Don't Look At Me

The Visual Boy

 Chanyeol tried not to remember about last night, as he saw Baekhyun.

      When Chanyeol was eating all he could do is watch Baekhyun, and his shatter dreams of him too. D.O went and sat next to Jongin as they talked about things. Chanyeol forgot his phone in his room, he left the couch and went inside the room. He walked toward his drawer and grabbed his fully- charge phone, he went out he door. But bumped into Baekhyun, he was surprised. 

    "Oh, sorry" he said and walked away, when he felt a grab on his arm. He turned to see Baekhyun holding his arm. " Wae, you slept in Kyungsoo's room" Baekhyun said raising one of his eyebrowns. "Oh... I guess I walked into the wrong room" he said avoiding Baekhyun's eyes. " Well, excuse me I have a call to make" Chanyeol lied, pretending to dial a number, and walking away. ' That was the stupidest excuse I ever heard' he facepalmed, and went to the kitchen to find D.O cooking for the members. He sat down and sighed.

  D.O knew Chanyeol wanted his attention. "What", he said washing the green onions, " What I didn't say anything" Chanyeol said. "Shut up, just tell your problems" Kyungsoo cutting the onions up. "Well..." he looked around to see if people are going to come in, then he continued " I went to grab my phone and I bumped into Baekhyun, and he asked me where I was last night. And I told him I walked to the wrong room" he said and groaned. "Wow, he knows that you were lying, but that excuse" D.O said and chuckled at the ended. Chanyeol mocked him and gave him a glare. 

  They heard shuffling to the fridge, they stared at the person : Baekhyun. Chanyeol quickly looked away and mouthed the word "You better not say a word". Kyungsoo got the message and nodded,  he heard the shuffle coming closer to him,Chanyeol cleared his throat " Oh, um, Chef D.O is there anything I could do" he said standing up and came up to D.O offering a hand. " You can cut the beef" D.O said handing the sharp knife and beef to him. Chanyeol grabbed both items and started chopping away. He looked up to see Baekhyun looking at him, Chanyeol just smiled, and continued chopping rest of the meat. " Hey do you need any help" said Jongin walking in the kitchen, he saw all eyes of him, one pair of eyes says "help me" , another says "Get out" and the last is "NO". Kai slowly back out of the kitchen, and they continued their business.

  " Yah, Kyungsoo, can I talk to you" Baekhyun said going to the hallway. Chanyeol had a worry look when D.O followed, ' What do you think they're talking about... Come on Chanyeol think' he quietly walked over and heard alittle words, he suddenly ran and sliced the meat when D.O returned. " So... what did he tell you" Chanyeol said being nosy. "We are changing roommates" Kyungsoo said grabbingthe pan. " From, now on you will be my roommate" D.O said finishing his sentence. Chanyeol stopped cutting and his jaw dropped, "If you open your mouth like that flies will fly there" D.O said pointing his mouth. Chanyeol closed his mouth quickly, " Aish, I have to sleep with you, why not Kai" Chanyeol said sighing and brought the chopped beef. " Some one wants to die,huh" Kyungsoo said, ready to smack Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol retreated to the safe zone and washed his hands, " It that all, or do you want me to cut more" Chanyeol asked. "Just get out" D.O said frying the meat. Chanyeol just shrugged and off to bring his belongings to his new room.

   He kicked the door opened and saw Kai packing up, chanyeol threw himself on his new bed. " Hey, don't do that to my bed" Kai said, looking at his bed for the last time. Chanyeol just ignored his saying and unpacked his stuff, he found a photo of all of the members ,they were smiling, 'Good Times'  and put it in a safe spot where he will remembers. He removed his shirts to the top drawer, next his boxers and socks, then finally his pants. Now he needed a spot to put his hats, he walked to the closet and opened to reveal Kyungsoo clothes. He found a empty drawer and put it there, he went to the livingroom for a piece of paper, a pen, and tape, he wrote ' Chanyeol's Hats' and went back to the room, he stick it and continued unpacking. 

   He finished packing and grabbed his handy guitar, he played some tunes. He heard a knock on the door, he looked it was Baekhyun, Chanyeol quickly retreated his look and played some tunes. He felt a weight on his new bed, he knew this was going to happen. He stopped playing and put the guitar away, he looked at Baekhyun laying on his bed. " Yes, what do you want" Chanyeol said sitting on the floor avoiding his eyes, " Nothing, I just want to see how you been doing" Baekhyun said chilling. Chanyeol nodded his head, and silence happen. Chanyeol rubbed his neck at the awkward... When, yes some one came : Sehun. " Hyung, we're watching a movie" he said leaving the door open. Chanyeol quickly got out of the awkwardness and sat in the livingroom. He sat on the floor,when Baekhyun was sitting next to him, he turned his back and pointed at the first person he met his eyes with : Chen. He pointed his head to make Chen sit between them, but it didn't work.

  During the whole movie, he had his legs crossed his chest and his eyes looking at the t.v or nervously looking at Baekhyun. He needed to stop, he kept moving away from him and would talk to Kai and D.O. Chanyeol ran out of squid chips, he got up and walked to the kitchen. He went to the brown cabinet and grabbed 4 bags of squid and a can of cola from the cool fridge. When he closed the fridge, he quickly jumped when he saw D.O's face. " Omo,you freakin scare me" he said putting his hand on his chest. " Shut up" Kyungsoo said grabbing the cola out of his hand. Chanyeol was annoyed and opened the door to get another can. He softly punched D.O and finched when D.O glared at him. Chanyeol and D.O went back to the livingroom, laughing.

 All eyes of them, they returned their spots and Chanyeol offered Baekhyun a bag of chips. Baekhyun grabbed the chips and accidiently touch Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol blushed and continued watching the movie in the dark.


Lead Me, To The Place You Live,

Thanks For Reading This ^^

I hope You Guys Love It So Far!!

-Bias (^_^)