Hooked

It might be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAE RIM'S POV:

I have to confess to her tonight. It's been so long since I've felt like this for someone. We share so much in common, I'm so glad she's a cat lover herself. It was such a disaster with my last relationship. Thankfully I don't have to deal with someone with allergies.

I hope I don't disappoint her friends. 

When I picked her up she looked stunning as always. She makes me feel like a moth attracted to light. We had to go back where my car was parked so I just wanted to hold her hand as the elevator ascended. I love how soft her hands are and I noticed that they seem to always feel cold.

She said she has two officemates/friends that we're meeting. So before we reach there I have to tell her and make her officially my girlfriend.

When I confirmed that she feels the same about me, I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh when she thought we already were a couple. She's just so adorable. I can't resist not calling every night.  Man, this girl has me totally hooked into her.

Both her friends were equally beautiful and very friendly, they kept asking me questions but I was more distracted by my So Eun. I just love the way her eyes brighten up when she's happy, her cute way of holding her palm in front of . The sound of her laughing was like music to my ears. I'm sure I looked like a fool staring at her but I could care less.

When it was time to say our goodbyes we were left waiting while Seohyun and Yuri lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter