Committed

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEWARE....ANOTHER CHAPTER AHEAD...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!😏 

 

 

I absolutely love him. He is my destiny. He is so thoughtful and I feel like the luckiest girl alive. I have no regrets whatsoever surrendering my whole being to him. To mark our anniversary with that special gift I gave him. I hope he'll treasure it as much as it meant to me.

"Solim forever." Oppa, you are my forever. This feeling, it was nothing like my first boyfriend. I thought I was in love before but it was nowhere compared to this. I know I can't live without him. He is my eternity.

After our lovemaking I feel like a complete woman now. I'm so glad I waited for the right guy. Thinking of that day still makes me blush. 

"Khun, I've finally met the man of my dreams. I'll make sure that you'll get to know him soon." my white fluffy Khun was intensifying my daydreaming and he was just enjoying the attention I was giving him.

My phone suddenly gave me a text alert and I stopped Khun who sorta objected by standing up and his side on me.

"JAGIYA I MISS YOU.. CAN I COME OVER TONIGHT?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN OPPA, I'LL COOK SOMETHING FOR YOU, ANY REQUESTS? I MAKE GREAT KIMCHI STEW."

"KIMCHI STEW SOUNDS GREAT JAGIYA. I LOVE YOU ❤️"

"LOVE YOU TOO OPPA😘"

I went to check the fridge to see if I had all the ingredients I needed. Thank God I do so I started cooking the kimchi stew.

When I was done I went to take a shower to cool myself down a little.

My doorbell rang  while I was drying my hair.

I gave my crown of hair a final brush then hurriedly went to check and see who it was and it was him.

My heart did a somersault as I opened the door to welcome him in, he was looking so handsome in a simple white fitted T-shirt, faded jeans and a black leather jacket. His hair was not styled his fringes partially covering his eyes.

"Good evening babe." He presented me with a dozen red roses.

I happily accepted them inhaling their lovely scent."Come in Oppa." I let him enter and looked for a vase to place the roses in. 

I found the perfect vase and placed them on my dining table. I then took off his jacket for him and hung it by the door.

 

JAE RIM'S POV

 

I miss her already. I forgot how it feels like to give your heart and soul to someone. It's been so long. That day will burn in my memory forever. She's like a well-aged wine aged to perfection. Heady and intoxicating.

I need to see her. She said I can go over tonight. I'll buy her flowers. I haven't given her any yet so I hope she likes roses. 

When I rang her doorbell it seems like she just took a shower. I smell her freshly washed hair and she smells like a mix of citrus and floral.

Her eyes opened wide as she saw the roses. Seeing her close her eyes as she inhales the scent of the roses was gratifying.

When I entered I took a whiff of the Kimchi Stew she cooked and it smelled so good.

She offered to take my jacket from me and I took the liberty of making myself at home on her comfy couch.

I waited for her to join me and when she did I moved closer to her and kissed her.

Her lips were so soft and I started nibbling on her lower lip. She let out a moan as she clasped her arms around my neck. I scooped her up to bring her on my lap. She smelt heavenly. I slowly brought my hand to cup her earning another moan from her, her breathing becoming more labored now. I found the peak and twirled in against my fingers and she hugged me tighter. "Oppa...."

She was wearing a skirt so my hands were slowly going up and down her silky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter