The Plan

After all this time, it's still you

You walked with Yoongi for almost half an hour before going back home. He received a phone call from one of his clients and you were struggling to hide your relief. Ever since you ran into Taekwoon, you had a hard time focusing on whatever Yoongi was saying. Taekwoon occupied your thoughts, but seeing him stirred a mysterious feeling in your heart. Your stomach clenched and coffee suddenly tasted like heart break and forgotten memories. You never thought seeing him would trigger you this much. But it wasn't only him, seeing him with Solji caused you more pain. He was back to living his normal life, getting back with the girlfriend he probably schemed this with, while you were still suffering.

Yoongi couldn't miss your constant sighs. He turned to look at you and asked:

"Are you okay?"

Your guilt intensified. You pushed a lock of hair behind your ear as you thought of something to say.

"I'm sorry... I'm just bothered by something and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Is it something I can help you with?"

You smiled at him and then said:

"It's nothing. I just need time to get over it. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize. They say time heals everything."

He paused for a second and then added:

"But... sometimes I feel like I am still not over my ex even though it's been years."

You looked at him before asking:

"Do you think you'd want to get back to her if you were to meet her again?"

He paused for a couple of seconds and you waited patiently for his answer. He was a nice guy, but you didn't feel attracted to him like you thought you would, and you hoped he'd say yes and make you feel less guilty about going out with him when you weren't willing to consider a relationship with him.

"I don't know. I guess it depends on whether she's still single or not, and whether she'd want us to resume our relationship."

He paused and then said:

"I'm sorry if I am making you feel uncomfortable talking about my ex. I just feel comfortable talking to you. Please let me know if it bothers you."

You smiled as you said:

"Not at all."

 

 

He pulled over in front of your house and you got out of the car. He walked you inside the house and greeted your father who seemed very excited about you and Yoongi going out together. You suddenly noticed that Yoongi was looking at something behind you with a shocked expression on his face. You turned around and found Yura, your cousin, with the same expression on her face.

"Min Yoongi!"

She almost yelled and he froze in his place. He didn't answer and didn't move as he continued to stare at her for what felt like forever. She walked up to him and shook his hand as she said:

"How long has it been since we last saw each other? 6 years?"

"6 and a half."

He almost whispered and you looked at them in disbelief. Was your cousin the girl he talked about? Was your cousin Yura the girlfriend he had to break up with?

"Do you know each other?"

Your father asked with a worried expression on his face.

"We went to school together and then he had to travel with his parents."

Yoongi scratched the back of his head in embarrassment before saying:

"We haven't met ever since. I never thought I'd see her again."

You noticed your father growing impatient as they continued to stare at each other. He had probably thought you and Yoongi will start going out officially, but now, with this new revelation that hope seemed to be slipping out of his hands. Trying to ease the awkwardness, you said:

"Didn't you say you had to meet some clients?"

Yoongi looked at you and swallowed hard and then said:

"Ah yes. I almost forgot. Thank you for going out with me today."

He addressed you and then looked at Yura who had a strange smile on her face. His tone suddenly became soft as he said:

"It's good to see you again."

She nodded, unable to say anything as he waved at you and left. You were still shocked by this weird coincidence but Yura looked beyond shocked. You wanted to ask her if she was the girl he dated 6 years ago but your father's presence prevented you from doing so. You were determined to know more about it but she left and you had to find a better chance to ask her.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry you have to go through this with me."

Taekwoon said as he averted his eyes away from Solji. She sat facing him in the coffee shop as she sipped her drink in silence while he left his untouched until it was cold and he no longer wanted to drink it. She reached for his hand on the table and it gently as she said:

"That's what friends are for. You've always been there for me, remember?"

He gave her a faint smile and she said:

"I saw her at the restaurant. She was there with the same guy. I'm sure she recognized me and she probably thinks we're dating."

He looked at her as he remembered how his heart jumped in his chest when he looked down and saw you staring back at him. For a second, he forgot his surroundings and could only see you. The sadness in your eyes tugged at his heart and he wished he could gather you in his arms and share your pain.

"I want her to believe so. That's why I wanted her to hear your voice near me when she called. I... I'm very sorry to have to use you like this but... I really want her to believe I moved on so she can move on too. I want to make sure she goes on with her life without thinking about me, even if it causes her pain."

"But... didn't she say she still thinks about you?"

He let out a sigh and then said:

"I have no idea why! After everything I've done to make her hate me, she still thinks of me. I just don't understand."

He remembered the piercing pain he felt when he heard you tell Hongbin that you still thought of him. They were both silent for a couple of minutes, each immersed in his own thoughts. Solji finally broke the silence as she shared her thoughts with him:

"Why don't you tell her the truth? Why don't you tell her how much you're suffering? She's an adult and can decide whether she wants to be with you or not."

He was looking at the cup of cold coffee in front of him, his fingers tracing the edge of the cup. He lifted his head up and looked at her.

"I don't want her to live without her family only because she wants to be with me. I don't want her to go against their will and then regret it when she realizes she made the wrong choice. If she ever goes against them they'll kick her out. I don't want her to be forced to give up on her comfortable life to live with me. This is not a romantic film, this is the real world, and life isn't as easy as it seems."

"Aren't you just being a coward?"

Solji was done with him being an escapist. She always thought he was stronger than that. She remembered the day he ran to her to tell her of your return. She'd never seen him smile so brightly. He cried happy tears as he told her that you're finally back. He told her of his plans to confess to you all over again, to make you fall in love with him all over again, to take you away and live with you for the rest of his life.

"I'm not a coward!"

He almost yelled, gaining the attention of the couple sitting on the table next to them.

"All you talk about is how you don't want her to live the life you have been living, but did you ask her if she was ready to go through it with you? Her family not approving of you doesn't mean anything if the two of you are ready to fight for your love. Didn't you say you have been in love with her since forever? Why aren't you fighting for her? Why did you give up on her so easily?"

She hated that instead of fighting for you, he was putting more obstacles and excuses in front of himself, preventing himself from claiming you. He teared up and she suddenly felt guilty for yelling at him. She patted his hand gently as he said:

"I was beaten up because of her several times. I even took a bullet for her. I was ready to die for her. I never complained because to me she was more important than my own life. But... I feel like everything I've done to protect her wasn't enough. She still got in trouble because of me. She straved herself, was locked up in her room because she loved me. That's when I realized that I was the reason why she always got hurt. The closer I got to her, the worse her life was getting. The only thing I could do to protect her and make sure she never gets hurt again was to stay away from her. But even when I did that, she still got hurt... By me... Would you believe me when I say I no longer know what to do?"

She looked at him apologetically before saying:

"I'm sorry. I..."

"It's okay. I am a coward, but because I love her. I love her so much."

 

 

 

 

Yoongi called you almost an hour after dropping you. He said he needed to talk to you and you figured it was about Yura. You felt both relieved and jealous. Although you weren't attracted to him, it still felt weird going out with him while he talked about his past relationship with his ex, who happened to be your cousin.

"I'm very sorry. I never meant to do this to you but... I was hoping you'd understand me."

"I do. I couldn't miss the way you looked at her, and I could tell she was struggling not to show her nervousness."

He swallowed heard before saying:

"I like you, I really do. You are an interesting person and I feel comfortable around you but... I..."

He was stuttering, but you somehow figured what he wanted to say. You could see it in his eyes. It was the same sparkle you'd seen in Taekwoon's eyes when he confessed his love to you.

"You love her, don't you?"

He let out a sigh as he rubbed his hands in nervousness.

"When my mother got sick, my father left everything behind to look after her. For four years, he took care of her in every possible way until she fully recovered. Not a minute would pass without him being by her side, asking her if wanted something to eat, if she wanted to go out for a walk, if she felt any kind of pain. Watching them together always reminded me of Yura. When we broke up it was because I had to travel with my parents. I pushed her away because I didn't know if I'll ever come back and see her again, and I didn't want her to live in pain. I didn't want her to waste her life waiting for me when I wasn't sure I'll come back for her. The pain I caused her as I pushed her away was temporary. I knew she'd probably hate me for it but I was hoping she'd get over it by time and go on with her life. But... Seeing her today made me realize that I haven't gotten over her yet. I... I'm so sorry you had to hear this but I don't want to be cruel to you, being in a relationship with you when all I want is to be with her."

