Chapter 2

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

Every moment I had with Kai hunt me in my dreams. Of course, i cant forget about him as he is my first love. I tried acting to be strong and capable of handling the break up but the actual fact is that i cant. Each day i looked strong in school. But at home, im a fragile girl that cry to sleep. Well, Sungjae oppa wanted to change school but i insisted as i dont want to leave my friends in here. 

I regretted for being naive and so kind to Kai. I should have listen to my friend, Wendy. 

"Joy, come on. He cheated on you last year and you being silly, accepted him back. Now look, he's back to that . I told you, he's not that guy for you. When you told me, he acted differently. From there i know there's something wrong with it. He just want to play around with her feeling." Wendy nagging at me.

"Its okay. Im fine with it. Dont worry. I forget about that jerk already." I said while giving me but actualy i haven't move on.

"Make sure you dont be so nice to guys. Youre always nice to people. Sometimes you need to be firm. Dont let them take advantage of you." Wendy just give a pat on my shoulder.

Yeah, im that kind of girl who always help people no matter what issues is it. I prioritise other people first and then myself. Eventhough i get hurt, i still help. I still remembered when Hyuna had an argument with Kai. I help Hyuna by giving her some tips about Kai. Eventhough it hurts by i just smile and act like its nothing.

Every day, Sungjae oppa will give me medicine. After that incident, i started to over-think. I will rage at home as i will feel stress. I tried to cut myself but Sungjae oppa caught me before i tried to do it. Alot of things happened and thats the reason why i am taking medicine. Only my family members know that im taking medicine to control myself. 

"Sooyoung ah, take your medicine before you go to sleep." Sungjae oppa handed me the medicine.

"Oppa..." As i swallow my medicine.

"What is it?" Sungjae oppa caressed my hand.

"Nevermind, its nothing." I give him a smile and walk away.

I just want to tell Sungjae oppa about what i feel in school. But if i tell him, im sure he gonna make me change school. Might as well i just keep it to my self. I was lying down on my bed. Soon after, i went into lalaland.

"KAI! KAI! Dont leave me alone here. Wait for me." I was struggling in the dark. Im afraid of darkness the most.

"Sooyoung, wake up. Youre just dreaming. Its not real." Sungjae oppa woke me up.

I woke up and hugged him. Im seriously going crazy. Sungjae oppa told me that im frequently shouting Kai name in my dreams. I cant help it but to cry. 

Kai was always there for me. He knew that my parents are oversea and he always be there for me when i need him. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter