Epilogue

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers....Sincerest thanks to all of you my story has reached over 200 subscribers 😘  I know I sort of ended the story not to everyone's liking  which I am making up with this epilogue... THANK YOU from the bottom of my ❤️.. Hope you like it and if you could leave me comments I would really really appreciate it 🙏🏼

 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

 

"Look what I have for you Yeng!"

The five year old girl with long curly hair ran towards her auntie Su Rim. "Imo!!!! Waaah it's so big!!!" Her cute eyes were opened as much as she could. She was staring at the biggest lollipop she has ever seen. "Oh thank you Imo!" She reached to grab the treat presented to her. She then gave Su Rim a huge smack on the lips and a big hug.

"I swear you grow taller each time I see you." Su Rim ruffled her hair.

The little girl hurried upstairs where her mom was giving her brother a bath.

"Omma, Omma, look what Auntie Su Rim gave me." She quickly showed her lollipop to So Eun.

The two and a half year old opened his eyes too seeing the candy that his sister was holding and started to cry.

"Mine! Mine!" He protested and extended his hand attempting to take it from his sister.

So Eun tried to get the boy to stay put and finish rinsing him off while talking to her daughter.

"Auntie Su Rim is spoiling you. Tell her we're almost done and will be down soon." The little girl scurried away to relay the message downstairs.

So Eun was holding the hand of her son as they descended down the stairs and saw her husband and sister-in-law talking to each other. The little boy was softly sobbing and cried for his dad upon seeing him.

"Appa!!!"

Jae Rim walked over to him and scooped him in his arms. "What's the matter So Min? Men don't cry so don't cry anymore." "Candy, noona get candy So Min no candy!!"

"Anneyeong So Minnie...I have one for you here." Su Rim showed him his lollipop and before she handed it to the toddler, she made him promise to her he would make sure to brush his teeth after eating his candy which the little boy quickly nodded his head.

"Now give me a hug and kiss." So Min quickly gave her her request with a huge smile on his face.

"Yah Su Rim ah, stop spoiling these two kids! And you had to give them candy!!!" Jae Rim scolded his sister.

"But that's the joy of being a kid Oppa! It's not like I see them all the time. Plus I love your kids."

"Hahaha, you know your Oppa is right Su Rim ah, why don't you give them some pastry instead next time?" So Eun winked at her.

"Okay Unnie I just got excited when I saw those lollipops at the market and wanted to pick up one for each of them."

"So how have you been Su Rim ah? When are you and Tae Min tying the knot? It's been five years since you guys started dating, you guys are not getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter