The Healing Club: The Idea

The Healing Club

Yes, its' a silly graphic.  But it was quick to make and the photos of the boys are some of my favorites.  (Black-Haired Tao, Rainbow hair Sehun, Overdose Kai, etc.)This chapter will probably be fairly short and involve mostly Suho and Kris.  It's just about how the two decide to form the club, etc.  It picks up where the last chapter left off though.  Enjoy:)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THE IDEA (Characters: All, but mostly Suho and Kris)

It was 6:28 P.M. when the 12 boys finally finished thier game of Truth Or Dare.  Kyung-Soo and Chanyeol had eventually returned to the group, and all of the members had a marvelous time.  The men found many things in common with each other and were still interested in the others.  Kai was trying to think of ways to get closer to Kyung-soo, perhaps even help him regain his memory.  D.O. and Chanyeol were exchanging heartfelt smiles for the rest of the game, to the disdain of Jong-In. 

The 12 boys found many different things out about each other, and they were happy with what they found.  Kris was interested in the scary looking yet adorable sounding Tao, Chen was curious about the apparent cute-faced-tough-guy Xiumin, Lay's interest had been piqued by Suho, Baekhyun was mildly interested in the perpetually smiling Chanyeol, Sehun was surprised with his desire to find out more about Luhan, and Kai of course wanted to regain the friendship of his beloved hyung.  (He knew that he would have to call his mother soon and tell her that he had found Kyung-soo, and perhaps find some of his information.)

When Lay finally used his second turn, asking yet another useless question to Kai, the game had finally finished.  No longer absorbed in the activity, the boys realized that they hadn't eaten much else than some snacks that day.  "We should go to dinner together!" Tao suggested, several others nodded in agreement.  Suho looked toward D.O. and Chanyeol, knowing that they probably didn't have the money.  They looked worried, so Joonmyeon spoke up and said, "Let's go!  If you dont have the money, I'll pay for your meals.  I've got a limitless credit card."  Chanyeol and Kyungsoo finally smiled as they all dispersed to put on jackets and shoes.  In the hallway, they departed.  There was a diner on campus, and the boys headed in the direction of the small restaurant on the map.  *****Don't really know if the on campus restaurant is an American thing, but its pretty common here.**************

While the 12 were walking and chattering happily, Suho noticed something on a nearby bulletin board.

*****YES, I get that it's hilariously unprofessional but I just wanted a bit of a visual.  I think that a visual can really add to the readers' comprehension of a story, so sorry if it detracts or bothers you******************

'Oh, this could be a good idea!' Suho though to himself, falling behind the group. Thinking deeper, Suho called out: "Kris!  Could you please come here?"  The tall blonde turned around and began heading in Suho's diredtion, and he quickly thought of selling methods.  "Yifan, this club sounds like a good idea for us and our friends.  I know that your friends like music and mine do too.  We're already neighbors, so we should form a club together!  I think my friends like your group, and it would be cool to get to know each other better.  And, I bet the school will give us benefits or something!" 

"Joonmyeon, it does seem like a good idea.  It would probably make some of my friends feel more wanted or needed.  We should go to the office tomorrow and inquire about it."  The two shared a secretive smile before hurrying to catch up with the rest of the group.

The two groups had a great time eating dinner, and were already planning on getting together the next day.  When the groups reached their dorm room doors, they parted, still happy from the outing.  Once they sat down inside, both groups had words of praise for the other.

"He seemed fun!"  "He looked really cool...almost scarily haha."  "He is a complete contradiction haha."  "I want to see that hyung again tomorrow!"  Suho and Kris both were excited about the impending day, and went to bed early.

The next morning, Joonmyeon and Yifan snuck out of their rooms early.  None of the other boys were awake yet, as they tiptoed their ways into the hallway.

Gretting eachother and setting out to the office, they were nervous and excitied for getting their answers.  "Do you want me to talk?" Suho asked Kris..  Seemingly happy, Kris responded positively.

"Umm...Hello.  I'm Kim Joonmyeon and this is Wu Yifan.  We're new students here and we saw this flyer yesterday." Suho started, pulling the folded paper from his pocket.  "We both live in 6 person suites, and we think that our friends would like to join the club with us.  Would there be a possibility?"

The elderly (yet still friendly looking) woman at the desk brightened visually.  "Really?! You're interested?!  That would be lovely!  Most students interested in music are already in band or chorus, and dont have the time.  The Music Club has existed since this school began, and we didn't want to part from the history.  But no-one has been interested in it lately, and we had to start beggin people to join.  If your friends are interested...we would be very lenient.  You could self govern, and do basically what you chose.  You'd just have to perfom one song monthly at the Campus Showcase.  We'd even fund anything that you would need for the club, within reason.  If you're serious about this, just have all of the prospective members sign this official form and return it to me.  I'll answer every question that you have, my name is Jang Na-Ra."  (DUN DUN DUNNNN YES, THIS IS ONE OF THE NUNS FROM THE ORPHANAGE WHERE KYUNG-SOO AND JONG-IN GREW UP.  THIS WILL BE SIGNIFICANT IN THE PLOT AT SOME POINT.)  ***I threw that in just in case someone didn't get the connection.  I dislike when authors leave the readers to do all of the work, so I thought that I'd make it obvious:)*********

Accepting the form from the smiling woman, Kris and Suho sauntered out of the office and back to their respective dorms.  "Be sure to call a group-meeting or something, and let them know.  I feel like most will agree!"  Suho reminded Kris, smiling while creating future plans.  "I will.  Hey, just text me what your friends' reaction is, and I'll do the same." Kris responded.  They exchanged phone numbers and parted ways. 

When Suho re-entered his dorm, no-one had left their rooms yet.  'It's okay, It's still only 10 A.M, I can wait.' Suho whispered to himself, settling in on the couch. 

Kris walked in to see Kai awake and on his cell phone. Kai was sitting at the table in the kitchen area, and didn't notice Kris' entrance.   "Mom, I finally found him!" Kai was silent for a moment, before speaking again.  "Yeah, his name is Do Kyung-soo now!  I am so happy, I dont know what to do!"

Kris cocked his head at the mention of the large-eyed boy from the other group.  "What did Kai mean by 'I finally found him'?  Does that boy know his lost hyung?" Kris mused, wondering about the connection.  Making his presence known, Yifan cleared his throat loudly.  Kai looked at him like a deer in headlights, as if he'd been caught.  His look quickly changed to relief seeing it was only Kris, and Kai speedily told his mother that he'd call her back, a smile slowly spreading on his face. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So yay! Another chapter done!  It's slightly shorter than the past two, at 1,200 words.  But I hope you enjoy it, and sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes.  Thanks for reading!:)