His family

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed and Oppa and I had made arrangements of how we would spend time together.

Weekends we decided to alternate between my home and his. We would spend lunch with each other every other day and dinner when we don't see each other for lunch.

Yuri and Seohyun got used to him and when we would meet for dinner, he would come up to my office if he was done early.

When he knew he had deadlines then he would let me know and vice versa. We both knew that we still needed to earn money.

We've been seeing each other for about 8 months now and have been enjoying our relationship. We shared a lot of passionate nights together. Oppa has been an amazing partner. He's so patient with me teaching me new things. 

Fortunately, I've been on the pill due to menstrual irregularities so we both were safe for now of us becoming sudden parents.

One evening during our weekend at his apartment, while we both were resting after another round of amazing , Oppa suddenly leaned up on his side looked at me and said, "Jagiya, what do you think about meeting my folks and my younger sister? I've been dying to introduce you to them. They've been wanting me to bring home a girl because of my age. Mom and Dad are eager to have grand babies." He took my hand and kissed it lovingly.

"What if they don't like me Oppa? I'm scared." I know my face showed concern.

"My parents are very understanding folks. They approve of anyone that makes me happy. Since it's Sunday tomorrow, let's go. I'll call Omma to let her know."

"Oh my, well if you say so Oppa, I'd be honored to meet them. I do have a condition though."

"What is it babe?"

"You have to meet mine as well."

"Oh Jagiya I thought you'd never ask. I would love to meet them and declare my feelings to them."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter