Hot Night Part 2

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING💢 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK😜

 

 

He then pulled me on the bed and took off his towel and ravished my lips. I hungrily kissed him back. Our tongues were meshing. Such a wonderful kisser, my Oppa.

He lifted his head and gazed down at me with his dark orbs. "I love you so much Jagi..." "Oppa, I love you too." He bent down to my neck kissing and me there..."You smell so good, I can never get enough of you.." He mumbled as he was kissing me.

He slowly made his way down again to my mounds cupping them one at a time and went down south where my womanhood was waiting for him.

He spread my legs apart placing them on his shoulders and kissed my then it my nub. I couldn't control myself so I moaned and pulled his hair as I was squirming beneath him. He just knew how to give me pleasure to the max. My breathing was labored now as I told him that I needed more, that he was doing it at the right spot.

I felt his finger enter my core slowly pumping in and out his tongue never leaving my . I then felt another one enter and I was writhing and screaming his name. 

"Unggggh.....ahhhhh Oppaaaa I'm coming!!!" My juices were squirting and my whole body convulsed with the intensity of my . He then came up and gave me a sweet and tender kiss as I hugged him tightly.

 

JAE RIM'S POV

 

When I reached home it was almost 10 and I found her sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. I picked up the remote control and turned off the TV. I then went to the bedroom to turn down the covers. I went back down to the living room and carefully picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. Before I lay her down I took a glance at her and kissed her forehead. I felt my heart skip a beat as I stared at her awestruck by her beauty. I carefully covered her with the sheets not wanting to wake her.

I took off my suit and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter