On their way

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole morning my eyes were checking the time on my phone every ten minutes. Yuri shook her head when she caught me about five times and I could hear her clicking her cheek but I just ignored her.

As soon as twelve thirty comes, I grabbed my purse and hurried towards the elevator. I could feel my heart palpitations which was caused by my excitement.

I was so happy when I saw him waiting for me and I could see him smiling from ear to ear when he spotted me. I know it sounds cheesy but at that moment I felt like Cinderella meeting her Prince Charming. Of course minus the fancy gown. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure this is how she felt.

"Hi there gorgeous." "Hi Jae Rim shi, I hope you didn't wait for me too long."

"Oh, not at all, shall we? Before I forget, you look absolutely beautiful today." His deep voice caused my heart to skip a beat.

Of course it took me forever to choose what to wear. But I'm glad that this simple white printed dress that compliments my figure paired with my red pumps had gotten me the results I aimed for.

As we made our way through the crowd, we were occasionally hit by people which caused Jae Rim and I to bump into each other. The second time it happened he put his arms around me to prevent us from hitting each other. I couldn't protest because I knew he was just trying to be protective and not taking advantage of me.

My heels brought my height a little closer to his and I could smell his mas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter