You are mine

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING ✋🏼 THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT....PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK 😌

 

Soon they arrived at the riverbank and Jae Rim parked his bike close to a clearing where there were a pair of doves that flew away upon their arrival.

There was a perfect spot where Jae Rim took the blanket he brought and spread it on the grass. He put down the picnic basket and his backpack. Then he laid out the spread he had while So Eun couldn't stop admiring the beautiful scenery before them.

"Oppa this place is amazing! How did you know about it?" She threw her arms wide breathing in the fresh air.

"I'm so happy that you like it Jagiya, I came here with my cousin one time, we just found it accidentally. He and I like to ride our bikes together and one day we were just riding and just followed the narrow road we turned into. Before we knew it, it lead us to this place. I try to come when I can which I haven't been able to. What better day to come than our anniversary." He slowly made his way close to her pulling her in his arms and giving her a warm hug.

She hugged him back and said "thank you Oppa, this place is so special."

He led her towards their lunch and they sat across each other. They both feasted on their food while sipping the wine that he brought. 

When they were done eating, So Eun cleared their mess except for their wine glasses. She then reached for her purse and took out a  couple of boxes wrapped in silver tied together with a blue ribbon.

"Happy Anniversary Oppa." Her eyes were shining brighter as she handed her gift to him.

He took her gift and opened it. "I hope you like it, I got us couple perfumes. You can use the tie for work." "I love it!" Then he took a small bag from the pocket of his jacket.

"Happy Anniversary Jagiya." He took her left hand and slipped on the ring he had made that he had engraved with their initials and "Solim forever" then he took her wrist and placed a leather bracelet that had beads with the same words. She looked at him and had tears glistening on her lashes. He kissed both her eyes and showed her his matching ones.

"This is what we are, Solim forever. I love you Kim So Eun. You are mine and I am yours." He pulled her to him and gave her a deep kiss. 

She eagerly responded and spread her hands against his broad chest. Her hands slowly crept up to his neck as she wanted more from him. She finally broke the kiss and adoringly answered, "I love you so much Oppa." 

He kissed her again slightly biting her lips demanding entry. She willingly complied and soon their tongues were meshing together. She could feel s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter