Chapter 4

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy POV

That was close. Thank god Jungkook was there. If not, im so gonna get nag by Sungjae oppa for being so clumsy. Talking about Jungkook. That was the first time i had a very very close body contact with him. He smell good though.

"Aish.. i should not be thinking about him," while hitting my head.

I shall do a little bit of revision to kill some time. Sungjae oppa kind of busy nowadays. But then he promised me thaf he will be back before dinner, to have dinner with him.

After i finished with my revision, i packed my stuffs and went down. When i was about to approach the sofa, i heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw BtoB with Sungjae oppa. Eventhough Sungjae oppa have the key to the house but he surely will knock on the door. Its been such a long time since i last saw BtoB. They used to come to my house since i was 12. Sungjae oppa will bring them here to take care of me as my parents dont allow me to go outside. They are like my oppa. I wonder what's the occassion that all of them are here today. 

"Aigoo.. my princess grown up alot uh," Ilhoon oppa hug me.

"Minhyuk oppa becoming more handsome now." I went to Minhyuk oppa and i stick my tongue to Ilhoon oppa.

"You're so gonna get it from me." Ilhoon oppa chased after me.

In the end, i stopped running and hug him saying that he's handsome too. Ilhoon oppa tend to pamper me so much. He always try to act like my boyfriend. He will put his hand over my shoulder and pretend that im his girlfriend. Sungjae oppa will always hit his head for being so cheeky. Sungjae oppa is a very over-protective oppa. After he knew about that incident, he really hate Kai so much that he say that if he saw him, he gonna break his face like he break my heart. Even the BtoB oppa stand up for me and be there for me after i had my break up as i cant handle it.

"How are you Sooyoung ah? Is everything okay?" Eunkwang oppa ruffled my hair.

"Im fine i guess." I replied with a smile and look down.

"If you have any problem, you can give us a message or a call. We will be there for you," Peniel oppa told me. 

"Okay.."

"Okay guys! Dinner is ready. Pizza and soda!" Sungjae oppa shouted.

"Hurry up princess before the hyung eat up all the food and they will leave none for you," Ilhoon oppa dragged me.

"They wont eat all the food cause the princess is not there yet." I said it like a joke and laughed it out.

After dinner, we went to the living room and hang out. As usually, Eunkwang oppa and Ilhoon oppa will do silly things to be funny. Changsub oppa and Hyunsik oppa will do some rapping when they are not even a rapper. But they know how to ryhme. Minhyuk oppa and Peniel oppa will always disturb me. Sungjae oppa will just sit one side and look at me. When i asked him why dont he join in. He will say that he just want to see me smile and that will do. Eventhough we are not really blood sibling, he treat me so well that we looked like real sibling. In fact, he is also over-protective like Ilhoon oppa. When i was having fun, Sungjae oppa just have to ruin it.

"Sooyoung, its time for you to sleep. Its 11PM already." Sungjae instruct me to sleep.

"But oppa.." Just when i was about to say something, someone just have to interupt me.

"Sooyoung ah, listen to Sungjae and go to sleep. We will come by again next time. Just give us a message or a call if there's anything wrong." Eunkwang oppa said and everyone knod their heads.

In the end, i give in. Before i went to sleep, BtoB oppa gave me a group hug. 

The next day

I woke up after shutting off my alarm clock and went to do my daily routine. I dont know why but i feel so tired. Having a slight headache. I went to the kitchen to eat something before i eat panadol. After i ate the panadol, Sungjae oppa came into the kitchen.

"Oppa, can you send me to school today?" I asked him.

"Sure, i would love to." Oppa gave me a smile.

I just dont want to tell him that im not feeling well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter