Chapter 6

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

After i send Sooyoung back home, i went to Bts Hangout place. When i heard the story from Sooyoung herself, i felt so angry. How could he do that to Sooyoung? Is he damn or pure stupid? Im so gonna get revenge. 

"Yah Jungkook! Why are you so mad?" Namjoon hyung asked me.

"Whats wrong?" Jimin hyung approach me.

"He's such a jerk. How could he do that to Sooyoung? Is he heartless? I dont know why but i just dont like seeing Sooyoung cried. I think she has been holding on to all the pain that she going thru. I feel that im supposed to protect her." I express myself out.

"Woah woah woah! Who is that guy youre talking about?" Seokjin hyung looked blank.

"EXO Kai, Kim Jong In." I said while looking disgusted.

"I didnt expect that though." Hoseok hyung shake his head.

"Oh. Talking about EXO. They want to have a soccer match next Friday, after school. In our school field." Namjoon hyung announced it to us.

"Wow! Thats great. I will make him experience pain too." I said that while having some thoughts in my head.

I wont let he go that easily after knowing what he had done to Sooyoung. Watch out Kai.

Joy POV

Oh my god. That's such a embarrasing moment. Why did i cry infront of him? But i felt great after told him about my past and I think im falling for him more. Sigh, how i wish i could be heartless. But im scared, what if he hurt me? Aish, forget it Sooyoung. He's too good for you.

Sungjae oppa have project work. So i guess he wont be at home. I made myself some dinner and head to my room to do some revision on my study. When i was studying, my phone was ringing. Its mum. I picked up the call.

"Sooyoung ah, are you okay? I got a call from school. They said you fainted in school. What had happened? Do you want me to fly back to Korea and meet you?" My mum didnt even give me a chance to say something.

"Mum, im fine. Just that school makes me feel so tired. You dont have to. Its not like im in a serious condition. Its just a mild one." I told my mum.

"Im glad everything is okay. If youre too tired, take a break. Dont go to school tomorrow. I will ask your oppa to call the school tomorrow."

"Okay mum." Im just too tired to fight back.

"You know right mum and dad love you. Take care of yourself okay. Be strong my little girl. I love you Sooyoung ah! Goodnight" Tears will rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you too mum! Goodnight" With that I end the call.

That sudden moment when i miss my mum. While i was putting my head on my study table, i eventually fall asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and realised it's 8AM in the morning. I was kind of panic as my alarm clock didnt ring. I just realised that mum asked me to have a good rest. I ended up resting at home. Normally, i will watch some korean drama to relieve my stress. I took this time to catch on High Society. Hyungsik acting really impress me.

While i was watching High Society in the living room, i fall asleep again. I guess i was too tired that i fall asleep.

Jungkook POV

Its a brand new day. I wonder how's Sooyoung. I hope she's fine.

I was getting ready to go to school. But then, my mum stop me. 

"Jungkook ah, you look different nowadays." My mum look at my face.

"Different? Different as in?" I give that blank look.

"You look different. Like someone who is in love." 

"What? How did you know?" I was shocked. I knew i didnt tell my parents about it.

"So its true. Let me meet her okay. I wonder who is that girl." My mum hold my shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter