Chapter Twelve

Heartstrings

Chapter Twelve

            Jaebum pushed a chair up against the rooftop door knob before walking over to his two boyfriends. “Please don’t mind me, I wanna watch.” Jaebum said walking over towards the pair. Jaebum’s body was already covered in sweat from football practice and the veins on Jaebum’s flexing muscles made Mark’s twitch. Mark’s attention is turned back to Jinyoung’s as the boy ground his hips down onto the boy, his eyes demanding the attention.

            “Ignore Jaebum, it’s rude to think of someone else when you currently have your up my , but I mean I guess I can’t blame you it is Jaebum after all.” Jinyoung said beckoning this other boyfriend closer. Jaebum position himself above Mark’s head so that he could lean in and kiss Jinyoung. Mark had a perfect view if he laid his head back flat on the ground. Mark could hear both boys moan into the kiss and watched as Jaebum cradled Jinyoung’s chin gently while the boy wrapped his arm around the back of Jaebum’s neck. As both boy’s kissed each other Jaebum took down his boxers, his already half hard next to Mark’s face. Jaebum separated from Jinyoung to himself as he watched the wicked boy bounce up and down on Mark’s . With a few added s from Mark’s part Jinyoung cam hard onto Mark’s chest, some of it even reaching as far as Mark’s collarbone. Jinyoung slid off of Mark, panting heavily as he still shook with the aftershocks of his . Mark was panting heavily but he still hadn’t and he was so close…

            Jaebum wasted no time in gathering up Jinyoung’s from Mark’s chest before asking the boy to get on all fours. Mark quickly did as told and sighed as Jaebum used Jinyoung’s as lube, pushing it up inside Mark’s quivering hole.

            “ that’s… Jaebum.” Jinyoung said as he blinked his eyes sleepily at the two.

            “Jinyoung slide up under Mark…you didn’t use him properly yet I see.” Jaebum said tapping his free hand on his lips.

            “And they say that you’re the angel in this relationship, all lies.” Jinyoung said before sliding his self towards Mark. Mark was confused at first until he spread his arms out some to give Jinyoung room to position his below Mark’s face.

            “Can you keep your arms like this?” Jinyoung asked but Jaebum just laughed and said, “He can stay like that forever…” Before pushing his inside Mark’s hole. Mark leaned forward a bit, his arms shaking not expecting the sudden push. Jaebum felt thick and heavy inside him but it also felt perfect. Looking down, Mark braced his knees down so that Jaebum could force himself inside Mark without worrying about the boy toppling down. Mark then turned his attention to Jinyoung’s which was getting hard at the site of watching Jaebum into the boy.

            Using his left hand, Mark pulled Jinyoung’s into his mouth. He started with the base at first, tonging the slit at the top before circling his tongue around the head. He bobbed down, once, twice before relaxing the muscles in his throat to allow more and more of Jinyoung into his mouth. It was difficult to try and the boy without choking as Jaebum forced his in and out of Mark’s hole.

The wet slap of skin against skin was loud in Mark’s ear as Jaebum ed Jinyoung’s further inside of Mark. He also couldn’t hear much over the slurping sounds he was making as he Jinyoung’s . Mark moved his mouth up off of Jinyoung’s before a line up from the base to the tip. Jinyoung reached his hand down and gripped Mark’s red hair roughly before panting out, “I’m going to in that pretty ing mouth of yours and I want you to swallow it all, can you do that for me Mark? Can you take daddy’s load in that mouth of yours.”

Jinyoung’s words seemed to go straight to Mark’s , being the final push to bring the boy over the edge. Mark came hard onto the blanket below, his body clenching around Jaebum’s earning a thick moan from the taller male. Mark pulled his head up to the tip, catching Jinyoung’s in his mouth. Mark had done this before so he wasn’t as surprised when the rush of hit the back of his throat. Mark tried to milk Jinyoung as best he could but some of it slipped past his swollen lips. Hearing Jinyoung again inside Mark’s mouth, Jaebum ground himself deep inside Mark before inside the boy, spreading his load onside Mark’s inner walls. Jaebum didn’t pull out of Mark right away, making sure to push as much of his inside the boy.

When Jaebum did pull out of Mark he pulled the boy’s arms back before kissing him, up some of Jinyoung’s in the process.

All three boy’s collapsed soon after onto the blanket, completely exhausted. Mark thought they were going to sleep until Jaebum said, “What happened to Mark’s ribs?”

Mark was about to say nothing when Jinyoung beat him to the punch, “Mei-Rin’s brother is a ing that’s what happened.”

“Oh alright…don’t worry about it though.” Jaebum said, scarily calm. As Mark cuddled up to his two lovers he could only hope that Jaebum wouldn’t do something stupid.