He paused for a few seconds and you were a mess. You couldn't decide if you hated him or if you were sympathizing with him. You couldn't understand how someone could cause so much pain to their loved ones and hope they get over it.

Yoongi called your name softly and you hummed in response. He sighed and then said:

"I'm very sorry."

"It's okay."

You both remained silent for a second and then you said:

"She's still single. I won't mind if you want to talk to her."

"Are you serious?"

He said excitedly. You took a deep breath and then said:

"You are a nice guy and she's very lucky to have you. I'm thankful for everything you've done to me so far, but you are no longer obliged to be with me."

"I... I don't know what to say."

You forced a giggle as you said:

"Don't say anything. Save it for her."

 

You hung up with Yoongi and texted him Yura's number. You stole glances at her when her phone started ringing. The blush creeping into her cheeks as she recognized Yoongi's voice made you jealous. A feeling tugged at your heart and you went back to your room seeking to get over the loneliness taking over your being.

 

 

Taekwoon dropped Solji at her place before heading home. I am a coward, he kept repeating to himself. Why can't I fight for her? What's the worst that could happen?

As soon as he entered his apartment, he noticed the plastic bag he found at his doorstep this afternoon. He picked it up and sat down on the couch before taking its content out. He stared at the sweater for a few seconds, tears welling up in his eyes when he recognized it.

"It's my favorite sweater. I want you to keep it."

He hugged the sweater to his chest when he realized you were cutting all ties with him, the sweater was the last one. Was she here? He was wondering if you dropped it yourself or if you had someone drop it for you. He thought for a second, trying to remember if he noticed anything strange when he left his apartment with Solji. He couldn't remember if he saw a familiar car downstairs. I'll never know.

He looked at the sweater again and his heart clenched. How much pain did he cause you, all because he was a coward, a man who couldn't fight for the woman he loves?

 

 

 

 

You woke up Saturday morning wanting nothing but to go back to bed. Hongbin had called you last night making sure you were coming to Wonsik's birthday party. You were still not sure what to get Wonsik as a birthday gift. As you went downstairs, you saw Hakyeon watching TV. You walked up to him and then sat down next to him as you said:

"Good morning."

He put the remote control down and turned to look at you:

"Good morning. How are you today?"

"I'm good. I need to ask you something?"

"Sure."

You thought for a second and then said:

"What kind of a gift should I get a guy for his birthday?"

He looked at you suspiciously for a couple of seconds so you said:

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Who is the guy?"

He asked and you pursed your lips before saying:

"A coworker."

"A coworker?"

He repeated as he squinted. You hit his arm playfully and then said:

"Yes, a coworker. Now tell me, what should I get him?"

He thought for a couple of seconds and then said:

"A watch, or a wallet. If he's not someone close."

"And if he's close?"

You asked.

"Then maybe something personal? Something he usually uses or something he likes."

You nodded, trying to remember if you've ever seen Wonsik use a certain item or gadget. Hakyeon scooted closer to you and then said:

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

He hesitated for a second, worried that his question would upset you or trigger certain emotions that you kept tucked inside your heart.

"What did you get Taekwoon on his birthday?"

You swallowed hard and stared at him for a second, wondering if you should tell him. It's already over, you thought to yourself. What difference would it make if I tell him? You cleared your throat before saying:

"I... I got him a perfume."

"A perfume sounds like a good gift too."

You definitely didn't expect such a reaction from him. You looked at him and then asked:

"Aren't you going to ask me when and where?"

He giggled.

"That was my next question."

He then added:

"Now tell me when and where. I was around all the time. How did you manage to give it to him?"

A smile crept into your lips, a sad smile, as you remembered that night.

"You were away. Nana said you were spending the night with your friends."

You looked at him and he smiled as he said:

"Aaaah. Now I remember. You must have felt really lucky."

You giggled.

"Of course. I really wanted to spend his birthday with him so having you outside the house felt like a great opportunity."

"Go on."

You rubbed your hands together and a blush crept into your cheeks as you said:

"I prepared everything in my room and then called him... I... I told him there was a spider in my room and he came running."

You stopped talking when Hakyeon laughed. He was laughing loudly and you had to hit him to force him to stop.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Of course you don't remember. He's a scaredy cat. He'd faint is he saw a real spider."

You laughed when you remembered him running into your room with a bug spray and a swatter.

"And then?"

He said, urging you to continue.

"I had the cake and the gift ready and once he walked into the room I locked the door and sang to him. He... he cried. He said he couldn't remember the last time he celebrated his birthday."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you continued:

"But that was probably one of his lies. I'm sure he celebrated a number of birthdays with... with her. He said it to... to gain my sympathy."

Hakyeon patted your shoulder and you wiped away the tear rolling down your cheek and faked a smile as you said:

"I want that perfume back."

He giggled and pretended to think as he said:

"We can break into his apartment and get it back when he's away."

 

 

 

 

 

Hongbin was sitting in his apartment with Wonsik when he called you. He assured Wonsik that you're coming before calling Taekwoon. Wonsik looked at him and raised an eyebrow when he heard him repeat the same conversation he had with you:

"Hey! Where are you? Can you come now? Yeah, Wonsik needs another hour. I need your help with a couple of things before he arrives. Thank you! I'll be waiting."

Wonsik asked as soon as Hongbin hung up:

"Are you sure about this?"

Hongbin took a deep breath before saying:

"I don't know but I really hope it works."

"What if she leaves when she sees him there?"

Hongbin looked at Wonsik and thought for a second.

"I have a plan. Now let's get you out of here before they come."

 

 

 

 

You knocked at Hongbin's door and waited a couple of seconds before you heard the key turn in the keyhole. You saw Hongbin smiling at you as he asked you to come in.

"Thank you for coming! I bit Wonsik will be surprised to see you."

You smiled as you tucked a lock of hair behind your ear before asking:

"Wouldn't you want to be alone with him on such an occasion?"

You had all kinds of thoughts about what you wanted to do with Taekwoon on either your birthdays, especially after he moved out. Being together in his apartment on this occasion meant that you'll be able to do whatever you want, unlike last time when everything was done so stealthily. You wondered if Hongbin had planned something else for the two of them when the party was over. Hongbin looked at as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment before saying:

"I booked a hotel room for the night."

You looked at him as his ears turned bright red and his dimples were deep in his cheeks. In an attempt to change the subject, you asked him to show you around his apartment. It was a small apartment he shared with Wonsik and you were surprised to know that they have already moved in together. You always thought about the day Taekwoon would ask you to move in with him and you actually imagined yourself walking into his apartment after work to find him studying or preparing lunch. You imagined yourself back hugging him, resting your head on his back and whispering 'I love you.' You imagined him turning around in your arms and kissing the top of your head before whispering back 'I love you more.'

 

Hongbin took you to the room he shared with Wonsik and you could tell he and Wonsik were totally different. While Hongbin's side of the closet was all tidy and clean, Wonsik's was a mess.

"I keep asking him to fold his clothes or hang them but he says 'Why should I if I am going to wear them again' so I end up doing it myself."

You both laughed at Wonsik's logic. His phone started ringing so he excused himself and went to the living room, leaving you sitting on his bed. He picked up his phone and said:

"Are you here already? Great! Come up stairs."

He went inside his room and found you sitting where he had left you.

"Stay here. One of my friends is coming to pick up something and I don't want him to see you. He doesn't know about the party."

You nodded and he closed the door as he went into the living room and walked toward the apartment's door when he heard a knock. He looked behind him to make sure you were still inside the room and then opened the door very slowly. He saw Taekwoon standing in front of him, holding a plastic bag.

"I got us some drinks."

"Oh you didn't have too."

He smiled and Taekwoon scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I didn't want to come empty handed."

"Thank you. Get in. I have to get something from the car but I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."

Taekwoon entered the apartment and sat down on the couch as Hongbin left the apartment and closed the door behind him. He then took his key out and locked the door to which Taekwoon raised an eyebrow. He was suddenly feeling nervous as he walked up to the door and called Hongbin.

"Why did you lock the door?"

"The neighbors have a huge dog. I don't want him to get into the apartment."

He yelled from behind the door before running down the stairs. He called Wonsik and told him that you were both inside the apartment. He hung up and drove away while praying things don't turn out too badly.

 

 

You jumped from Hongbin's bed when you heard noise coming from the living room. Opening the door of his room ever so slowly, your heart was pounding in your chest, not knowing what to expect. You walked out of the room, oblivious to Taekwoon sitting on the couch.

