LionHeart

The Visual Boy

Could he not love him anymore?

   "You're crazy" Chanyeol laughed nervously, " I still love him, but I think is I've been near him too much that my heart stopped" he continued and looked at the three. "Sure,sure" Jongin said giving him the eyes.Chnayeol just glare at him, they heard footsteps coming down they stopped talking and looked at the corner of their eyes.It was Taeyeon, but why was she here?

  "Oh, hi" she said waving at them. They all smiled and waved. Then she went to Chanyeol and dragged him to the hallway." Noona, what happened" Chanyeol said when she dropped his hand. " Chanyeol, I just want to say thank you f or helping me out, you problaly know already" she said bowing to thank him. He saw what happened and he quickly help her out and saw tears in her eyes. He panicked and wiped her tears "Omo, it's okay you don't need him anyways, he stupid for saying no" he said still wiping her tears. Taeyeon took a deep breathe " I'm sorry, I didn't want to cry, but I-" she agained tears falling down. Chanyeol looked at three peeking boys he mouthed " What do I do". They mouthed "comfort her", Chanyeol nobbed and guided her down to their snack room, where she sat down and chanyeol wiped her tears on a tissue. "thank you, I didn't want you to feel bad for me, but really thank you" she said wiping her last tears. "Oh no problem, I'm here for noona" he said smiling at her. She looked at him and smiled back, when suddenly she went in for a hug, Chanyeol was shocked but he hugged back. They said their goodbyes when she said " Oh Chanyeol, our new song you should listen to it" he nobbed his head.

    'Lionheart' he tilted his head and pulled out his phone and typed it. He watched the whole video and he actually like the song. He walked out and went to the dance room to see if s were still there. He played the song again and sat on the black couch. He watched the video, again and again. It was his new song to listen. " What are you listening" Chanyeol looked up to Baekhyun peeking at his phone, Chanyeol quickly exited youtube and clicked on a game. " oh you know my game" Chanyeol said pointing at the game. "Sure" Baekhyun said. The maknaes ran up to him, " So, how was you know" Sehun said winking. Trying to get Baekhyun's attention. " What" Baekhyun said looking left and right. "Oh hyung decided to hug Ta-" " Nothing" Chanyeol said covering Sehun's mouth so he can't say nothing, then looked at Kai with evil glares.

   Kai walked away, while Sehun Chanyeol's hand. He quickly pulled away wiping the disgusting wet spot. " Hyung hugged Taeyeon" Sehun quickly said. And smiled at Chanyeol. 'You peice of' Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, but he saw was plain face. "Your dead like meat" Chanyeol said and started chasing Sehun around the  room. Sehun laughed and kept saying sorry, but Chanyeol kept yelling at him. While the others were laughing their butts off. After the chase and Chanyeol forgiving him, they continued doing their work.

    The time is 7:50 PM, and everyone is tired and sweaty. Chanyeol laid down on the cold floor, he was sweating and tired. He laid flat of his stomach, and closed his eyes, when he felt a weight on his back. " Yah, I can't" he said trying to lift up his body. "Keep doing it" said Baekhyun who clapped like Chanyeol's personal coach. " So fat" Chanyeol said and finally he lifted up. Chanyeol felt his arm loosing up and gave up, he dropped flat on his stomach. Chanyeol curled up holding his stomach. "It hurts so bad". Everyone dropped on the floor laughing.

     They stayed at the dance room for a long time, their stomach was growling (see what i did there). Their ended up ordering chinese food, they all got happy when Suho entered with jajangmyeon, tangsuyuk, and fried mandu. Chanyeol ran to him grabbing his food. They sat down and ate, when their manger came in with news, they were going to have a concert in just three days. That means eat only healthy food, excerise, and pratice alot. They groaned and moaned they didn't want to, but the manger told them so. After eating, they went home and went to sleep.

   Chanyeol remember about his song, he opened his phone and put on his earphones, he typed 'Lion Heart'. He played the song and listened too it unitl he fell asleep.

      The Next Morning

     Chnayeol woke up to his song, he got up in his green boxers and a shirt (ohh, Chanyeol). He grabbed some pants and went out the door. It seems like Chanyeol likes to take walks in the morning. he breath the cold air and put his ear phones on. "Tell me why~" the song went on.  Chanyeol hummed the song and saw people looking at him. He stopped humming and notice the people were walking closer... or running. It was fans, Chanyeol forgot to wear a hat, he ran but the fans were running even faster. " Chanyeol oppa" they yelled. Chanyeol ran tere were a corner he turned and hid behuind a huge truck. Will he lose the crazy fans or get mob by them?


You who have always been always waiting for me,

Thanks For Reading ^^

Don't be scare to leave a comment or subscribing...

Enjoy Reading

-Bias(^_^)