Bathroom Accident

The Visual Boy

 He was sweating, they stopped at the corner. They were like a lion sniffing it's prey, one move and he's dead.

      He squat down and begged the fans to leave, he lose his balance and fell flat on his , he tried not to groaned. But it was too late his shoe scraped the contrete making a noise. The fan turned to his hiding spot, one fan went to the van, the closer the more he sweated. ' Please, please, don't look here', he closed his eyes, then opened them when he heard a scream. No, they found him, he quickly ran the oppsite way. He needed a way to stopped the fans, he stopped and grabbed his phone. "Look, if you stop chasing me, I will call your favorite member to take pictures with you, okay" he said pointing his phone. They understood and followed his order. ' Good', he looked at the cafe. " Okay first go to that cafe and wait there, while I make the phone call, okay". They nobbed their head and went over there. He turned around and ran for his life. They were tricked.

    Chanyeol looked back and saw no one chasing him, they were gone. Chanyeol reached his dorm and opened the door, He was cover in sweat and let out a big sigh, he walked over to his room. He eyes were burning in hell, when he saw two men in the same bed cuddling.  'I wish that were me and him' , he went to grab his towel after the run.He turned of the shower head and took a cold shower. 'I feel so sorry for the fans' he scrubbed his hair and body. After taking that cool shower, he dried himself. When the door opened, Chanyeol luckily cover his crotch, and looked at the person. it was Baekhyun. They made eye contact for five second and Baekhyun shut the door. Chanyeol stood there dumbfounded, he felt his legs loosing its balance. He fell on the ground, and started to laugh " He almost saw me area". He quickly dressed up before someone sees him again.

   He got out of the bathroom with fresh clothes. He went back his bed and saw the couple were gone, he jumped on his bed and just remember the bathroom accident. Canyeol remembered everything, he punched the pillow and started thinking about erted things.  But he remembered something about Baekhyun, during the bathroom accident Bakehyun didn't say sorry. Chnayeol walked out of the room and came to talk to Baekhyun, he entered his bedroom and saw Baekhyun on the phone. "Ugh" Chnayeol groaned as he laid in his old bed. " I missed this bed" he said putting Kai's blanket over him. " What are you doing here", " You saw me I think I need a sorry from you" Chanyeol said looking at the ceiling. " So say sorry with you pretty eyes looking innocent at me, and I would forgive you" He finished with a smile on his face. " I'm sorry for opening the door while your crotch was showing" Baekhyun said and bowed down. " Yeah you better" Chanyeol laughed and went out of the room. But really Chanyeol just embarassed himself, he face-palmed himself and kept saying "you're so stupid" he just want to die.

     He walked into the kitchen where he find Suho half- texting someone, and Kyungsoo cooking his masterpiece. Chanyeol sat down and watching his hyung texting away. Then Sehun came in the room with a shirt and throw it at Suho. " Hyung, no one wants to see your grandpa flabs" Laughed Sehun. Chanyeol had to laugh too, it was so funny. Suho cursed at them then but his shirt on. Chanyeol got a text from Baekhyun, saying to come back in the room. He hestitated but got up and went. "Yes, you wanted me" he said opening the door. "I got a question" Baekhyun said " What were you doing with my ex-girlfriend,huh" he continued crossing his arms like a sassy girl. Chanyeol paused and sat down, "Why would you want to kno- wait are you JEALOUS" Chanyeol laughed. " You're jealous because you still have feelings for her, huh". " What! No you got it wrong, I'm not jeal-" He got cut off. " Yeah, yeah, the first time you got jealous because of me. It;s okay to be jealous, everyone gets jealous" and he walked out, with Baekhyun's mouth wide open. " YOU BABO, I'M NOT JEALOUS" Baekhyun yelled as Chanyeol walked coolly and laughed.

    'Man I got him good' chanyeol smiled and enjoyed his view. He walked tot he livingroom where Chen and Xiumin were watching t.v, Chanyeol walked back to his room and grabbed his guitar. He was so bored and he singed and played his guitar, until someone had to burged in telling him to stop, and go eat. Chanyeol sat down in his chair ate his food.