Chapter Eleven

Heartstrings

Chapter Eleven

            When Jackson had told Mark about the fact that he thought threesomes were slightly bothersome Mark believed him. Jackson had gone on and on about how trying to pay attention to each person was more frustrating than it’s worth. Mark would have to say that he completely disagreed with the boy now however. Mark was currently in Jaebum’s stupidly large shower, Jaebum attached to his neck while Jinyoung was biting at his thighs. Yea, Jackson must have been doing something wrong because this felt ing amazing.

At first Mark had been shy around Jinyoung but the boy was demanding and wasn’t scared to go for what he wanted, Mark liked that…a lot. While Jaebum was not a soft lover he was gentle in the ways that counted. Like the way he cupped Mark’s chin before he kissed him, or the way he trailed his hands over his back to reassure him that he wouldn’t hurt him. Jinyoung on the other had was nothing like that, he had the way he talked, sure of himself. He was confident and bed and he had reason to be so. The boy knew exactly that he was doing and just what to do to make Mark whimper. Looking at the black hair boys in the shower Mark sighed, he was dating the devil and an angel.

After the shower Jaebum and Jinyoung had lent Mark some of their clothes because it was time for school and Mark had no time to go home to change. They had said, “Don’t worry we’ll take you,” and the way they both smirked at each other sent shivers down Mark’s spine. He could still feel the ghost movements of their fingers over his body and just thinking of it made his knees weak.

When they pulled up to school a few people outside were looking at the pair, not really being nosy but not necessarily minding their own business either. Mark was going to wave goodbye to the two but Jinyoung had pulled Mark by the back of the neck and kissed him, his way into the boy’s mouth before parting just as quickly to peck Jaebum on the lips. He waved at the small crowed of people before sing-songing, “Later boys,” And heading off to class. Jaebum looked unbothered by the gasps and stares he was getting while Mark’s face was beet red.

Leaning down to whisper in his ear Jaebum said, “Don’t worry about it too much, their all just jealous of you. Now come on we have Psychology, don’t you wanna learn about the Endocrine system?” When Mark still didn’t move Jaebum grabbed Mark’s hand and nearly dragged the boy inside the high school.

“I need to get my books from my locker.” Mark said letting go of Jaebum’s hand.

“Alright I’ll see you in class okay? Don’t worry everything will be fine.” Jaebum said kissing Mark’s forehead before heading to his own locker.

            Mark had begun gathering all his things before someone slammed their hand next to his locker. Mark flinched a bit before turning around to see a very angry Mei-Rin.

            “I heard you’re ing both Jinyoung and Jaebum, what my boyfriend wasn’t enough for you so you had to go get two others?” She nearly spat at him. Her lips were turned up wickedly and he looked absolutely unattractive like that. She reminded Mark of a small rodent the way she looked at him.

            “Go away Mei-Rin I am not in the mood for your bull.” Mark said.

            “My bull? You owe me a ing apology for trying to seduce my boyfriend! You know I feel sorry for you, Jackson is way too nice of a guy to let someone as pathetic as you down so that’s why he kissed you back isn’t it? Isn’t it!” She yelled, a large crowed formed behind her. Some of whom were snickering.

            It was times like these that Mark wished he stayed home and watched Netflix all day. It was also times like these that he wished he could punch a girl. Instead he deiced to take the grown up route.

            “He felt sorry for me?” Mark said leaning down to whisper the next part. “Then why was he so loud in that closet? I bet you couldn’t do that for him. It’s sad really, how desperate you are to get Jackson to like you. Sweetie you aren’t compared to me.” Mark said before slamming his locker shut and heading to class.

            When he sat down next to Jaebum his fists were balled up and he felt like crying, but when Jaebum placed his hand over his he felt a little better. He could do this…he had to do this.