Chapter Eleven

Heartstrings

Chapter Thirteen

            Mark and Jinyoung ended up on the school roof after leaving the gym. Jinyoung was going to take Mark to the nurse’s office but he shrugged it off and said he just wanted to rest for a bit to which Jinyoung replied, “I know just where to go.”

Mark had to admit their school look entirely less ty from up here.

“How did you find this place anyway?” Mark asked taking a seat on a blanket that was held in place by some large stones.

“Jaebum and I were looking for a place to around here and this seemed like the best option.” Jinyoung said laying down next to Mark.

“Ew, do you guys ever wash this blanket?” Mark said trying to get up before Jinyoung laid his hand on Mark’s leg stopping him.

“I’ll have you know Jaebum makes the benchwarmers wash it, this is a freshly cleaned blanket thank you very much.”

“Jaebum makes the football players wash you and his love mat?” Mark asked laughing as he laid down next to Jinyoung.

“Yes!” Jinyoung said before rolling over on top of Mark, straddling the boy’s waist. Mark was about to push the boy off when he felt Jinyoung lift up his shirt before making a noise of disgust.

“I’m gonna get Jaebum to break his foot in Shownu’s …” Jinyoung said poking at Mark’s ribs.  Mark cringed a bit and swatted at Jinyoung’s fingers. Mark knew that his chest was gonna be bruised but he didn’t know how badly until seeing Jinyoung’s reaction. 

“How’s it look?” Mark asked staring up at Jinyoung. The boy scowled before saying, “I hope Jaebum wears cleats when he breaks his foot off in Shownu’s .”

“That bad huh? Oh well, he’ll get over it and even if he doesn’t I don’t care. This is all Mei-Rin’s fault but she makes Jackson happy so…”

Slapping his hand down Jinyoung hit Mark square in the chest, his hand hitting part of the bruise forming on Mark’s body.

“Oh what the Jinyoung?!” Mark said before he felt a pair of lips on his. Jinyoung was careful to hover most of his body over Mark’s chest in order not to inflict too much pain on the boy before leaning back and breaking the kiss to say, “Let’s .”

Mark blinked up at the boy who was staring at Mark with a hungry look in his eye. Jinyoung was most definitely the devil Mark thought as he watched Jinyoung smile down at the boy. Mark had never actually had just to have . He always did it when he was upset about something, and that something always revolved around Jackson, but the way Jinyoung was looking at him made him want to reconsider, just maybe.

“Come on, you’ve slept with Jaebum way more than with me. I’m jealous…” Jinyoung said before reaching for Mark’s gym shorts. “And I want you all to myself.”

“I literally just took a ball to the ribs, I don’t think I can actually have without being extremely uncomfortable.” Mark said but Jinyoung just shook his head.

“There is one way…you wouldn't be hurting your ribs very much at all.” Jinyoung said, his lips as he pulled Mark’s out from his boxers. “I never thought I’d say this but you have a very pretty . It’s all…perfect and .” Jinyoung said before wrapping his right hand around it, pumping a few times. Mark watched in bewilderment as Jinyoung him until he was hard. He still wasn’t quite as used to Jinyoung as he was Jaebum and sometimes Jinyoung was a little too rough with him, even getting scolded once by Jaebum when Jinyoung had bit down too hard on Mark’s lip, drawing a bit of blood.

“I wanna ride this pretty of yours.” Jinyoung said before standing up to take his pants off. Mark watched as Jinyoung slowly undressed himself, removing each article of clothing slowly before dropping them onto the floor. Jinyoung straddles Mark’s hips again before lining himself up with Mark’s .

“Wait don’t you need to like prep yourself and stuff…” Mark asked a bit embarrassed. He didn’t want to hurt the boy but clearly Jinyoung knew what he wanted. Jinyoung always made Mark feel like a again, always showing the boy new things.

“Nah…I’m still okay from this morning. Besides I like it rough...” Jinyoung said before sliding down Mark, inch by pain-staking inch. Mark couldn’t help but place his hands on Jinyoung’s hips as the boy bounced up and down on his , before rocking his body into a wave motion.

“You feel so good inside me Mark…all thick and hot.” Jinyoung said as he braced his hands behind him onto Mark’s thighs.

Mark didn’t think he could get anymore until he remembered that Jinyoung did in fact have a mouth and that the boy really loved to use it during .

“I want you to deep inside me, you think you could do that for me Mark. I want to be dripping your when I get back to class.” Jinyoung said before leaning down to kiss Mark’s open mouth. Each boy’s tongue battled for dominance over the kiss before they heard the rooftop door open. Mark looked up shocked but Jinyoung smirked when he heard a voice say. “Mind if I join you?” Mark had never been so happy and scared to see Jaebum before in his life.