Chapter 10

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunA POV

What was that? Out of all, why must it be Joy? That . Why are the kingka are going after that ? What so good about her. Come on I'm much more better than in terms of everything. She's just nothing. I'm not going let you have him Joy. He's not good for you. Everything that you have, I'm going snatch it from you. You don't deserve it. Be prepared . I'm gonna bring you down. 

Jungkook POV

Finally Joy is mine. It was nerve wrecking confessing infront of the students but im glad she accepted the confession. 

"Joy, I'm gonna take care of you better than anyone else. Better than Kai." Whispering to himself.

After the confession, I told Joy to wait for me at the school foyer while I went to take a shower. After playing a full soccer match, I stinks so badly. Oh well, boys. Well, you know. The hyungs are gonna tease me about Joy from now on.

" Aigoo. Our donsaeng got himself a girlfriend now." Jimin hyung showing faces.

" Don't do anything stupid towards her!" Taehyung hyung shouted at me when he is only next to my cubicle. 

" Yahyah! Don't disturb our donsaeng. Jungkook, you better treat her right. You know about her past. You better don't repeat the history." Namjoon hyung giving me advices.

" Come on hyung. You know I won't do that. I'm gonna cherish her and give her love." Saying the truth.

" Wow! Our donsaeng really grown up already. Like finally. Don't act like a child anymore." Hoseok hyung advice me.

" I understand hyungs. I gotta go. Joy is waiting for me at the foyer. Anything I will just send you guys a text at the group  chat okay. Bye hyungs!" While rushing out of the washroom.

" Take care of her and yourself also okay. " Seokjin hyung shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter