Gwaenchanha

The Visual Boy

'Photoshoot'

 

     Its been a long time they did a photoshoot. the last one was when they were in suits, Chanyeol imagine standing next to R2-D2 or Darth Vader. "I would like to stand next to a star trooper" he said. 

"Well, I think you're just crazy" Baekhyun said. 

  He scoffed and knuckle sandwiched him, "Yah, stop you're ruin my visual!"

   "Wow they seem to be back to normal" Suho said watching those two.

"I have evidence" Sehun whispered showing the picture from last night. Junmyeon grabbed his phone and gave it back.

"Wow".

"I know, I was about to go to the room and bam, they were hugging. So I took a photo for blackmail."

"You maknae" Suho groaned.

" Hyung, I'm sorry" Sehun said trying to act cute, but end up getting kicked in the shin. "Hyung, why did you done that" he whined cutely.

"Just stop that."

        Everyone went back to their dorms and chilled. Chanyeol was concerned about the photoshoot and the song. ' Just calm down, you'll be fine'.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. It was Yixing,"Tell the people tomorrow that I'm leaving for filming in China."

 He nodded, and walked to his room. He found Baekhyun cuddling with his pillow, "Yah, what are you doing?"

"What do you think, I'm watching a movie by myself" Baekhyun said lifting his phone to show him a action movie.

Chanyeol sat on the bed, "Can I watch too?"

  Baekhyun shook his head, and covered himself with his gray blanket falling on bed. Chanyeol groaned and walked out, but came back again lifting the blanket and joined in the bed. Baekhyun was shocked as Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, and had the blanket cover both. "Too late."

  Baekhyun's ears were red, Chanyeol chuckled and wanted to kiss it-but he knew he would get beaten bad. They watched the intense movie, but there was a scene those scenes, Chanyeol had to admit he was uncomfortable. He saw Baekhyun who was too, Chanyeol grabbed his phone and skipped those part.

"Yah, why did you do that, Gwaenchanha?" asked Baekhyun.

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's face it was still red. He got off and walked to the Kyungsoo's room.

" I got a question?"

"That was a question" smarthead Jongin said.

"That was a lame joke" admitted Kyungsoo. "What do you want?"

"How do you know it's a good time to kiss?"

"When he looks at you, and give you that stare and bam".

Chanyeol imagined the scene. What he really looked forward is the wall kiss. He sees himself stop Baekhyun and push him on the wall and the kiss. "Yes that would be perfect" he said and ran off to the room. He walked in to see Baekhyun still on the bed.

"Yah, I was wondering if you could bring my guitar in the livingroom" he asked.

"Why couldn't you get it when you were outside?"

"Because I'm lazy, please" he aeygo.

"Ugh, Fine but you owe me".

 Baekhyun got up and to the door just then he banged on the door. Baekhyun turned around and Chanyeol leaned in, his eyes closed. It would be better to see Baekhyun's reaction, he opened his eyes to see a red faced boy. He closed his eyes again and wait until one of them parts away. "Yah why did you do that?"

" Why did we- no nevermi- why did we kiss? Is that what you just asked?" said Chanyeol.

"Well yeah. What did you want me to say?"

"Well, like ' Wow that kiss was amazing' or something like that" said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun opened his mouth but closed it. "I just- I'm going", he opened the door and left.

"I was trying to be romantic" Chanyeol shouted. Baekhyun waved his hand.

 Chanyeol grabbed his hat and walked out too. "I'm going for a walk."

   The breezy wind hit his face, he can't believe what just happen. They fought then make-up then again fight, he stomped to the playground and swinged on the swings. Kids were looking at him, but he didn't care. ' Freaking Baek, I can't believe him'.

  He swanged and swanged until the kids had to stop him because he was taking to long on the swings. As the swing swinged lower he jumped but as he jumped a kid was in the way. "Oh Snap."

  Luckily, he jumped on his right and landed kneeling down, causing a burning sensation on his hands and knees. He got up and ran from the embarrassment, his hands was still stinging he looked at the red marks on his palms. He gently touched it and brushed it off. Chanyeol was walking or more like shuffling back home.

  As he opened his mouth Baekhyun ran to him and pulled his ears."Ow, ow , ow. Stop! What are yo- Ow!"

"Shut up."

  Chanyeol felt like he was in this sitution before, they were in their room. Baekhyun made Chanyeol sit on the bed.  Chanyeol was still looking at his hands, making Baekhyun too look. "What happen?"

"Nothing" he scoffed and looked at him. Baekhyun grabbed his hands and saw the red on his hands. 

"What happen? Gwenchanha?"

"Yes, but it still kinda hurts."

  Baekhyun still looked at it. He kissed his palms like how a mother kisses their child when they get hurt. Chanyeol watched as the boy pulled away, Chanyeol too kissed his palm. " An indirect kiss" he laughed as Baekhyun punched in the shoulder. "Ow! I think you need to kiss this too."

Baekhyun had a annoyed face, "Oh my god."


Thanks For Waiting,

Hope You Enjoy^^

Thanks For Reading!!

-Bias (^_^)