You jumped in surprise when you heard a familiar voice calling your name. Your heart skipped a beat and you froze in your place for a few seconds, trying to convince yourself that you're imagining things, that it can't be him. No way.

You slowly looked in the direction of the voice to see him standing in front of you, staring at you in shock. You stared back at him as you struggled to calm the pounding of your heart. It took you a few more seconds to ask:

"What are you doing here?"

Your tone was cold and distant. Your heart was delighted to see him. You missed him, so much. Seeing him standing in front of you unleashed butterflies in your tummy. But your mind wished he'd disappear. You haven't forgotten how he kicked you out of his apartment, ignoring your cries and pleads. All the memories were suddenly back and your lips were shaking as your heart skipped a beat when he walked up to you. You walked backwards before saying:

"Answer me."

"Hongbin... Hongbin invited me over for Wonsik's birthday party."

You looked at him and your eyes widened in shock when you realized what Hongbin has done. You walked up to the door trying to open it when Taekwoon said:

"He locked it."

"What?"

You tried opening the door several times to no avail. You went inside the room looking for your phone and Taekwoon followed you. He saw your phone on Hongbin's bed and asked:

"Why are you here?"

You darted your gaze in his direction and found him glancing at you and then at the bed with an unreadable expression on his face. You frowned when you could read into that glare so you decided to deprive him of an answer.

"It's none of your business."

He seemed flustered by your reaction as he bit his lower lip while continuing to stare at the bed. You ignored him as you picked up your phone and called Hongbin. It took him a couple of seconds to answer and before he could say anything you were yelling:

"Did you plan this?"

He remained silent for a second so you asked again:

"Hongbin, did you plan this?"

"I'm sorry... I'm trying to help."

"I never said I needed your help."

You were shaking both in anger and in distress. Being in the same place with Taekwoon brought memories back, both good and bad, and you hated them both.

"Come back now and open the door!"

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"Hongbin!"

"You will thank me for this later."

He said and hung up and you collapsed on the bed, your body still shaking. You never thought he'd so such a thing to you. He said he wanted to help you several times but what he did wasn't helping at all. You were still not over Taekwoon but he was apparently over you, enjoying his life while you suffered. You avoided looking at him as you found your way to the living room. You sat down on the couch and he followed you like a lost puppy. He was hurting because you were avoiding him. He was surprised to know Hongbin had planned such a thing. He didn't know if he'll ever get to see you again let alone be with you in the same place. His phone started ringing and he picked up when he saw Hongbin's name on the screen.

"What did you do this for?"

He asked and you looked at him, thinking that he probably hated being here with you too. Your heart hurt as you thought he probably wanted to leave more than you did. You wanted him to know that you had nothing to do with this, that you weren't desperate to see him or hear his voice, even if at time this proved to be a lie. He hung up and then looked at you as he said:

"Hongbin said he's not coming back tonight."

"What?"

You jumped from your seat as you picked up your phone.

"Don't try calling him, he switched his phone off."

You grunted in annoyance as you dialed Wonsik's number. You weren't surprised when you found that his phone was also switched off. Taekwoon sat down on the couch as he grabbed a can of soda. You looked at him and raised your eyebrow as you said:

"What are you doing?"

"Hongbin said to make ourselves at home, so I am."

"Are you kidding?"

"No. He's not coming back until tomorrow morning, so there is nothing we can do."

You sighed as you looked at your watch. It was too early and you had no idea what do in Hongbin's apartment, alone with Taekwoon. You turned around to look at him as you said:

"I'll take the room; the rest of the apartment is all yours."

He stood up and grabbed your arm before you could go into the room. He pulled you back and you glared at him as you tired to free your arm from his grip.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Are you going to leave me alone here?"

He let of go of your wrist and you snorted before crossing your arms in front of your chest as you said:

"Am I supposed to entertain you now? Call your girlfriend; she'll do a better job."

He frowned. His phone vibrated before he could say anything back. He grabbed it and stared at you for a second before reading the text he received from Hongbin.

 

"I'm sorry I had to do this to you, but I hope it helps. This is your only chance. Now or never."

 

"Is this Hongbin?"

You asked as you stared at him suspiciously. He locked his screen and tucked his phone in his pocket as he said:

"No."

