Planning a wedding

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We started planning things out and I reached out to Su Rim to help me plan.

"Unnie!!! I'd be honored to help you." She was squealing as we talked on the phone.

"Do you want Oppa to come and pick you up this weekend?"

"Yes please Unnie!!! Oh we'll have fun Unnie!! Okay I'll see you. Bye"

"Thank you Su Rim ah, bye."

 I entered my bedroom and let out a huge sigh as I plopped myself on my bed. So many things to do and plan for...but I was really excited because my dream is coming true.

We finalized our guest list to 120 people and tried to look for a venue that could host us.

Oppa had suggested a country club that his manager was a member of that also had great food. We also had another recommendation from Seohyun which was a hotel which her rich boyfriend Kris' family owned.

Su Rim, Oppa and I made appointments to check out the two places. Unfortunately the country club was already booked for our wedding date so we went with the hotel which was perfect because  the hall that they showed us was simple yet elegant looking.

We chose a simple menu out of what they had to offer and the dinnerware and silverware as well. Since we both agreed to have our vows made at the little chapel located on the hotel's property, it would be easy to go from there to where our reception would be.

When we went home to Oppa's apartment we were exhausted but felt accomplished selecting our reception and ceremony venues.

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter