Stop It Heart

The Visual Boy

   It was the first time Chanyeol felt his heart beating fast, he needs to calm himself as he looked at the mirror to see if he looked good. " You need to say hi to him and act normal" he said as he combed his hair. ' Relax, he will know' he quickly checked himself and left the bathroom and off to meet with the love of his life: Baekhyun, he went off skipping to the livingroom. 

 "Someone looks happy" said Kai " Are you going to tell your feelings for him" said D.O as they went joking around. The members knew that he loved Baekhyun, when they found out he threaten them. He ignored those two as they walk to the kitchen, 'He right there, go sit down with him' he kept saying to myself, he went to the white couch, he saw Baekhyun on his phone texting someone he knew it was Taeyeon. Every time Baekhyun said he was going to hang out with her, he just wants to grab his arm and tell him not leave. 

He sat down and looked at Baekhyun's phone, he was right. He looked at the phone they were talking about meeting at a cafe and talk about stuff. ' This girl needs to stop texting you, pay attention to me' he wanted to say that but couldn't, he had a sad face. Until Baekhyun turned off his phone and looked at the tall man, " What's wrong with you, babo you looked sad, huh, tell me about everything" Baekhyun looking concerned about him. " It's nothing, you going on a date with your girlfriend" he said playing along, but really he was sad. Baekhyun nobbed his head and got up to get ready for his date.

 Chanyeol was so mad he grabbed a pillow put his head on it and yell out his heart out. " Omo, he did leave to meet his girlfriend, hyung" said Sehun looking at him trying not to laugh. Chanyeol just gave him a death glare, and got up and grabbed him and Kai telling he wants to play games,he wanted to forget Baekyun and his dumb date. " Hyung, I think you should just tell your feelings even though he has a girlfriend" they kept saying while playing video games. But he would always replied with a mean look and a "shut up and play the game", and they always laughed at how frustrated he will get.

 Baekhyun knocked on the door, and all heads turned their heads to meet a handsome man.

Ba-Bump. Ba-Bump. Ba-Bump.

Chanyeol chest started to hurt, he could feel his heart racing to the point he might get a heart attack. He tried to look away but couldn't he imagine himself when Baekhyun instead of Taeyeon. There was a mirror infront of him he saw his cheeks was the color of a rose petal, he couldn't let Baekhyun see. " So how do I look like" Baekhyun said posing infront of the men, "Daebak" "Handsome" "You will make her fall in love with you again" is what the guys said. While Chanyeol kept playing the game, trying not to show his red cheeks, when suddenly he stood up and walked out of the room and entered the bathroom. He the facet to cold water he splashed on his face he made to make his cheeks back to normal. ' He was so beautiful' he still felt his heart beating loud, he felt his heart " Stop it" he said returning to the sink splashing more cold water on his face. 

  It took awhile to adjust himself before more troubled things happen, he heard a knock on the door he turned off the faucet and opened the door it was D.O "He's gone, you can now come out"he said leaving the room like nothing. He wiped his face and off to the living room where everyone was watching a movie, he sat down and hoped that the date was a bad one. He always does that he would always say ' I hope she will bring a new boyfriend and kiss her new boyfriend infront of him, and later he will come home crying and I will comfort him' but he knew it wouldn't be like that.

"Dude, just get over him already, there many fishes in the sea" Chen said to Chanyeol. "How can I get just forget about him, when I freakin live with him, and have the same room with him too" he said looking up at the white ceiling remembering how he looked for his date. His heart started to get louder, he had to stop thinking about him." How do I stop myslef from loving him" he asked. Everyone just shrugged about the question he just said and continued the movie.

'Dude, this movie is so sad' he looked at the screen. He looked at everyone, some were crying, others looked so intensed.

The movie was about a woman who lost her hearing from an accident, and she founds her true love but the problem is she can't talk. But sooner she wrote her feelings for the man she loves in her diary. It was the scene where he sees the girl walking across the street but a car approaches and started honking, but she continued walking. Then she got hit, and man runs and tries to help her,sooner the later she was hospitilized and the nurse gave him her diary. When he readed the book he dropped the book and cried his eyes out.

  Everyone was crying, Chanyeol felt a tear running down his cheek, he quickly wiped it and continued watching the movie but still tears were running down. He got up and grabbed some tissues and tried his hardest to control his feeling. The movie ended where the man met the girl at a cafe and lived happily together, "Wait at least did she get her hearing back" said Suho crying his eyes.

  Suddenly, they heard the dorm's front door slammed, they knew it was Baekhyun. The man walked in and greeted the others " How was the date" everyone said wondering since they don't have a girlfriend. He replied with a "Yeah, evrything was fine" and left the room to change his clothes.They knew something was wrong, but they thought about nothing. He returned with his shorts and a comfortable shirt, and sat next to Chanyeol.

  He knew something was wrong, because right now he would text Taeyeon about how the date went and tells her how much he loves her. But he didn't even pulled out his phone. " Um, Baek is something wrong" he said looking at the boy sitting next to him, "It's nothing, we a great time together" he replied smiling at the t.v. "So did you guys kiss" said Kai nudging him. "Well it was just a chill out day, she drove us to the cafe and had some coffee, and talked about... well stuff" he said. 'This babo at lying, just us the truth' he looked at his phone it was only 3:07 PM, he got up and went to his room he grabbed his gruitar and went back to the livingroom.

  He knew that Baekhyun loved it when he started to play the guitar. He sat on the table and started to play one of their song: The Star. "Can I tell you a story of season, come on" he singed his line. Then he singed his part then everyone joined in, since no one couldn't do Kris (so sad I had to do it)'s part they tried their hardest. When the song ended, they started to sing more songs and then soon everyone stopped. Soon the mangers told them to go asleep, the members went in partners to sleep.

  Chanyeol liked it with he was alone with Baekhyun, but this time he has to know what happen on their date. He closed the door and laid on his bed, "Say, about the date did something happen... I mean you don't HAVE to tell me but you know" he said looking at Baekhyun, who was sitting on the floor. " If I tell you, you promise not to tell everyone okay?" Baekhyun sticking out his pinky. Chanyeol was happy when they their pinky promise, it was like holding hands, but instead their pinky (WTF LOL, sorry, it's kinda funny). "We broke up, she said she doesn't want to continue our relationship, because of the schedules we have" he said, looking at his phone. Chanyeol felt glad they broke up, but the way Baekhyun said he sounded like he was crying.

  Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and hugged him, "Don't worry there's lots of fishes in the sea" he said trying not to show his red cheeks, he knew Baekhyun was crying, he felt his tears on his shirt and how he sniffed and try to hold in his voice. 'Oh man, he can feel my heart racing'.