You squinted and then turned around as you said:

"Whatever."

He grabbed your arm again forcing you to look at him.

"Wait."

You gawked at him and pulled your arm away before saying:

"Leave me alone!"

"I don't want to leave you."

He said in a whisper. You bit your lower lip and took a deep breath as you found the tears welling up in your eyes.

"You're too late."

"I'm sorry."

Sorry? A month after breaking my heart, he's sorry? That's all he could say? Sorry can't fix broken hearts or erase scars.

A tear escaped and rolled down your face and you were on the verge of crying as you asked him, your voice shaking:

"Sorry for what?"

You paused for a second as you stared at him. He lowered his head and clenched his fists without answering your question. You took a step in his direction before pouring your heart out at him:

"Sorry for lying to me? For breaking my heart? For kicking me out of your apartment like I'm a piece of trash? For hurting me when everything I wanted was for us to be together?"

He remained silent as he avoided looking at you, but you weren't done yet. Your heart was pounding in your chest and you were shivering as you continued:

"Do you know how stupid I felt? Do you know how dumb everyone thinks I am? Do you know how much I hate my family's sympathetic looks? They think I'm a fool for believing you and ending up heartbroken and miserable. They warned me, they all did. But I was stupid enough to trust you. But now... I lost this trust. You made me hate myself, hate my life."

You sniffled and then continued:

"Why? Was it all to avenge yourself? What have I done to you? Is it my fault that I loved you? that I trusted you? Are you trying to make me hurt like you did? Why didn't you let me die then? Or did you want to see me die every day before you felt satisfied with yourself?"

You were a sobbing mess. He was still averting his eyes away from you. You hit his chest with your first when he gave you no reaction. He didn't move away or say anything. He let you hit him again and again without stirring. You walked away from him and let your tears run freely down your face. He doesn't care, you thought to yourself. That apology is another attempt to fool me, to cause me more pain. I won't grant him that.

A few minutes passed until you could stop your tears. Looking around for tissues, you avoided looking at him. He was still standing, looking down at the floor under his feet. He lifted his head up when he heard your phone ringing. You reached for it and saw Yoongi's name on the screen. You let out a sigh and hesitated for a second. Taekwoon looked at you and tried to read the name on your screen but you hid your phone behind your back.

"Who is it?"

"You're suddenly talking now."

You wiped your tears away and cleared your throat before picking up.

"Hi. No, I'm okay. Ah I think I have a cold."

You paused as you listened to Yoongi telling you that he and Yura are back together. You forced a smile, despite the unexplained pain in your heart. You tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

"I'm so happy for you. No... No, you don't have to worry about me... No seriously... Don't worry... Me? I'm out with friends... yes, enjoy your time... Thank you!"

Taekwoon looked at you in confusion as he was only able to hear your part of the conversation. He flinched when you hung up, threw your phone on the couch and broke down again, wailing. He freaked out, your wails caught him off guard, especially that you were smiling a few seconds ago. He placed his hand on your shoulder but you pushed him away as you stood up and glared at him.

"Why am I so worthless? Why doesn't anyone care about me? What have I done to deserve all this pain?"

"You're not worthless."

"What do you even know?"

You yelled at him.

"I know because I... I love you."

"Stop it. Just stop it. Nobody loves me! Why didn't you just let me die? What do I have to go through all this?"

You were yelling and crying. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you. You tried pushing him away but he tightened his hold around your body. You gave up after a few more tries. He patted your back and your hair gently as he rested his head on the top of your head, his own tears threatening to join yours.

You pulled out a few minutes later. You wiped your tears away as you took a couple of steps away from him.

"What happened?"

You averted your eyes away from him, his faked concern making you feel nauseous.

"Why do you even care?"

"Just tell me, please!"

You let out a sigh and then said:

"He got back to his ex-girlfriend after taking me out on two dates."

"I'm sorry."

He whispered. You grabbed your phone and walked toward Hongbin's room as you said:

"Don't be. Don't keep faking it. It's ridiculous."

"I'm not faking anything."

"Just leave me alone, please. I don't have any more energy for any of your lies."

He called your name but you ignored him as you entered Hongbin's room and closed the door. You lay down on his bed, tears rolling down the sides of your face as you stared at the ceiling.

 

When will this end?