Chapter 5

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

When i opened my eyes, the ceiling light was kind of bright. I looked around and realised that im not at home but in the school nursing room. What had happened? I still feel the headache. I didnt realised there was someone sitting by my side until he spoke.

"Joy, are you okay? Why didn't you tell me that youre not feeling well? If i know, i will bring you to the doctor. You fainted just now." Jungkook face was kind of worried though.

Jungkook, why are you so nice towards me? You're making me liking you which i dont want to.

"Yeah. Im fine. Dont worry. But who brings me here?" I asked as i kind of curious who brings me to the nursing room as im very heavy. 

"I carried you here." He said.

What? Are you kidding me? He carried me here. Oh gosh. Such an embarrasing moment. 

"Im sorry for making you carrying me here. Im sorry that im very heavy." I put my head low.

"Its okay. You dont have to say sorry. We are friends. Friend are supposed to help one another. By the way, youre not that heavy though. I find that youre kind of light." Jungkook said.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

I shook my head. Then, i realised that i have not eaten anything yet. 

"Let's go and eat. You need food so that you can eat the medicine and recover fast. Cause you owe me a wish." Jungkook smirked and walk away.

I was stunned by it. A wish? Oh god. Now i have to grant him a wish. I went to followed behind him.

Jungkook told me that he and I were excused from class as im not feeling well. We went to the cafeteria. Its so rare to see the canteen empty. Normally its pack with students. I was about to take my own food but Jungkook help to take the food for me. He asked me to sit down first. Sometimes i wonder why is he acting so fine towards me. He's a Kingka and what i know about Kingka is that they only entertain Queenka.Just when i was daydreaming, Jungkook came to me with food.

"Here. Eat this." A plate full of rice, kimchi, stew beef spicy soup and chicken.

Thats alot. But i need food. Im kind of hungry.

"Thanks Jung..Kook." I gave him a small smile and begin to eat.

When i was eating, i saw him busy playing with his phone.

Jungkook POV

Damn! That smile though. Its so precise. You can say its rare to see her smile like that. I guess she didnt ate anything during breakfast. She looked so hungry and pale. Since she didnt get to finish what she wanted to say, i shall asked her when she finished eating. While that, I play with my phone first. I was playing one of my favourite game. Then i felt someone poke my arm, i looked to the side and saw that Joy finished eating.

"Im done. We should go back to class. We cant afford to waste time." Joy said.

She must be a nerd. But its okay, i like the way she is.

"Okay let's go." I said.

We went back to class quietly and start to study. It was Mathematics lesson. Joy always engaged in the lessons. She often ask questions if she dont understand. After studying so long, its end of school. I saw Joy was packing her bag. 

"Joy, ah.. can i send you back home again?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Okay." She said while packing her stuffs.

Joy POV

Whenever Jungkook ask me something, i cant seem to avoid or say no. In the end, he sending me back home again. He waited for me to pack my stuffs and then we go off.

While walking back home, Jungkook suddenly grab my hand and bring me to somewhere quiet. He brings me to a near by cafe.

"Why are we here Jungkook shi? Wait, i mean Jungkook." I mentally cursing myself.

"Before you were about to pass out, you didnt finish your sentence. What did you want to say actually?" Jungkook look at me in the eye.

He must be wanting to know this. Sigh. I hate talking about my past. If i didnt told him, im sure he gonna bugged me.

"I have a past that makes me what i am today. A cold girl." I took a deep breath.

"If you dont want to tell me, its okay. Dont force yourself." 

"Its okay. I used to date with someone. Basically a Kingka in the school. How i got to know him? I got to know him through CCA. He's in the same CCA with me and he's younger than me by one year. His name is EXO Kai, Kim Jong In. At first, we were junior and senior. He seems to be the nice,warm and caring guy. I dont know how but i developed a feeling for him. I started to give him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter