Til Death Do Us Part

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Β 

Β 

🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️🎊❀️

The day that we've been preparing and waiting for is finally here!!

Today was absolutely beautiful. It was cold but still beautiful. My ever so loving friends Yuri, Seohyun and Su Rim were working so hard making sure everything was done. My mom and mother-in-law were also busy with their tasks assigned to them.

Yuri insisted that I get ready at her place not wanting Oppa to see me before we get married. Between her and Seohyun doing my hair and make-up I was ready.

"So Eunnie, you look stunning my dear! You are absolutely glowing..." Yuri looked at me.

"Omo, my beautiful daughter.." My mom had tears in her eyes.

"Unnie, Oppa is so lucky to have you." Su Rim herself and Yuri and Seohyun looked so pretty in their yellow bridesmaid dresses.

We then entered the limo upon its arrival at Yuri's house and the driver took us to the hotel.

We were ushered to wait in a room as they were preparing for the ceremony to begin.

I could feel my heartbeat pound in my chest and then my Appa came in the room to get me.

"My lovely daughter, I can't believe I am about to give you away. Please be happy."

"I am happy Appa, thank you and I love you and Omma so much."

As we walked out of the room into the hall, I could see that everyone had their eyes turned my way as the wedding march song played.Β 

And there he was, my handsome prince. Standing up front waiting for me. He looked so dashing in his tux.

I could feel our guests' eyes on me but I was more aware of his eyes looking at me lovingly. I felt so nervous but I kept my strength because of the warmth of his gaze.

I finally reached him and my dad offered my hand in his. He gave my hand a tight squeeze before he kissed it.

We stood in front of the pastor as he started the ceremony.

"We are all gathered here today to join these two in Matrimony, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun. If there is any reason why these two should not become as one please speak now or forever hold your silence." The pastor looked around and as no one spoke he continued. "Song Jae Rim, do you take Kim So Eun to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer til death do you pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter