Chapter Eighteen: The Final Chapter

Heartstrings

Chapter Eighteen

The drive to Jackson’s house was rushed, Jackson nearly running a few red lights on the way to his house. Mark already figured Jackson’s mother and father wouldn’t be there because of their occupations and to be honest Jackson’s house was much closer than Mark’s. When both boys hopped out of the car Jackson and Mark rushed for the front door. Jackson had fumbled with the keys a bit before finally getting inside. Mark was on him the moment the front door was shut. He shoved his shorter friend up against the door and grinned wide when Jackson attacked him with his mouth. Mark had been waiting ages for this…

“W…why don’t we take this upstairs?” Jackson asked before pecking Mark’s lips. Mark looked confused at the boy for a moment. Mark had been so used to having in strange places that he hadn’t minded the thought of doing it on the front door, but this was Jackson and even though the boy said he wanted this he was still probably really afraid. So nodding, Mark grabbed Jackson’s hand and led the boy upstairs.

Once inside Mark sat with Jackson on his bed and put his hands to his sides. Jackson needed to be the one to do this. That way he could fully decide if this was what he wanted. Bringing his hands forward, Jackson placed his hand on Mark’s thighs.

“I…is this okay for you? I’m not doing anything wrong?” Jackson asked hesitantly. Moving one of his hands to Jackson’s, Mark picked up Jackson’s hand and placed a kiss on each knuckle.

“I’m literally fine with whatever, I’m not a girl Jackson so you can grab at me. I don’t mind it a little rough. In fact…,” Mark said before pushing Jackson down so that his back laid flat against the bed. Mark lowered his body down over the boy, his hips aligned with Jackson’s. “I like it rough, what about you Jacks…how do you want me?” Mark asked before leaning up to look down at his friend. From this vantage point it was easy to see the rise and fall of Jackson’s chest. Mark watched as Jackson bit at the corner of his lip become sliding his hands to grip at Mark’s sides.

“I want you to take your clothes off…slow for me.” Jackson asked softly. Mark was more than happy to do what Jackson asked, he was a very good listener in bed. Mark started with the bottom of his shirt, tugging lightly at the edges before pulling it up and over his red hair. After his shirt was discarded Mark ran his fingers over his head, trying to tame his hair a bit as he smirked down at Jackson and said, “Now what do you want me to take off?”

Jackson however didn’t say anything as his eyes raked over Mark’s torso which he knew was covered in marks and scratches from others. Jackson traced one little nail mark at his friend’s hip bone before blinking up at the boy.

“Is it true that you slept with Wonho? I heard a few of the guys talking about it and I didn’t want to believe them but…I mean it’s fine if you did!” Jackson quickly said blushing. “I just want to know from you first is all?” Jackson asked his friend, his voice filled with curiosity but it sounded more concerned than anything.

“Way to make me feel awesome before doing whatever it is that we are doing. Yes Jackson I left Wonho have with me during a party. We used a if that’s what you’re worried about and when I started hooking up with Jaebum and Jinyoung I got tested. I’m clean, I can drive home and bring you the papers if you’d like? Or perhaps you would like a play by play of all the people I’ve slept with?” Mark said a bit tense. He didn’t want this to come up, not when he was feeling so close to being happy. He wanted to forget about the things he did but how could he when the marks on his body were clear as day?

“No! I mean I trust you it’s just that, well I’m really sorry I made you feel that way. I’m sorry I made you wait so long for me.” Jackson said sliding his palm flat up Mark’s stomach.

“I want to replace each of these marks with my own…that way everyone would know that you are mine.”

Smiling, Mark said, “I don’t know it’s a lot of marks, you think you can handle it?”

Mark was more than happy to have Jackson sit up and grab the sides of Mark’s face and pull him in for a kiss. Mark allowed Jackson the upper hand during the kiss, letting the boy be as dominate as he wanted. He loved it when Jackson took control of situations and it seemed that Jackson was the same type of person in bed. Jackson had wasted no time in stripping himself of his own shirt. Sweat already clinging to his body. His usually kept hair, was plastered to his forehead and his veins were very visible without the shirt to guard them from Mark’s eyes.

Mark traced the more prominent vein of Jackson’s neck with his tongue. his way up to the boy’s ear before biting on it lightly, loving the little gasps that came from Jackson whenever he touched a particularly sensitive area. Both boys were a panting mess as the explored every inch of each other’s bodies and no one had even touched below the waist. Mark was actually caught off guard when he felt Jackson cuff him from below. His moan was loud and drawn out but Mark wasn’t embarrassed. Mark had already been told countless times that he sounded a thousand times better than did and that proved to be true when Jackson let out a husky, “ Mark…”

“Well that’s the plan isn’t it?” Mark laughed, as he watched Jackson help remove his pants before removing the ones that were on his own body.

“Do you have lube?” Jackson asked as he his lips, looking down at the boy. Jackson’s face was a mixture of Jaebum’s soft smiles and Jinyoung’s wicked eyes. The boy was perfect.

“I…it’s at the bed side table along with the …” Mark drawled out as Jackson began to the boy through his boxers.

“Please don’t tease me Jacks…I’ve waited long enough. I just want you inside me.” Mark begged his body running hot with want. He had dreamed about this multiple times and although he would never admit it he had even thought about Jackson while he was having with Jaebum and Jinyoung. Jackson was like a parasite in his head and he just couldn’t stop the boy from popping up in his thoughts.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m gonna take real good care of you.” Jackson said as he removed Mark’s boxers all the way off his body before doing his own. “Pull your legs up and hold them there for me, I wanna see how you open up for me.” Jackson said. Mark groaned at Jackson’s dirty words. He had thought of this too in his dreams but to hear how deep Jackson’s voice actually got sent waves of pleasure rushing through his body. Following Jackson’s instructions Mark lifted his legs up until his feet were just about dangling above his head. Jackson used this position to get as close to Mark as he could. Mark heard the familiar click at the sound of the bottle of lube being opened before Jackson coated them on his fingers. Jackson started with one finger, pushing in around the tight rim of muscle. Mark felt his thighs shake as Jackson began to finger him before working his way up to three fingers before Mark was nearly going mad. His was already nearly hard as a rock and the dripping pre- on his stomach was starting to bother him. He needed Jackson and he needed him now.

“I’m ready…please I’m so ing ready for it.” Mark ground out as he tried to hold his position for Jackson. Mark thought he saw Jackson shake his head before he left Jackson’s hands on the outsides of his quivering thighs. When Jackson finally pushed in Mark thought he was truly going to lose it. The boy was not as long as Jaebum or Jinyoung he was most definitely thicker and in Mark’s eyes that counted for everything. He felt so hot and full of Jackson’s and he loved it and it was no surprise to feel the way Jackson ground his hips down into Mark, nearly shifting the boy up to the head board with his s. Mark came with a shallow yell was Jackson him from in between their bodies, Mark’s hitting most of his own chest and the sheets beside him.

“You feel so good… Mark,” Jackson said before reaching down to pull Mark’s lower half against Jackson, placing the body in a cradled position as he ed into him. Mark was still very sensitive from hitting his already but with Jackson still moving in and out of his body he didn’t seem to care as his still sensitive rubbed between their stomachs. When Jackson finally came Mark decided to remember this sound forever. Jackson’s pants, the way he spoke so thick and deep to the Mark. Even if this never happened again Mark would never forget it.  

Once it was finally over Jackson pulled Mark’s body closer to his, just trying to calm his breathing. Mark never really cuddles after , even when he was with Jaebum and Jinyoung so it felt strange to stay lying in Jackson’s bed.

“So…I think it is safe to say that you aren’t allowed to sleep with anyone else but me.” Jackson said into Mark’s ear as he buried his face into the crock of Mark’s neck. Jackson’s arm was draped across Mark’s sweaty and slightly sticky torso so that he could have one hand wrapped up with Mark’s. Smiling, Mark gave Jackson’s hand a squeeze before saying, “You can count on it…I wouldn’t pick anyone over you.” When Mark finally started to drift off to sleep he heard Jackson’s gentle, “I love you,” and Mark knew that he was going to be alright, his heart could finally heal.