo, we didn't you tell me you were going to make remixes, I would help you" he said pointing at computer. He just ignored what he said and continued working. When suddenly Baekhyun leaned in and pointed at a problem. But Chanyeol was to busy, when his heart was pounding fast. 'So close' he could feel his breathe on his neck.

     Ba.Bump Ba.Bump

  He felt his cheeks heating up, he needs to stop his heart, ' Dara won't approve this, Dara is the only one' . But his heart wouldn't listen his heart pounding and cheeking red like a rose pedal. " I think I need a drink" he said getting out of his chair, he exited the room and heading to the kitchen.

      " He's acting weird" Baekhyun said going on his phone.


Shawty, Imma party Til Sun Down,

So do you guys love the story so far?!

 Feel free to comment and do whatever you want ^^

-Bias (^_^)