Into the New Year

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New Year's soon came and this time we decided to spend it with our friends so we all went out to have dinner and drinks.

Yuri, Seohyun brought along their boyfriends, Minho and Kris while Kyuhyun and Siwon brought along their girlfriends Tiffany and Yoona.

We all had such a good time then Kyuhyun suddenly wanted to make a toast.

"Here's to celebrating the New Year ahead as well as to congratulate two amazing people who are soon to get married in about two month's time. Jae Rim hyung and So Eun ah. May the four of us other couples find our happiness the way the two of you have!"

We all raised our drinks to a toast then Oppa also wanted to make one.

"Happy New Year to all of us, I want to offer this toast to my lovely soon-to-be bride, thank you for coming into my life Jagi. And also to all you our dear friends. Thank you for your help planning our wedding, may we all have a blissful life!"

Everyone tried to toast to something and all you could hear from our group was cheers, laughter and clinking of glasses.

We parted ways around 2:30 in the morning so Oppa and I made it home happy and exhausted.

 

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

 

As soon as the weekend came Oppa and I were busy getting the wedding invitations out. 

"Finally done." He kissed my temple as we sealed the last invitation.

We hand delivered the ones that were meant for our close friends and relatives and maile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter